Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 11:56:56 -0800
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Subject: Re: [OT] Health Care Industry Pushes Kids To Transition For Fear Of Being Labeled "Transphobic"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.books
 by: Pluted Pup - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 19:56 UTC

On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 12:29:59 -0800, Ed Stasiak wrote:

> The claims are made in Time To Think: The Inside Story of the Collapse of the TavistockĀ“s Gender Service for Children, by Hannah Barnes, a BBC Newsnight journalist, which is published on Feb 23.

I'll keep my eye out for this book:

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Time-Think-Collapse-Tavistocks-Children/dp/1800751117/

even if I have to order it from the UK to USA for a
printed copy.

Re: [OT] Health Care Industry Pushes Kids To Transition For Fear Of Being Labeled "Transphobic"

<0001HW.29A01CD103B7A35130699638F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1700&group=rec.arts.books#1700

Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 12:36:33 -0800
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.books
 by: Pluted Pup - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 20:36 UTC

On Fri, 17 Feb 2023 11:56:56 -0800, Pluted Pup wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 12:29:59 -0800, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>
> > The claims are made in Time To Think: The Inside Story of the Collapse of the TavistockĀ“s Gender Service for Children, by Hannah Barnes, a BBC Newsnight journalist, which is published on Feb 23.
>
> I'll keep my eye out for this book:
>
> https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Time-Think-Collapse-Tavistocks-Children/dp/1800751117/
>
> even if I have to order it from the UK to USA for a
> printed copy.

I bought The Transgender-Industrial Complex by Howard
but I couldn't buy it at Amazon, because amazon and
all amazon connected businesses have banned the book
because it covers Jews but doesn't praise them,
unlike Shrier's book.

Similar books on transgenderism are:

Doublethink - A Feminist Challenge to Transgenderism,
by Janice G. Raymond

Irreversible Damage, by Abigail Shrier

What is a Woman, by Matt Walsh

I've flipped between these four books but have not
thoroughly read them. I see flaws, but such is the
nature of books.