Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 04:11:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Wrestling news: WWE sold to Saudi Arabia?, Stephanie
From: cincy43...@yahoo.com (brian henke)
 by: brian henke - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 12:11 UTC

Here are some wrestling news items for you:

- The rumor mill is flying big time about WWE. It has been reported that the company has been sold to the Saudi Arabia government's Public Investment Fund. There has been no official confirmation of this, but social media has gone nuts, with Saudi Arabia the top trending term on Twitter in the US.. Also trending: Vince and #RIPWWE. WWE has an agreement with the Saudis to have two major shows a year in the kingdom until 2030. This is developing...

- Stephanie McMahon resigned yesterday as WWE's CEO. Nick Khan is now the company's CEO. Paul "Triple H" Levesque remains in control of Creative. Stephanie wrote on Twitter, "WWE is in such a strong position that I have decided to return to my leave and take it one step further with my official resignation. I look forward to cheering on WWE from the other side of the business, where I started when I was a little kid, as a pure fan.
Cincy43235@yahoo.com - RATV's pro wrestling ambassador
---------

"I loves the hot sauce." - David Letterman
-