All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For Politicizing Club Q Shooting

SubjectAuthor
* "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For PoliticizingUbiquitous
+* Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For PoliticiBTR1701
|+- Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams DemocratsmoviePig
|+- Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democratstrotsky
|`- Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For PoliticiUbiquitous
`- Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams DemocratsEd Stasiak

1
"They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For Politicizing Club Q Shooting

<xmOdnZHawtIIOOP-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165954&group=rec.arts.tv#165954

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For Politicizing Club Q Shooting
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:58:11 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 22:58 UTC

Megyn Kelly slammed Democrats and those on the left who have been
politicizing the Club Q shooting at a gay nightclub in Colorado that
left five people dead, 19 others injured.

During the Sirius XM �The Megyn Kelly Show� podcast on Tuesday, the
host opened her show by calling out people like House Speaker Nancy
Pelosi (D-CA) and mainstream media members � whom she said �accused
Conservatives� of having some responsibility for the shooting Saturday
night.

�The left and Democrat leaders continuing to place blame on
Conservatives before the motive�s even known in connection with this
Colorado nightclub shooting,� Kelly explained. �I mean this happens
every time. Every time.�

�Nancy Pelosi going as far to accuse people who supported Donald
Trump�s presidency for the deadly shooting,� she added. �They can�t
even respect the dead for two minutes. I mean before the bodies get
cold, they want to pin it on politics.�

WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6xAMJKgwIc

�Can we wait and see?� Kelly continued. �Cause this guy pulled guns on
and threatened to bomb his own mother a year ago. So it�s possible he
had some mental health problems that were unresolved. It�s a situation
similar to the Nancy Pelosi attack on her husband by this guy who was
clearly a lunatic � whose most recent writings seemed out there and
aligned with Qanon, but we�re talking about a mentally unwell person.�

The former Fox News host then introduced her guest, OutKick�s Clay
Travis, as the host talked about how the mainstream media �jumped to
this is right-wing inspired violence� before �the bodies were cold.�

��This is because of the Republicans,'� Kelly explained, noting what
the media had been saying. She then shared how the media had been
blaming the shooting on [former President Donald] Trump and even �Matt
Walsh and The Daily Wire folks who have been outspoken about Drag Queen
shows for children and the mutilation of minors.�

�And so somehow because this is a gay club, LGBTQ, this is their
fault,� she added. �It�s a pattern, we�ve seen it so many times, Clay,
but it still is alarming and it�s deeply immoral.�

�I think this is a failure of the media,� Travis replied. �I
understand why it�s sensational and why everybody rushes to what it
covered the mass shooting. But when we cover those mass shootings, we
ignore what�s happening in many cities across the country every single
weekend ��

Kelly said she agreed the media largely ignores shootings happening in
all the time in places like Baltimore and Chicago and said, �They don�t
care. They only care about these things because they can look for what
they think is a political motive� or a way to �get rid of the guns.�

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For Politicizing Club Q Shooting

<CeOcnQLaqOCVNOP-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165956&group=rec.arts.tv#165956

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 23:13:12 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 23:13 UTC

On Nov 23, 2022 at 2:58:11 PM PST, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Megyn Kelly slammed Democrats and those on the left who have been
> politicizing the Club Q shooting at a gay nightclub in Colorado that
> left five people dead, 19 others injured.
>
> "'This is because of the Republicans,'" Kelly explained, noting what
> the media had been saying. She then shared how the media had been
> blaming the shooting on [former President Donald] Trump and even "Matt
> Walsh and The Daily Wire folks who have been outspoken about Drag Queen
> shows for children and the mutilation of minors."

DEMOCRATS: "If you object to the mutilation and sterilization of minors or
some 300-lb. dude in a dress and clown make-up twerking his butt in your kid's
face, you're responsible for a mass murder."

Logic: impeccable.

Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For Politicizing Club Q Shooting

<7f7160b1-52b6-4230-8106-1db1f4aa14d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165958&group=rec.arts.tv#165958

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 15:21:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats
For Politicizing Club Q Shooting
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 23:21 UTC

> Ubiquitous
>
> “The left and Democrat leaders continuing to place blame on
> Conservatives before the motive’s even known in connection with this
> Colorado nightclub shooting,” Kelly explained. “I mean this happens
> every time. Every time.”
>
> “Nancy Pelosi going as far to accuse people who supported Donald
> Trump’s presidency for the deadly shooting,” she added. “They can’t
> even respect the dead for two minutes. I mean before the bodies get
> cold, they want to pin it on politics.”

We can expect the Mainstream Media to drop this story, now that the shooter
has been confirmed as non-binary instead of a slavering Trump voter, as the
Left/Dems had hoped.

Of course, this still hasn't stopped the LGBTAEIOU crowd from blaming Reps....

Oh, and expect the same treatment for the Wallmart shooting in Virginia, now
that we know the shooter is Black.

https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/colorado-springs-lgbtq-club-shooting-suspect-identifying-non-binary-court-documents/
NOVEMBER 22, 2022

Colorado Springs LGBTQ club shooting suspect identifying as non-binary in court documents

The suspect in the shooting at Club Q, a Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub, is now identifying as non-binary, according to court filings filed Tuesday.

"Anderson Aldrich is non-binary. They use they/them pronouns, and for the purposes of all formal filings, will be addressed as Mx. Aldrich," a footnote in a court filing reads.

Every subsequent mention of the suspect uses the prefix, "Mx," a prefix commonly used by transgender, gender-nonconforming and nonbinary in place of Mr., Mrs. and Ms. Documents filed Monday, however, refer to the suspect with he/him pronouns.

A representative for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation says the current political climate makes a majority of transgender people and almost half of the entire LGBTQ community fear for their safety.

"As we wait for evidence and information to emerge, what we do know is that this violent and unspeakable crime, which clearly targeted LGBTQ people, illustrates two facts: One, the epidemic of anti-LGBTQ rhetoric, especially anti-transgender rhetoric, is infecting every part of America, created by politicians in their crass drive for power, parroted by right-wing media outlets, and amplified by social media platforms who prioritize profits over public safety. And two: assault weapons continue to senselessly end American lives and we need common-sense gun safety reform now," said Tony Morrison, senior director of communications for GLAAD.

"In fact," Morrison continued, "newly released GLAAD polling now shows a worsening climate for LGBTQ people: 72% of transgender people and 48% of the LGBTQ community overall say that the current political environment makes them fear for their personal safety."

The suspect in the Club Q shooting is being represented by the Public Defender's office.

The shooting occurred Saturday night into early Sunday morning, on the start of Transgender Remembrance Day, which honors transgender people who have been murdered.

The suspect is charged with five counts of murder and five counts of bias-motivated crimes.

Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For Politicizing Club Q Shooting

<H1yfL.36371$dvL.11855@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165961&group=rec.arts.tv#165961

For Politicizing Club Q Shooting
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 18:29:42 -0500
 by: moviePig - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 23:29 UTC

On 11/23/2022 6:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2022 at 2:58:11 PM PST, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Megyn Kelly slammed Democrats and those on the left who have been
>> politicizing the Club Q shooting at a gay nightclub in Colorado that
>> left five people dead, 19 others injured.
>>
>> "'This is because of the Republicans,'" Kelly explained, noting what
>> the media had been saying. She then shared how the media had been
>> blaming the shooting on [former President Donald] Trump and even "Matt
>> Walsh and The Daily Wire folks who have been outspoken about Drag Queen
>> shows for children and the mutilation of minors."
>
> DEMOCRATS: "If you object to the mutilation and sterilization of minors or
> some 300-lb. dude in a dress and clown make-up twerking his butt in your kid's
> face, you're responsible for a mass murder."
>
> Logic: impeccable.

Do you object really *STRENUOUSLY*? 'Cuz that's all the killer did...

Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For Politicizing Club Q Shooting

<tlmfn6$2a1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165972&group=rec.arts.tv#165972

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
For Politicizing Club Q Shooting
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 19:00:22 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 01:00 UTC

On 11/23/22 5:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2022 at 2:58:11 PM PST, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Megyn Kelly slammed Democrats and those on the left who have been
>> politicizing the Club Q shooting at a gay nightclub in Colorado that
>> left five people dead, 19 others injured.
>>
>> "'This is because of the Republicans,'" Kelly explained, noting what
>> the media had been saying. She then shared how the media had been
>> blaming the shooting on [former President Donald] Trump and even "Matt
>> Walsh and The Daily Wire folks who have been outspoken about Drag Queen
>> shows for children and the mutilation of minors."
>
> DEMOCRATS: "If you object to the mutilation and sterilization of minors or
> some 300-lb. dude in a dress and clown make-up twerking his butt in your kid's
> face, you're responsible for a mass murder."
>
> Logic: impeccable.

So your mind is so far gone you don't thing the Republicans are inciting
people to violence? Go ahead, complete the lie.

Re: "They Can't Even Respect The Dead": Megyn Kelly Slams Democrats For Politicizing Club Q Shooting

<tlo20v$m43v$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=166021&group=rec.arts.tv#166021

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 04:30:46 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 09:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2022 at 2:58:11 PM PST, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Megyn Kelly slammed Democrats and those on the left who have been
>> politicizing the Club Q shooting at a gay nightclub in Colorado that
>> left five people dead, 19 others injured.
>>
>> "'This is because of the Republicans,'" Kelly explained, noting what
>> the media had been saying. She then shared how the media had been
>> blaming the shooting on [former President Donald] Trump and even "Matt
>> Walsh and The Daily Wire folks who have been outspoken about Drag Queen
>> shows for children and the mutilation of minors."
>
>DEMOCRATS: "If you object to the mutilation and sterilization of minors or
>some 300-lb. dude in a dress and clown make-up twerking his butt in your
>kid's face, you're responsible for a mass murder."
>
>Logic: impeccable.

Leftiosts operate mostly on emotion and knee-jerk reactionism.
There is no logic involved.

--
Let's go Brandon!