Don't stop to stomp ants when the elephants are stampeding.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acid

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acidanim8rfsk
`* Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acidBTR1701
 +* Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acidanim8rfsk
 |`* Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acidEd Stasiak
 | `- Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acidanim8rfsk
 `* Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acidtrotsky
  `- Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acidchromebook test

1
Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acid

<1933002677.695282910.090304.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171707&group=rec.arts.tv#171707

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acid
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 23:43:05 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 06:43 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can't just stand there staring at the body, over a vat of acid. Or
> even in the same room. The fumes would burn anyone's lungs who was in
> proximity to the acid. If you don't believe it, go to Home Depot, get a
> bottle of concrete etchant (hydrochloric acid) and uncap it. Watch as
> the smoke comes out of the top. Just don't breath it, unless you want
> scarred throats and lungs.

Clodreamer says that as long as any liquid is running it’s safe to drink or
breathe the fumes.

Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acid

<atropos-412315.22473112012023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171709&group=rec.arts.tv#171709

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 22:47:31 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 06:47 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> > You can't just stand there staring at the body, over a vat of acid. Or
> > even in the same room. The fumes would burn anyone's lungs who was in
> > proximity to the acid. If you don't believe it, go to Home Depot, get a
> > bottle of concrete etchant (hydrochloric acid) and uncap it. Watch as
> > the smoke comes out of the top. Just don't breath it, unless you want
> > scarred throats and lungs.
> >
> Clodreamer says that as long as any liquid is running it's safe to drink or
> breathe the fumes.

But only when you're squatting over it in a field.

Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acid

<291236698.695327307.390861.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171764&group=rec.arts.tv#171764

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:30:15 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 18:30 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1933002677.695282910.090304.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> You can't just stand there staring at the body, over a vat of acid. Or
>>> even in the same room. The fumes would burn anyone's lungs who was in
>>> proximity to the acid. If you don't believe it, go to Home Depot, get a
>>> bottle of concrete etchant (hydrochloric acid) and uncap it. Watch as
>>> the smoke comes out of the top. Just don't breath it, unless you want
>>> scarred throats and lungs.
>>>
>> Clodreamer says that as long as any liquid is running it's safe to drink or
>> breathe the fumes.
>
> But only when you're squatting over it in a field.

Making natural electricity.

Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acid

<5ad70cc9-8319-4175-815a-4d84b4802012n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171783&group=rec.arts.tv#171783

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 12:31:11 -0800 (PST)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 20:31 UTC

> anim8rfsk
> > BTR1701
> > > anim8rfsk
> > >
> > > Clodreamer says that as long as any liquid is running
> > > it's safe to drink or breathe the fumes.
> >
> > But only when you're squatting over it in a field.
>
> Making natural electricity.

While in a flat-spin.

Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acid

<1470992366.695342054.358485.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171795&group=rec.arts.tv#171795

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 15:37:04 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 22:37 UTC

Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk
>>> BTR1701

>>> But only when you're squatting over it in a field.
>>
>> Making natural electricity.
>
> While in a flat-spin.

Some days I miss Claude Reamer.

If she ever comes back I’ll remember to hold my breath and slowly squeeze
the trigger.

Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acid

<tpsnkt$19q3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171799&group=rec.arts.tv#171799

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 16:57:33 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 22:57 UTC

On 1/13/23 12:47 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article
> <1933002677.695282910.090304.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> You can't just stand there staring at the body, over a vat of acid. Or
>>> even in the same room. The fumes would burn anyone's lungs who was in
>>> proximity to the acid. If you don't believe it, go to Home Depot, get a
>>> bottle of concrete etchant (hydrochloric acid) and uncap it. Watch as
>>> the smoke comes out of the top. Just don't breath it, unless you want
>>> scarred throats and lungs.
>>>
>> Clodreamer says that as long as any liquid is running it's safe to drink or
>> breathe the fumes.
>
> But only when you're squatting over it in a field.

You gays sound like you really miss her. How many decades has it been?

Re: Cop shows where they find people are in vats or bathtubs of acid

<58c5dfaa-aab5-493c-b2cc-db244e9f5083n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171808&group=rec.arts.tv#171808

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 17:19:54 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:19 UTC

On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 5:57:38 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 1/13/23 12:47 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article
> > <1933002677.695282910.0...@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Clodreamer says that as long as any liquid is running it's safe to drink or
> >> breathe the fumes.
> >
> > But only when you're squatting over it in a field.

> You gays sound like you really miss her. How many decades has it been?

Water cremations are done with alkaline not acid. Piss on the stupidity of morons in this thread.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/could-water-cremation-become-the-new-american-way-of-death-180980479/