From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: "Velma" (adult animated series)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 19:24:32 +1300
 by: Your Name - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 06:24 UTC

Yet another old franchise ruined by the "Politically Correct" morons
and talentless idiots infesting Hollyweird these days. X-(

Both Velma and Shaggy are now "coloured" ethnicity, Velma is gay, no
sign of Scooby Doo, ... and it's an "adult animted comedy", which
translates as crude garbage. The single plus point is that the art
style is not the usual awful, badly drawn mess that gets shovelled up
(although it's not that brilliant either).

Trailer: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSm_Y3yS7bA>

A show well well worth missing!!

Re: "Velma" (adult animated series)

<1748976462.695326719.251517.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171763&group=rec.arts.tv#171763

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "Velma" (adult animated series)
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:30:14 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 18:30 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 13 January 2023 at 01:24:37 UTC-5, Your Name wrote:
>> Yet another old franchise ruined by the "Politically Correct" morons
>> and talentless idiots infesting Hollyweird these days. X-(
>>
>> Both Velma and Shaggy are now "coloured" ethnicity, Velma is gay, no
>> sign of Scooby Doo, ... and it's an "adult animted comedy", which
>> translates as crude garbage. The single plus point is that the art
>> style is not the usual awful, badly drawn mess that gets shovelled up
>> (although it's not that brilliant either).
>>
>> Trailer: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSm_Y3yS7bA>
>>
>> A show well well worth missing!!
>
> The ratings back you up. Worst reviewed show I've seen.
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14153790/reviews/?ref_=tt_ov_rt

The trailer looks sort of interesting beyond the offensive recasting but
those ratings are savage.