When the wind is great, bow before it; when the wind is heavy, yield to it.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

SubjectAuthor
* Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family saysFujikawa Yamamoto
`* Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family saysBTR1701
 +* Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiacanim8rfsk
 |`* Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,trotsky
 | `- Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,moviePig
 +- Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,trotsky
 +- Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family sayssuper70s
 `* Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,Ed Stasiak
  +* Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,moviePig
  |`- Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,Ed Stasiak
  `* Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,David Johnston
   +- Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,trotsky
   `* Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,Ed Stasiak
    `* Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,David Johnston
     `- Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,trotsky

1
Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<0F0AF8AC1FCBA51Cafc38c87@trafiken.solnastad.se>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171686&group=rec.arts.tv#171686

From: nos...@ix.netcom.com (Fujikawa Yamamoto)
Newsgroups: alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv,alt.elvis.king,alt.fan.elvis-presley
Subject: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:04:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fujikawa Yamamoto - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:04 UTC

Lisa Marie Presley, singer and only child of Elvis, has died at 54 after
being hospitalized for cardiac arrest, her mother Priscilla Presley said.

�It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my
beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us,� Priscilla Presley said in a
statement Thursday evening. �She was the most passionate, strong and
loving woman I have ever known.�

Presley was taken to hospital Thursday after suffering full cardiac
arrest, multiple news outlets are reporting. Presley�s mother, Pricilla
Presley, also confirmed she was in the hospital and receiving care.

Priscilla Presley
@Cilla_Presley

Follow
My beloved daughter Lisa Marie was rushed to the hospital. She is now
receiving the best care. Please keep her and our family in your prayers.
We feel the prayers from around the world, and ask for privacy during this
time.
-Priscilla Presley

<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmTrECSacAA1Y7l?format=jpg&name=small>

A police spokesperson told Entertainment Tonight that police were called
to Presley�s Los Angeles home Thursday morning. When they arrived, they
found paramedics working on Presley, 54, who was experiencing cardiac
arrest.

The spokesperson confirmed that paramedics were able to help Presley
regain a pulse before she was taken to a nearby hospital.

According to Craig Little, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Fire
Department, paramedics were dispatched to a Calabasas home at 10:37 a.m.
following the report of a woman in full cardiac arrest. Property records
indicate Presley was a resident at that address.

Paramedics arrived about six minutes later and Presley was taken by
ambulance to the hospital, Little said. Her condition was not immediately
available.

The city of Calabasas is nestled between the foothills of the Santa Monica
and Santa Susanna mountains about 50 kilometres northwest of downtown Los
Angeles.

TMZ, which first reported the news, said paramedics performed CPR.

Her condition remains unclear and a rep for Presley told Deadline they
have �no comment at this time.�

The songwriter�s health emergency comes just two days after Presley � the
daughter of Priscilla Presley and the late Elvis Presley � attended the
Golden Globe Awards to watch Austin Butler win the award for Best
Performance in a Motion Picture (Drama) for his role as the late King of
Rock �n� Roll.

She praised the actor�s portrayal, telling ET that after watching the
biopic, �I didn�t really know what to do with myself.�

�I had to take, like, five days to process it because it was so incredible
and so spot-on and just so authentic that, yeah, I can�t even describe
what it meant.�

Just days before that, she was in Memphis, Tennessee, at Graceland � the
mansion where Elvis lived � to celebrate her father�s birth anniversary on
Jan. 8.

Presley had recently penned an essay published in People about �the
horrific reality� of her grief following her son Benjamin Keough�s death
by suicide in 2020. Presley is also the mother of actor Riley Keough and
twin daughters.

�I�ve dealt with death, grief and loss since the age of 9 years old. I�ve
had more than anyone�s fair share of it in my lifetime and somehow, I�ve
made it this far,� she wrote in August.

Presley released her own rock albums in the 2000s and appeared on stage
with celebrities like Pat Benatar and Richard Hawley during her musical
career.

She also formed direct musical ties with her father, joining her voice to
such Elvis recordings as �Don�t Cry Daddy,� a mournful ballad which had
reminded him of the early death of his mother � and Lisa Marie�s
grandmother � Gladys Presley.

When Elvis died at the age of 42 in August 1977, Lisa Marie was nine years
old. She was staying Graceland at the time and would recall him kissing
her goodnight hours before he would collapse and never recover. When she
next saw him, the following day, he was lying face down in the bathroom.

�I just had a feeling,� she told Rolling Stone in 2003. �He wasn�t doing
well. All I know is I had it (a feeling), and it happened. I was obsessed
with death at a very early age.�

After her father died, Lisa Marie became the sole heir of the Elvis
Presley Trust. Along with Elvis Presley Enterprises, the trust managed
Graceland and other assets until she sold her majority interest in 2005.
She retained ownership of Graceland Mansion itself, the 13 acres around it
and items inside the home. Her son is buried there, along with her father
and other members of the Presley family.

Lisa Marie and her mother would often make regular trips to Graceland
during huge fan celebrations on the anniversaries of Elvis� death and
birthday.

One of the two airplanes at Graceland is also named Lisa Marie.

Lisa Marie would later make headlines of her own. Struggles with drugs and
some very public marriages. Her four husbands included Michael Jackson and
Nicolas Cage.

Lisa Marie also became involved in numerous humanitarian causes, from
anti-poverty programs administered through the Elvis Presley Charitable
Foundation to relief efforts after Hurricane Katrina. She would receive
formal citations from New Orleans and Memphis, Tennessee for her work.

� with files from The Associated Press

<https://globalnews.ca/news/9406904/lisa-marie-presley-cardiac-arrest/>

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<atropos-DA4C43.19333812012023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171689&group=rec.arts.tv#171689

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv,alt.elvis.king,alt.fan.elvis-presley
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 19:33:38 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:33 UTC

In article <0F0AF8AC1FCBA51Cafc38c87@trafiken.solnastad.se>,
Fujikawa Yamamoto <nospam@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Lisa Marie Presley, singer and only child of Elvis, has died at 54 after
> being hospitalized for cardiac arrest, her mother Priscilla Presley said.
>
> �It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my
> beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us,� Priscilla Presley said in a
> statement Thursday evening. �She was the most passionate, strong and
> loving woman I have ever known.�
>
> Presley was taken to hospital Thursday after suffering full cardiac
> arrest, multiple news outlets are reporting. Presley�s mother, Pricilla
> Presley, also confirmed she was in the hospital and receiving care.

Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<1654562367.695280620.812919.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171703&group=rec.arts.tv#171703

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.elvis.king,alt.fan.elvis-presley
Subject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac
arrest, family says
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 23:43:02 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 06:43 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <0F0AF8AC1FCBA51Cafc38c87@trafiken.solnastad.se>,
> Fujikawa Yamamoto <nospam@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> Lisa Marie Presley, singer and only child of Elvis, has died at 54 after
>> being hospitalized for cardiac arrest, her mother Priscilla Presley said.
>>
>> “It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my
>> beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us,” Priscilla Presley said in a
>> statement Thursday evening. “She was the most passionate, strong and
>> loving woman I have ever known.”
>>
>> Presley was taken to hospital Thursday after suffering full cardiac
>> arrest, multiple news outlets are reporting. Presley’s mother, Pricilla
>> Presley, also confirmed she was in the hospital and receiving care.
>
> Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...

I got the news about five minutes ago that somebody I’ve worked with on and
off for more than 20 years, younger than me, as far as I knew in OK health,
just dropped dead of a massive heart attack.

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<tprfl8$2i8$7@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171734&group=rec.arts.tv#171734

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest,
family says
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 05:35:04 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:35 UTC

On 1/12/23 9:33 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <0F0AF8AC1FCBA51Cafc38c87@trafiken.solnastad.se>,
> Fujikawa Yamamoto <nospam@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> Lisa Marie Presley, singer and only child of Elvis, has died at 54 after
>> being hospitalized for cardiac arrest, her mother Priscilla Presley said.
>>
>> “It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my
>> beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us,” Priscilla Presley said in a
>> statement Thursday evening. “She was the most passionate, strong and
>> loving woman I have ever known.”
>>
>> Presley was taken to hospital Thursday after suffering full cardiac
>> arrest, multiple news outlets are reporting. Presley’s mother, Pricilla
>> Presley, also confirmed she was in the hospital and receiving care.
>
> Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...

How many constitutes "a lot" and what the motherfuck are their names,
you lying sack of rat infested horseshit?

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<tprfqj$2i8$10@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171737&group=rec.arts.tv#171737

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
family says
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 05:37:55 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:37 UTC

On 1/13/23 12:43 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> In article <0F0AF8AC1FCBA51Cafc38c87@trafiken.solnastad.se>,
>> Fujikawa Yamamoto <nospam@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Lisa Marie Presley, singer and only child of Elvis, has died at 54 after
>>> being hospitalized for cardiac arrest, her mother Priscilla Presley said.
>>>
>>> “It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my
>>> beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us,” Priscilla Presley said in a
>>> statement Thursday evening. “She was the most passionate, strong and
>>> loving woman I have ever known.”
>>>
>>> Presley was taken to hospital Thursday after suffering full cardiac
>>> arrest, multiple news outlets are reporting. Presley’s mother, Pricilla
>>> Presley, also confirmed she was in the hospital and receiving care.
>>
>> Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...
>>

> I got the news about five minutes ago that somebody I’ve worked with on and
> off for more than 20 years, younger than me, as far as I knew in OK health,
> just dropped dead of a massive heart attack.

Can't they just be average heart attacks?

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<super70s-4E0D62.07430013012023@reader01.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171748&group=rec.arts.tv#171748

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv,alt.elvis.king,alt.fan.elvis-presley
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 07:43:00 -0600
 by: super70s - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:43 UTC

In article <atropos-DA4C43.19333812012023@news.giganews.com>,
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article <0F0AF8AC1FCBA51Cafc38c87@trafiken.solnastad.se>,
> Fujikawa Yamamoto <nospam@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > Lisa Marie Presley, singer and only child of Elvis, has died at 54 after
> > being hospitalized for cardiac arrest, her mother Priscilla Presley said.
> >
> > "It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my
> > beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us," Priscilla Presley said in a
> > statement Thursday evening. "She was the most passionate, strong and
> > loving woman I have ever known."
> >
> > Presley was taken to hospital Thursday after suffering full cardiac
> > arrest, multiple news outlets are reporting. Presley's mother, Pricilla
> > Presley, also confirmed she was in the hospital and receiving care.
>
> Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...

She seemed to struggle during interviews at the Golden Globes. She
probably OD'd on something, or a combination of things. Sad.

I doubt she was obsessed with going out like her famous parent like
Whitney Houston's daughter was though.

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<zsewL.228513$gGD7.73705@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171750&group=rec.arts.tv#171750

family says
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:07:10 -0500
 by: moviePig - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 15:07 UTC

On 1/13/2023 6:37 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 1/13/23 12:43 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...
>>>

>> I got the news about five minutes ago that somebody I’ve worked with
>> on and
>> off for more than 20 years, younger than me, as far as I knew in OK
>> health,
>> just dropped dead of a massive heart attack.
>
> Can't they just be average heart attacks?

Afaik, one usually survives those. For a while, anyway.

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<5cce6464-34bb-467a-b574-c5e287a48aaen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171790&group=rec.arts.tv#171790

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:31:58 -0800 (PST)
family says
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 21:31 UTC

> BTR1701
> > Fujikawa Yamamoto
> >
> > Presley was taken to hospital Thursday after suffering full cardiac
> > arrest, multiple news outlets are reporting. Presley’s mother, Pricilla
> > Presley, also confirmed she was in the hospital and receiving care.
>
> Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...

https://i0.wp.com/expose-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/image-8.png?w=1278&ssl=1

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<EnkwL.409614$9sn9.18407@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171791&group=rec.arts.tv#171791

family says
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 16:51:32 -0500
 by: moviePig - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 21:51 UTC

On 1/13/2023 4:31 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> BTR1701
>>> Fujikawa Yamamoto
>>>
>>> Presley was taken to hospital Thursday after suffering full cardiac
>>> arrest, multiple news outlets are reporting. Presley’s mother, Pricilla
>>> Presley, also confirmed she was in the hospital and receiving care.
>>
>> Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...
>
> https://i0.wp.com/expose-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/image-8.png?w=1278&ssl=1

Covid?

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<tpsnha$1958$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171798&group=rec.arts.tv#171798

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
family says
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 15:55:38 -0700
 by: David Johnston - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 22:55 UTC

>> BTR1701
>>> Fujikawa Yamamoto
>>>
>>> Presley was taken to hospital Thursday after suffering full cardiac
>>> arrest, multiple news outlets are reporting. Presley’s mother, Pricilla
>>> Presley, also confirmed she was in the hospital and receiving care.
>>
>> Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...
Risk factors for sudden cardiac failure in middle aged women include:

1. Drug use. Lisa Marie Presley credited Scientology with helping her
break the drug addiction she developed as a teenager but became addicted
again to opioid pain killers in 2008.

2. Adverse pregnancy outcomes. Presley's painkiller addiction was
initiated by the birth of her twins. Tore her up a bit.

3. Menopause. Presley was 45.

5. Depression and anxiety. Ever heard her record? Not the songs of a
happy person. And that was before her son died two years ago of a
self-inflicted gun shot wound. I would be a bit surprised if she wasn't
back on something.

6. Smoking: She quit smoking 6 years ago.

7. A family history of heart problems. Her father died at the age of
42 from cardiac arrest. You may have heard of him.

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<tpsns7$19q3$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171801&group=rec.arts.tv#171801

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
family says
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 17:01:27 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 23:01 UTC

On 1/13/23 4:55 PM, David Johnston wrote:
>>> BTR1701

>>> Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...
> Risk factors for sudden cardiac failure in middle aged women include:
>
> 1.  Drug use.  Lisa Marie Presley credited Scientology with helping her
> break the drug addiction she developed as a teenager but became addicted
> again to opioid pain killers in 2008.
>
> 2.  Adverse pregnancy outcomes.  Presley's painkiller addiction was
> initiated by the birth of her twins.  Tore her up a bit.
>
> 3.  Menopause.  Presley was 45.

54 but who's counting.

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<24019783-d1f8-4554-b093-2361b3b356fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171824&group=rec.arts.tv#171824

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 22:47:18 -0800 (PST)
family says
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 06:47 UTC

> moviePig
> > Ed Stasiak
> > > BTR1701
> > >
> > > Lot of otherwise healthy people falling out with heart attacks lately...
> >
> > https://i0.wp.com/expose-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/image-8.png?w=1278&ssl=1
>
> Covid?

https://i.postimg.cc/BbsWvZXr/1643827930074.png

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<f0534ba9-0057-4ce6-b3bf-a0ffeb40234an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171825&group=rec.arts.tv#171825

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 22:55:58 -0800 (PST)
family says
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 06:55 UTC

> David Johnston
>
> 1. Drug use. Lisa Marie Presley credited Scientology with helping her
> break the drug addiction she developed as a teenager but became addicted
> again to opioid pain killers in 2008.
>
> 2. Adverse pregnancy outcomes. Presley's painkiller addiction was
> initiated by the birth of her twins. Tore her up a bit.
>
> 3. Menopause. Presley was 45.
>
> 5. Depression and anxiety. Ever heard her record? Not the songs of a
> happy person. And that was before her son died two years ago of a
> self-inflicted gun shot wound. I would be a bit surprised if she wasn't
> back on something.
>
> 6. Smoking: She quit smoking 6 years ago.
>
> 7. A family history of heart problems. Her father died at the age of
> 42 from cardiac arrest. You may have heard of him.

https://streamable.com/blsodg

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<tq041v$1umr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171885&group=rec.arts.tv#171885

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
family says
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 22:47:44 -0700
 by: David Johnston - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 05:47 UTC

On 2023-01-13 11:55 p.m., Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> David Johnston
>>
>> 1. Drug use. Lisa Marie Presley credited Scientology with helping her
>> break the drug addiction she developed as a teenager but became addicted
>> again to opioid pain killers in 2008.
>>
>> 2. Adverse pregnancy outcomes. Presley's painkiller addiction was
>> initiated by the birth of her twins. Tore her up a bit.
>>
>> 3. Menopause. Presley was 45.
>>
>> 5. Depression and anxiety. Ever heard her record? Not the songs of a
>> happy person. And that was before her son died two years ago of a
>> self-inflicted gun shot wound. I would be a bit surprised if she wasn't
>> back on something.
>>
>> 6. Smoking: She quit smoking 6 years ago.
>>
>> 7. A family history of heart problems. Her father died at the age of
>> 42 from cardiac arrest. You may have heard of him.
>
> https://streamable.com/blsodg

Look at the Sudden Cardiac Deaths of Athletes page on Wikipedia sometime.

Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after suffering cardiac arrest, family says

<tq0jok$mc8$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171904&group=rec.arts.tv#171904

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
family says
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 04:15:48 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 10:15 UTC

On 1/14/23 11:47 PM, David Johnston wrote:
> On 2023-01-13 11:55 p.m., Ed Stasiak wrote:
>>> David Johnston
>>>
>>> 1. Drug use. Lisa Marie Presley credited Scientology with helping her
>>> break the drug addiction she developed as a teenager but became addicted
>>> again to opioid pain killers in 2008.
>>>
>>> 2. Adverse pregnancy outcomes. Presley's painkiller addiction was
>>> initiated by the birth of her twins. Tore her up a bit.
>>>
>>> 3. Menopause. Presley was 45.
>>>
>>> 5. Depression and anxiety. Ever heard her record? Not the songs of a
>>> happy person. And that was before her son died two years ago of a
>>> self-inflicted gun shot wound. I would be a bit surprised if she wasn't
>>> back on something.
>>>
>>> 6. Smoking: She quit smoking 6 years ago.
>>>
>>> 7. A family history of heart problems. Her father died at the age of
>>> 42 from cardiac arrest. You may have heard of him.
>>
>> https://streamable.com/blsodg
>
> Look at the Sudden Cardiac Deaths of Athletes page on Wikipedia sometime.

Because of her drug fueled marathons? WTF?