If there was any justice in the world, "trust" would be a four-letter word.

arts / rec.arts.tv / No Jews In This News

SubjectAuthor
* No Jews In This Newschromebook test
`- Re: No Jews In This Newschromebook test

1
No Jews In This News

<2beeb108-5155-4400-b052-943da75a1e79n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168699&group=rec.arts.tv#168699

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 10:00:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: No Jews In This News
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 18:00 UTC

President Xi Jinping Meets with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
2022-12-09 09:33
https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/zxxx_662805/202212/t20221209_10987748.html

On the afternoon of December 8 local time, President Xi Jinping met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Riyadh.

President Xi pointed out that China-Palestine friendship is deeply cherished by the two peoples. Over the past five decades and more, the two sides have always trusted and supported each other. No matter how the international and regional situation changes, China always firmly supports the just cause of the Palestinian people to restore the legitimate rights and interests of their nation, and always stands with the Palestinian people. The international community should prioritize the Palestinian issue on the international agenda, keep to the direction of the two-state solution and the principle of “land for peace”, and facilitate resumption of peace talks on the basis of relevant UN resolutions and the Arab Peace Initiative. China will continue to work for an early, just and durable solution to the Palestinian issue.

TAGS: #lardhavemercy #rememberthatwesuffered

Re: No Jews In This News

<492bb145-4917-4567-954b-bf8f289d67f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168714&group=rec.arts.tv#168714

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 11:08:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: No Jews In This News
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 19:08 UTC

On Friday, December 16, 2022 at 1:00:28 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> President Xi Jinping Meets with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
> 2022-12-09 09:33
> https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/zxxx_662805/202212/t20221209_10987748.html
>

> On the afternoon of December 8 local time, President Xi Jinping met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Riyadh.
>
> President Xi pointed out that China-Palestine friendship is deeply cherished by the two peoples. Over the past five decades and more, the two sides have always trusted and supported each other. No matter how the international and regional situation changes, China always firmly supports the just cause of the Palestinian people to restore the legitimate rights and interests of their nation, and always stands with the Palestinian people. The international community should prioritize the Palestinian issue on the international agenda, keep to the direction of the two-state solution and the principle of “land for peace”, and facilitate resumption of peace talks on the basis of relevant UN resolutions and the Arab Peace Initiative. China will continue to work for an early, just and durable solution to the Palestinian issue.
>

> TAGS: #lardhavemercy #rememberthatwesuffered

mime checked a lot of US main stream news for reports on this story and couldn't find any.

I checked quite a few,

like a lot.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22like+a+lot%22+dave+chappelle

TAGS: like a lot, https://www.google.com/search?q=Xi++Abbas&rlz=1CAPFDC_enUS962