From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Queer grooming of children continues
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 04:40:50 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:40 UTC

On 12/7/22 11:35 PM, RichA wrote:
> BREAKING: @fwparker Dean of Students Brags About Bringing in LGBTQ+ Health
> Center to Teach "Queer Sex" to Minors
>
> "Passing around dildos and butt plugs...kids are just playing with them...Using
> lube versus using spit...that's a really like, cool part of my job"
>
> https://twitter.com/i/status/1600656430151135232

LOL! Rene Descarte famously said "I think therefore I am." But "I saw
a tweet therefore what was said exists" doesn't have the same ring to
it, unfortunately. However, it was still worth the bother to see a guy
say "They were passing dildos and butt plugs to my students!" as if this
was a "problem" society needs to confront. You just can't make this
total fucking BULLSHIT up.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Queer grooming of children continues