From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Parents retain lawyer to fight school board over fake-breasted
teacher
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 03:34:40 -0500
 by: Rhino - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:34 UTC

A group of parents in Oakville Ontario are sufficiently tired of the
controversy over the now world-famous teacher with the fake mega-breasts
that they are retaining a lawyer to instigate legal action.

https://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/10806891-oakville-high-school-parents-taking-legal-action-against-halton-district-school-board/

The controversy has resulted in many protests and even repeated bomb
threats against the school but the school and school board remain
tight-lipped about the matter stating that it is a personnel matter and
therefore subject to a cloak of privacy.

I saw a story yesterday that said the bomb threats against the school
appear to have originated from the same source as threats against a
gender clinic in Boston. Apparently, various police agencies are
involved in trying to track that down.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Parents retain lawyer to fight school board over fake-breasted teacher

<6nm4ph1nsupgunr0lha7g64ccqkq5iv2fe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167824&group=rec.arts.tv#167824

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Parents retain lawyer to fight school board over fake-breasted teacher
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 13:51:10 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 21:51 UTC

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 03:34:40 -0500, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>A group of parents in Oakville Ontario are sufficiently tired of the
>controversy over the now world-famous teacher with the fake mega-breasts
>that they are retaining a lawyer to instigate legal action.
>
>https://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/10806891-oakville-high-school-parents-taking-legal-action-against-halton-district-school-board/
>
>The controversy has resulted in many protests and even repeated bomb
>threats against the school but the school and school board remain
>tight-lipped about the matter stating that it is a personnel matter and
>therefore subject to a cloak of privacy.
>
>I saw a story yesterday that said the bomb threats against the school
>appear to have originated from the same source as threats against a
>gender clinic in Boston. Apparently, various police agencies are
>involved in trying to track that down.

Hopefully they do.

While I really do think that teacher should be fired - he's a SHOP
teacher for heaven's sake and any protruding clothing has a chance of
getting caught in equipment - it's been 50 years since my grade 8 shop
class and I still remember our teacher's safety presentation which was
lurid enough I doubt many in my class slept that night. (Things like
heavy knitted sweaters getting caught in bench presses that sort of
thing)

It's got nothing at all to do with gender and everything to do with
safety in the workshop. At least in a math class while it may present
a distraction from your quadratic formula nobody's going to possibly
get hurt by sharp objects in the classroom.

But the bottom line is that the school is about educating kids and
that means focussing on the subject and avoiding things that will
distract students particularly in situations where distractions could
cause safety issues.

(And yes I do know of that specific school since my Burlington raised
sister in law formerly lived in Oakville and now lives in Milton both
of which are nearly a stones' throw away from the school in question)