HELP! MY TYPEWRITER IS BROKEN! -- E. E. CUMMINGS

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Coco DeSockmonkey
+* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Rocky Stoneberg
|`* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Michael Pendragon
| `* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Will Dockery
|  +* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Victor H.
|  |`- Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?W.Dockery
|  `* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Victor H.
|   `- Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Victor Hugo Fan
+* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?W-Dockery
|`- Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Michael Pendragon
`* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?General-Zod
 +* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Rachel
 |+* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Rachel
 ||`* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Rachel
 || `* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Will Dockery
 ||  +* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Family Guy
 ||  |`* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Will Dockery
 ||  | `* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Family Guy
 ||  |  `- Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?W.Dockery
 ||  `* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Rachel
 ||   +* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Will Dockery
 ||   |`- Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Spam-I-Am
 ||   `- Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?General-Zod
 |`* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Family Guy
 | `* Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?Rachel
 |  `- Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?W-Dockery
 `- Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?W.Dockery

Pages:12
Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<17c5141d-49f0-4890-9f10-798e4b88bbb1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169529&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169529

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:47:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?
From: cocodeso...@gmail.com (Coco DeSockmonkey)
 by: Coco DeSockmonkey - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 16:47 UTC

On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 9:27:49 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 9:14:29 AM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

> > > Yeah, that's a good question.
> >
> > I'm just reporting the facts. My posts in this thread have been deleted. Just the facts. I didn't do it.
> Good morning, Rachel, I don't know what caused it, but it does seem odd.

Are you deflecting from the current topic of our discussion?

All of the following quotes appear (above) in this thread:

MMP: The Donkey has spammed his book to AAPC dozens of times, even though he's been asked to stop, told to stop, and reported to Google for spamming.

DONKEY: I only post to three Usenet groups, currently.

MMP: List three Usenet groups that you've spammed your book to and I'll provide links to two more.

List the three Usenet groups that you post to, and I'll list two others that you've spammed.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<7488e6d5d61cba053f967198de8fb642@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169595&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169595

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 21:27:40 +0000
From: rockysto...@gmail.com (Rocky Stoneberg)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Rocky Stoneberg - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 21:27 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:
>> Rachel wrote:

>> > I'm just reporting the facts. My posts in this thread have been deleted. Just the facts. I didn't do it.
>> Good morning, Rachel, I don't know what caused it, but it does seem odd.

Probably just some kind of GOOGLE glitch...

That is why I endorse NOVA BBS:

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<71d220f7-cd3b-436e-8d61-876b5b3931a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169685&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169685

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 06:49:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 13:49 UTC

On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 8:36:25 PM UTC-4, Rocky Stoneberg wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:

> >> Good morning, Rachel, I don't know what caused it, but it does seem odd.
> Probably just some kind of GOOGLE glitch...
>
> That is why I endorse NOVA BBS:
>
> https://news.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

I sincerely doubt that NOVA BBS appreciates an endorsement from a drunken homeless man.

No offense, General, but an endorser's worth to a company or product is based upon his level of respect and success in life. Unfortunately, your levels of both leave something to be desired.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<26fbb361-500b-4cbe-b844-25c12b3c0a2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169688&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169688

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 06:57:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 13:57 UTC

On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 9:49:43 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Probably just some kind of GOOGLE glitch...
> >
> > That is why I endorse NOVA BBS:
> >
> > https://news.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments
> I sincerely doubt that NOVA BBS appreciates an endorsement from a drunken homeless man.

If it brings Nova BBS new users I suspect they'll appreciate that
> No offense, General, but an endorser's worth to a company or product is based upon his level of respect and success in life. Unfortunately, your levels of both leave something to be desired.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<f0c13ec80a8e6a59807b58cdc5c2b116@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=170211&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#170211

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 02:15:49 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 02:15 UTC

Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 9:27:49 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > I'm just reporting the facts. My posts in this thread have been deleted. Just the facts. I didn't do it.
>> Good morning, Rachel, I don't know what caused it, but it does seem odd.

> Are you

Are you a shit eating little monkey, Pendragon?

Of course you are.

đŸ™‚

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<996484b5-d9eb-43df-a378-929c8a38fb51n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=170278&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#170278

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 06:40:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 13:40 UTC

On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 2:46:20 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> >> Good morning, Rachel, I don't know what caused it, but it does seem odd.
> Michael Pendragon
>
> > Are you
> Are you a shit eating little monkey, Pendragon?
>
> Of course you are.

Do you do anything other than whining and trolling, Donkey?

Michael Pendragon
"He's not obsessing, he's laughing.overover this typo..."
-- Will Donkey laughing overover other people's typos.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<8758778c85f3f8277bef9734adcb021c@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=170491&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#170491

Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 19:46:37 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 19:46 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 9:49:43 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Probably just some kind of GOOGLE glitch...
>> >
>> > That is why I endorse NOVA BBS:
>> >
>> > https://news.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments
>> I sincerely doubt that NOVA BBS appreciates an endorsement from a drunken homeless man.

> If it brings Nova BBS new users I suspect they'll appreciate that

Good sit, I am using it right now...!

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<b25f8e300b9730d0a496571dbd1aa284@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171208&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171208

Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 04:27:51 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 04:27 UTC

Victor H. wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> I sincerely doubt that NOVA BBS appreciates an endorsement from a drunken homeless man.

>> If it brings Nova BBS new users I suspect they'll appreciate that

> Good sit, I am using it right now...!

Same here:

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169529&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169529

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<a03851740d52c7becc5cbd97e52f3d00@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171606&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171606

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 20:54:22 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 20:54 UTC

Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> [...]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>> > I'm just reporting the facts. My posts in this thread have been deleted. Just the facts. I didn't do it.
>> Good morning, Rachel, I don't know what caused it, but it does seem odd.

> Are you deflecting from the current topic

I was just thinking that's YOUR game here, pendragon.... topic can be seen ABOVE...! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<924d4d7e-1910-44de-87b6-e42d413362acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171650&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171650

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 18:17:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: goldarac...@gmail.com (Rachel)
 by: Rachel - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 01:17 UTC

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 5:03:12 PM UTC-7, Zod wrote:
> Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> >> Good morning, Rachel, I don't know what caused it, but it does seem odd.
> > Are you deflecting from the current topic
>
> I was just thinking that's YOUR game here, pendragon.... topic can be seen ABOVE...! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you're all so fucking full of shit, it's like you are trying to make me play make-believe playing with my mind, like who cares about what's real, let's all play pretend, you're fucking disgusting.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<8178903a-045a-46b2-a251-f51cea532a2bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171651&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171651

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 18:18:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: goldarac...@gmail.com (Rachel)
 by: Rachel - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 01:18 UTC

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6:17:23 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 5:03:12 PM UTC-7, Zod wrote:
> > Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > Are you deflecting from the current topic
> >
> > I was just thinking that's YOUR game here, pendragon.... topic can be seen ABOVE...! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> you're all so fucking full of shit, it's like you are trying to make me play make-believe playing with my mind, like who cares about what's real, let's all play pretend, you're fucking disgusting.

i'm never going to believe any of you ever again, you can all go fuck yourselves.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<9aa1f307-8cf7-4d36-b6ae-904a526b8faan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171652&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171652

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 18:18:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: goldarac...@gmail.com (Rachel)

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6:18:04 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6:17:23 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > I was just thinking that's YOUR game here, pendragon.... topic can be seen ABOVE...! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > you're all so fucking full of shit, it's like you are trying to make me play make-believe playing with my mind, like who cares about what's real, let's all play pretend, you're fucking disgusting.
> i'm never going to believe any of you ever again, you can all go fuck yourselves.

and stop using me to do it.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<c8b16fedc369a8c5609dc222a16b1aa5@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171659&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171659

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 01:48:16 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 01:48 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>> Good morning, Rachel, I don't know what caused it, but it does seem odd.

>> Are you deflecting from the current topic

> I was just thinking that's YOUR game here, pendragon.... topic can be seen ABOVE...! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly.

The topic of this thread is the self proclaimed know-it-all NancyGene and her recent string of hilarious fuck ups.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<5e59a022-9246-4ba6-a7cb-ce0ef6058626n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171661&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171661

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 18:52:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 01:52 UTC

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:18:30 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6:18:04 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

> > > you're all so fucking full of shit, it's like you are trying to make me play make-believe playing with my mind, like who cares about what's real, let's all play pretend, you're fucking disgusting.
> > i'm never going to believe any of you ever again, you can all go fuck yourselves.
> and stop using me to do it.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, Rachel.

Can you explain?

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<1f3ba599-e7d3-4a0f-8f0c-a5813a658584n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171679&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171679

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)
 by: Family Guy - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 06:03 UTC

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:52:49 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:18:30 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

> > > i'm never going to believe any of you ever again, you can all go fuck yourselves.
> > and stop using me to do it.
> I'm not sure what you're talking about, Rachel.
>
> Can you explain?

That's like asking the bird to explain why it took a dump on your car.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<12111356-2385-4f00-93d4-11308755931dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171680&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171680

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:17:23 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 5:03:12 PM UTC-7, Zod wrote:
> > Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > Are you deflecting from the current topic
> >
> > I was just thinking that's YOUR game here, pendragon.... topic can be seen ABOVE...! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> you're all so fucking full of shit, it's like you are trying to make me play make-believe playing with my mind, like who cares about what's real, let's all play pretend, you're fucking disgusting.

Take your pills, Crazy Lady.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<571c5cb7-3553-47a7-a3cc-ae86b614281en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171689&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171689

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 05:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:29 UTC

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 2:03:40 AM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:52:49 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > and stop using me to do it.
> > I'm not sure what you're talking about, Rachel.
> >
> > Can you explain?
> That's like asking the bird to explain why it took a dump on your car.

I wasn't asking you, Dink, you bird brain.

đŸ™‚

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<22b7278a-345e-473d-aa12-02cfa7e171ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171757&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171757

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 11:04:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: goldarac...@gmail.com (Rachel)
 by: Rachel - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:04 UTC

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 11:04:00 PM UTC-7, Family Guy wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:17:23 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > I was just thinking that's YOUR game here, pendragon.... topic can be seen ABOVE...! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > you're all so fucking full of shit, it's like you are trying to make me play make-believe playing with my mind, like who cares about what's real, let's all play pretend, you're fucking disgusting.
> Take your pills, Crazy Lady.

that was horrible, you're crazy

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<4aa71361a0ef21f891a4e6686db9115c@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171763&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171763

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:47:44 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:47 UTC

Rachel wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 11:04:00 PM UTC-7, Family Guy wrote:

>> > you're all so fucking full of shit, it's like you are trying to make me play make-believe playing with my mind, like who cares about what's real, let's all play pretend, you're fucking disgusting.
>> Take your pills, Crazy Lady.

> that was horrible, you're crazy

That's just Dink being Dink.

That's what trolls li Dink do.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<322094b1744e9e9a37d8114674d59822@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171820&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171820

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:53:24 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:53 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 9:49:43 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Probably just some kind of GOOGLE glitch...
>> >
>> > That is why I endorse NOVA BBS:
>> >
>> > https://news.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments
>> I sincerely doubt that NOVA BBS appreciates an endorsement from a drunken homeless man.

> If it brings Nova BBS new users I suspect they'll appreciate that

>> No offense, General, but an endorser's worth to a company or product is based upon his level of respect and success in life. Unfortunately, your levels of both leave something to be desired.

Dog gone right

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<6b5d58e7-242e-45ea-8407-e287d505e8ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171850&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171850

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: goldarac...@gmail.com (Rachel)
 by: Rachel - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 01:10 UTC

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6:52:49 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:18:30 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

> > > i'm never going to believe any of you ever again, you can all go fuck yourselves.
> > and stop using me to do it.
> I'm not sure what you're talking about, Rachel.
>
> Can you explain?

They're making me FAT!

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<f7042465-1294-4a3f-acd2-386bc9c21075n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171926&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171926

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 11:43:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 18:43 UTC

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 9:10:18 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6:52:49 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > and stop using me to do it.
> > I'm not sure what you're talking about, Rachel.
> >
> > Can you explain?
> They're making me FAT!

How so?

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<9c145af1-fd6b-472d-b3ac-eec830230032n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171927&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171927

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 11:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (Spam-I-Am)
 by: Spam-I-Am - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 18:53 UTC

On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 2:43:06 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 9:10:18 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

> > > I'm not sure what you're talking about, Rachel.
> > >
> > > Can you explain?
> > They're making me FAT!
> How so?

It’s the ingredients.

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<b5499b07-a889-44cc-88b2-ecb5ec5d02fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171960&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171960

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 13:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor Hugo Fan)
 by: Victor Hugo Fan - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 20:19 UTC

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 10:25:51 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Rachel wrote:

> >> I sincerely doubt that NOVA BBS appreciates an endorsement from a drunken homeless man.
>
> > If it brings Nova BBS new users I suspect they'll appreciate that

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

Dog gone right...!

Re: Anyone want to go to Ireland on September 6?

<fd8a9c9c-60d3-4dc7-8b18-aaff8ae4c576n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172088&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#172088

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 05:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)
 by: Family Guy - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 12:31 UTC

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 8:30:00 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 2:03:40 AM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:

> > > I'm not sure what you're talking about, Rachel.
> > >
> > > Can you explain?
> > That's like asking the bird to explain why it took a dump on your car.
> I wasn't asking you, Dink, you bird brain.

It's a public forum, Donkey, you douchebag.

Click here to read the complete article