Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 17:13:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth- and Millions of Bitcoins
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 01:13 UTC

On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 9:43:41 AM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> American-Israeli Bomb Hoax Suspect Held Bitcoin Account Worth Millions, Police Believe
> Yaniv Kubovich Apr 06, 2017
> http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.781907

> The bitcoin account of the Israeli teenager suspected of calling in false bomb threats to Jewish organizations in the U.S. and elsewhere is estimated to be worth millions of shekels, according to Israeli police, increasing suspicions that the youth received payment for providing services.

Sam Bankman-Fried Confirmed He Wears an Emsam Patch. What’s an Emsam Patch?
His supposed use of the depression medication had kicked up some rumors.
BY HEATHER TAL MURPHY DEC 14, 2022
https://slate.com/technology/2022/12/sam-bankman-fried-ftx-emsam-patch-testimony-arrested.html