"Just Say No." - Nancy Reagan "No." - Ronald Reagan

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: See how this works, Dockery?

SubjectAuthor
* See how this works, Dockery?Edward Rochester Esq.
`- Re: See how this works, Dockery?Spam-I-Am

1
See how this works, Dockery?

<17272f94-c59a-483b-9442-ae92c0cfdc35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169146&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169146

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 04:28:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: See how this works, Dockery?
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 11:28 UTC

You say you're here for the poetry, yet you post nothing but the same old stuff.

I believe I saw 'Apple Strudel'...er I mean 'Apple Montage' appear again just yesterday

Anyway, I 've posted your work from the golden years and now see you scamper to post that work BEFORE I do and that leads me to believe you shouldn't be ignored but sought out, dragged out from the past, copied and pasted right here for all to see your wonderful poems.

I've said you can search mine and post as well and before you know it, poetry will once again be the main topic of a poetry group.

I see that Sulzbach is also dipping into his blasts from the past, just to stay close to his good buddy.

I respectfully ask all to visit Will Dockery + Narkive or Archive and see how this poet became the 'obsession' we all are 'jealous' of.

Like I said, Dockery, you can tit for tat my work as a way of staying on top.
At least it will be new crap rather than your old crap, sort of a preview of the next Dance edited, Walgreen headed, best seller.

Thank you

Re: See how this works, Dockery?

<8fd18095-d6e1-4a12-80e4-0b480e642ecbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169151&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169151

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 04:39:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: See how this works, Dockery?
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (Spam-I-Am)
 by: Spam-I-Am - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 11:39 UTC

On Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 7:28:57 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> You say you're here for the poetry, yet you post nothing but the same old stuff.
>
> I believe I saw 'Apple Strudel'...er I mean 'Apple Montage' appear again just yesterday
>
> Anyway, I 've posted your work from the golden years and now see you scamper to post that work BEFORE I do and that leads me to believe you shouldn't be ignored but sought out, dragged out from the past, copied and pasted right here for all to see your wonderful poems.
>
> I've said you can search mine and post as well and before you know it, poetry will once again be the main topic of a poetry group.
>
> I see that Sulzbach is also dipping into his blasts from the past, just to stay close to his good buddy.
>
> I respectfully ask all to visit Will Dockery + Narkive or Archive and see how this poet became the 'obsession' we all are 'jealous' of.
>
> Like I said, Dockery, you can tit for tat my work as a way of staying on top.
>
> At least it will be new crap rather than your old crap, sort of a preview of the next Dance edited, Walgreen headed, best seller.
>
> Thank you

New crap generally smells worse than old crap.
When old crap dries out, it loses its pungency.
I had a dog that used to eat dried out cat crap,
which is disgusting, but not at all uncommon.
https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/training/why-does-my-dog-eat-cat-poop/