From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: When death isn't due to a shameful event, or "misadvanture" they
DO say what it was caused by
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 05:22:23 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:22 UTC

On 1/12/23 7:34 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 18:50:47 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
>> https://www.cnn.com/style/article/tatjana-patitz-supermodel-death-cec/index.html
>
> Hey! Another one, though technically she's not dead yet. Unless a massive cocaine addiction is the culprit.
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/12/entertainment/lisa-marie-presley-cardiac-arrest/index.html

I think she died from the grief or her son committing suicide. Eunuch
assholes such as yourself can't speak to actual human emotions of
course. I've said it before and I'll say it again: find a bath house
you haven't been banned from and suck some cock if you're this desperate
for attention.