From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What's the deal with the right wing guys?
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 13:13:37 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 19:13 UTC

Alex Jones was taken to the cleaners by the Sandy Hook lawsuit, and now
claims he's declaring bankruptcy? Where are the shitposts from the
right wing assholes claiming he's a victim and was just "kidding around"
and having "his freedoms" taken from him? Or maybe you're just
scurrying from the truth like rats and don't have the balls (as usual)
to comment on the facts.

Ultimately I guess it really doesn't matter which one it is.

Re: What's the deal with the right wing guys?

<cc6daf88-41ce-4dc8-8df4-575e0c5e99cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167147&group=rec.arts.tv#167147

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 11:36:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: What's the deal with the right wing guys?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 19:36 UTC

On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 2:13:43 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> Alex Jones was taken to the cleaners by the Sandy Hook lawsuit, and now
> claims he's declaring bankruptcy? Where are the shitposts from the
> right wing assholes claiming he's a victim and was just "kidding around"
> and having "his freedoms" taken from him? Or maybe you're just
> scurrying from the truth like rats and don't have the balls (as usual)
> to comment on the facts.
>
> Ultimately I guess it really doesn't matter which one it is.

I hope Alex Jones finds a nice Jewish attorney to help him through his suffering, but Jones will probably wind up like Michael Collins Piper , who once claimed Jones has stolen his shtick.

Re: What's the deal with the right wing guys?

<M54jL.31397$MGw.4370@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167210&group=rec.arts.tv#167210

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: Non...@fake.net (Bill Idgerant)
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 09:42:20 -0700
 by: Bill Idgerant - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 16:42 UTC

On 2022-12-03 12:36 p.m., chromebook test wrote:
> On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 2:13:43 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Alex Jones was taken to the cleaners by the Sandy Hook lawsuit, and now
>> claims he's declaring bankruptcy? Where are the shitposts from the
>> right wing assholes claiming he's a victim and was just "kidding around"
>> and having "his freedoms" taken from him? Or maybe you're just
>> scurrying from the truth like rats and don't have the balls (as usual)
>> to comment on the facts.
>>
>> Ultimately I guess it really doesn't matter which one it is.

Or maybe many of us right wing guys think Alex Jones is an idiot and
deserves all the punishment he gets.

--
Bill Idgerant
(Not a real person)

Re: What's the deal with the right wing guys?

<tmincq$1cj6$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167223&group=rec.arts.tv#167223

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 12:03:06 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 18:03 UTC

On 12/4/22 10:42 AM, Bill Idgerant wrote:
> On 2022-12-03 12:36 p.m., chromebook test wrote:
>> On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 2:13:43 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>> Alex Jones was taken to the cleaners by the Sandy Hook lawsuit, and now
>>> claims he's declaring bankruptcy? Where are the shitposts from the
>>> right wing assholes claiming he's a victim and was just "kidding around"
>>> and having "his freedoms" taken from him? Or maybe you're just
>>> scurrying from the truth like rats and don't have the balls (as usual)
>>> to comment on the facts.
>>>
>>> Ultimately I guess it really doesn't matter which one it is.
>>

> Or maybe many of us right wing guys think Alex Jones is an idiot and
> deserves all the punishment he gets.

Prove it.