24 Apr, 2024: Testing a new version of the Overboard here. If you have an issue post about it to rocksolid.nodes.help (I know. Everyone on Usenet has issues)

arts / rec.arts.sf.tv / Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time Lord

SubjectAuthor
* Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LordUbiquitous
+- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoThe Doctor
+* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actoranim8rfsk
|+* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorUbiquitous
||+* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoJibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
|||`- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoThe Doctor
||`- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorThe Doctor
|`- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorThe Doctor
+* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoJibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
|+* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorThe Last Doctor
||+* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoJibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
|||`* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorThe Last Doctor
||| +* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to playBlueshirt
||| `- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorThe Doctor
||+* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorUbiquitous
|||`* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorThe Doctor
||| `* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorUbiquitous
|||  +* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoJibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
|||  |`* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to playsuzeeq
|||  | +- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoJibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
|||  | `- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to playThe Doctor
|||  `* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorThe Doctor
|||   `* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to playBlueshirt
|||    `- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to playThe Doctor
||`- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actorThe Doctor
|`- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoThe Doctor
+* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to playUbiquitous
|+* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoJibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
||`- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoThe Doctor
|`- Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to playThe Doctor
`* Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time LoUbiquitous
[...]

Pages:123
Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time Lord

<scnqlk$15m4$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1705&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#1705

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time Lord
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:06:28 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:06 UTC

In article <XnsAD6776076DFD7taustingmail@85.12.62.232>,
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha <taustinca@gmail.com> wrote:
>doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote in
>
>> In article <XnsAD67597733FB2taustingmail@85.12.62.232>,
>> Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha <taustinca@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote in

>>>No, it's not. What you meant, perhaps, though you're so mentally
>>>deranged I doubt *you* really know what you meant, but certainly
>>>not what you said.
>>>

>> How is your sister these days?
>>
>I know you are, but what am I?

Your sister and PAP use to be around here.

>--
>Terry Austin
>
>Proof that Alan Baker is a liar and a fool, and even stupider than
>Lynn:
>https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration
>(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
>illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)
>
>Vacation photos from Iceland:
>https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/QaXQkB

Dependency is not progress. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Doctor Who may tap Olly Alexander as the first gay actor to play the Time Lord

<XnsAD67ACCE66DB2taustingmail@85.12.62.245>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1706&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#1706

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho
From: tausti...@gmail.com (Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:59:15 -0700
 by: Jibini Kula Tumbili - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:59 UTC

> In article <XnsAD6776076DFD7taustingmail@85.12.62.232>,
> Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha <taustinca@gmail.com> wrote:
>>doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote in
>>
>>> In article <XnsAD67597733FB2taustingmail@85.12.62.232>,
>>> Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha <taustinca@gmail.com>

>>> How is your sister these days?
>>>
>>I know you are, but what am I?
>>

> Your sister and PAP use to be around here.

If you say so. Or perhaps you're hallucinating again (or still).

--
Terry Austin

Lynn: