It's always darkest just before the lights go out. -- Alex Clark

arts / rec.arts.tv / It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government

SubjectAuthor
* It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine'chromebook test
`* Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From GBTR1701
 +* Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From GThe Horny Goat
 |`* Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From GBTR1701
 | `- Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Banstrotsky
 `- Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Banstrotsky

1
It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government

<59046b2d-43a1-4ed9-8455-219f8ce9ad07n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171589&group=rec.arts.tv#171589

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 17:42:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine'
From Government
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 01:42 UTC

Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government

film at 11:

https://news.yahoo.com/hours-her-term-arkansas-governor-184148289.html

Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government

<L3ydnWHRIdzYCl3-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171664&group=rec.arts.tv#171664

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 23:27:01 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 23:27 UTC

On Jan 11, 2023 at 5:42:10 PM PST, "chromebook test"
<chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:

> Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government
>
> film at 11:
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/hours-her-term-arkansas-governor-184148289.html

"Huckabee Sanders' cite of a language institution based in Spain rather than
Latin America supports a Eurocentric language interpretation."

Yes, heaven forfend we look to Spain as an authority on the Spanish
language...

<rolls eyes>

Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government

<rvh1shtjphpd4lqmbppu9sqjudiepf44fv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171684&group=rec.arts.tv#171684

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 18:57:52 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 02:57 UTC

On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 23:27:01 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>On Jan 11, 2023 at 5:42:10 PM PST, "chromebook test"
><chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government
>>
>> film at 11:
>>
>> https://news.yahoo.com/hours-her-term-arkansas-governor-184148289.html
>
>"Huckabee Sanders' cite of a language institution based in Spain rather than
>Latin America supports a Eurocentric language interpretation."
>
>Yes, heaven forfend we look to Spain as an authority on the Spanish
>language...
>
><rolls eyes>

Are we talking "latrine" as in "privy, loo, facilities, restroom or
are we talking 'hispanics' etc?

Since on checking the actual link it's not 'latrine' but something
else I guess it's obvious that you got it wrong and on the specific
similar word she banned I'm quite on board with what she did.

It isn't that egregious to ban the use of a made up noun that the
group itself disclaims.

Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government

<atropos-FC9169.19301912012023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171688&group=rec.arts.tv#171688

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 19:30:19 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:30 UTC

In article <rvh1shtjphpd4lqmbppu9sqjudiepf44fv@4ax.com>,
The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 23:27:01 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >On Jan 11, 2023 at 5:42:10 PM PST, "chromebook test"
> ><chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government
> >>
> >> film at 11:
> >>
> >> https://news.yahoo.com/hours-her-term-arkansas-governor-184148289.html
> >
> >"Huckabee Sanders' cite of a language institution based in Spain rather than
> >Latin America supports a Eurocentric language interpretation."
> >
> >Yes, heaven forfend we look to Spain as an authority on the Spanish
> >language...
> >
> ><rolls eyes>
> >
> Are we talking "latrine" as in "privy, loo, facilities, restroom or
> are we talking 'hispanics' etc?
>
> Since on checking the actual link it's not 'latrine' but something
> else I guess it's obvious that you got it wrong and on the specific
> similar word she banned

I didn't get anything wrong as I was not one who started this thread.

> It isn't that egregious to ban the use of a made up noun that the
> group itself disclaims.

Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government

<tpr72c$1rgc$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171714&group=rec.arts.tv#171714

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans
'Latrine' From Government
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:09:29 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 09:09 UTC

On 1/12/23 5:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jan 11, 2023 at 5:42:10 PM PST, "chromebook test"
> <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government
>>
>> film at 11:
>>
>> https://news.yahoo.com/hours-her-term-arkansas-governor-184148289.html
>
> "Huckabee Sanders' cite of a language institution based in Spain rather than
> Latin America supports a Eurocentric language interpretation."
>
> Yes, heaven forfend we look to Spain as an authority on the Spanish
> language...
>
> <rolls eyes>

There's far more people in Mexico speaking Spanish than Spain. However,
knowing how effeminate you are I can see how you'd prefer the Castilian
way of speaking with a lisp.

Re: It Could Happen - Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans 'Latrine' From Government

<tprfiv$2i8$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171733&group=rec.arts.tv#171733

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
'Latrine' From Government
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 05:33:51 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:33 UTC

On 1/12/23 9:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <rvh1shtjphpd4lqmbppu9sqjudiepf44fv@4ax.com>,
> The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 23:27:01 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> "Huckabee Sanders' cite of a language institution based in Spain rather than
>>> Latin America supports a Eurocentric language interpretation."
>>>
>>> Yes, heaven forfend we look to Spain as an authority on the Spanish
>>> language...
>>>
>>> <rolls eyes>
>>>
>> Are we talking "latrine" as in "privy, loo, facilities, restroom or
>> are we talking 'hispanics' etc?
>>
>> Since on checking the actual link it's not 'latrine' but something
>> else I guess it's obvious that you got it wrong and on the specific
>> similar word she banned
>
> I didn't get anything wrong as I was not one who started this thread.

You should google the word "complicit" assuming you're not too fucking
stupid to do so.