Non-Determinism is not meant to be reasonable. -- M. J. 0'Donnell

arts / rec.arts.tv / TV news for Jan. 6-13

SubjectAuthor
* TV news for Jan. 6-13anim8rfsk
+* Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13anim8rfsk
|+* Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13A Friend
||+- Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13trotsky
||`- Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13BTR1701
|+- Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13super70s
|+- Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13A Friend
|+* Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13Dimensional Traveler
||`- Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13suzeeq
|`- Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13BTR1701
+* Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13Ian J. Ball
|`- Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13trotsky
`* Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13BTR1701
 `* Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13shawn
  `- Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13BTR1701

1
TV news for Jan. 6-13

<1555394054.695363437.463430.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171816&group=rec.arts.tv#171816

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: TV news for Jan. 6-13
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 21:33:16 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 04:33 UTC

TV news for Jan. 6-13

ABC News

‘Wheel Of Fortune’ & ‘Jeopardy!’ Renewed For 5 Years With Big Increase At
ABC Stations (Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/wheel-of-fortune-jeopardy-renewed-at-abc-1235216648/

‘Abbott Elementary’ Scores Season 3 Renewal At ABC (Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/abbott-elementary-renewed-season-3-abc-1235217682/

‘The Good Lawyer’: Kennedy McMann & Felicity Huffman To Topline ‘The Good
Doctor’ Spinoff; Air Date For Backdoor Pilot Set (Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/the-good-lawyer-kennedy-mcmann-felicity-huffman-star-the-good-doctor-spinoff-air-date-backdoor-pilot-1235217270/

‘Jeopardy! Masters’ Elite Quiz Spinoff Ordered At ABC (Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/jeopardy-masters-elite-quiz-iteration-ordered-at-abc-1235217706/

‘Claim To Fame’, ‘Celebrity Family Feud’ & ‘Press Your Luck’ Renewed At ABC
(Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/claim-to-fame-celebrity-family-feud-press-your-luck-renewed-abc-1235217667/

‘Boss’ Workplace Comedy From Claudia Lonow In Works At ABC (Jan. 6)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/boss-workplace-comedy-claudia-lonow-abc-1235213536/

CBS News

‘Ghosts’ Renewed For Season 3 At CBS (Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/ghosts-renewed-season-3-cbs-1235219518/

CW News

‘Riverdale’ & ‘Nancy Drew’ Final-Season Premieres Set For Spring On The CW
(Jan. 13)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/riverdale-nancy-drew-premiere-date-final-season-series-finales-the-cw-1235221433/

‘All American’ Renewed For Season 6 At The CW; Marks First Scripted Deal
Under New Owners (Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/all-american-renewed-for-season-6-at-the-cw-marks-first-scripted-deal-under-new-owners-1235218309/

Fox News

Jennifer Hudson & Sherri Shepherd Syndicated Talk Shows Renewed By Fox
Television Stations (Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/jennifer-hudson-sherri-shepherd-syndicated-daytime-talk-shows-renewed-fox-television-stations-1235216719/

‘El Patio’ Comedy From Danny Fernandez, Roselyn Sanchez & Eric Winter And
Kapital In Works At Fox (Jan. 10)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/el-patio-comedy-danny-fernandez-roselyn-sanchez-eric-winter-kapital-entertainment-fox-1235215467/

‘Alert: Missing Persons Unit’ Boss On The Series Premiere & How The Return
Of A Missing Child Will Fuel The Mystery Of Season 1 (Jan. 9)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/alert-missing-persons-unit-boss-john-eisendrath-series-premiere-fox-season-1-mystery-1235214244/

‘The Resident’ Season Finale & ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ Season Premiere Pushed A
Week As Part Of Fox Scheduling Changes (Jan. 6)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/the-resident-season-finale-9-1-1-lone-star-premiere-pushed-a-week-1235213436/

NBC News

NBC Pushes ‘Found’ Premiere From Midseason To Fall, Orders More Scripts Of
Missing-Person Drama (Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/found-premiere-date-move-fall-2023-shanola-hampton-nbc-1235219832/

Cable channel news: Other Channels

‘Snowpiercer’ Season 4 Won’t Air On TNT, Final Season Shopped By Tomorrow
Studios Along With Potential Offshoots (Jan. 13)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/snowpiercer-canceled-final-season-4-tnt-shopped-tomorrow-studios-prequel-sequel-content-writeoffs-1235221699/

‘Yellowjackets’: Showtime Drops Trailer For Season 2 (Jan. 13)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/yellowjackets-showtime-trailer-season-2-premiere-date-1235220809/

‘Minx’: Starz Saves Canceled HBO Max Series With Pickup Of Seasons 1 & 2
(Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/minx-starz-saves-canceled-hbo-max-series-pickup-seasons-1-2-1235219592/

Cable channel news: MGM+

MGM+ Stalks Year-Round Original Series As Epix Rebrand Roars Into Sight
(Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/mgm-year-round-original-series-epix-rebrand-1235218731/

‘Hoodlum’ TV Remake & ‘The Emperor of Ocean Park’ Adaptation From John
Wells Leads MGM+ Development Slate (Jan. 10)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/mgm-plus-formerly-epix-programming-lineup-1235215377/

‘Billy The Kid’ Renewed For Season 2 At MGM+ (Jan. 10)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/billy-the-kid-renewed-for-season-2-at-mgm-1235215497/

Cable channel news: FX

Timothy Olyphant On More ‘Justified’ Beyond ‘City Primeval’: “I Would Show
Up” [FX] (Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/timonthy-olyphant-justified-city-primeval-chicago-shooting-tca-1235220635/

‘The Bear’: FX Sets Summer Premiere; Season 2 Upped To 10 Episodes (Jan.
12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/the-bear-fx-summer-premiere-season-2-10-episodes-1235220620/

‘Dear Mama’: FX Sets Premiere For Tupac Docuseries, EP Teases Exclusive New
Content To Be Featured (Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/dear-mama-fx-premiere-tupac-docuseries-1235220514/

Ryan Murphy’s ‘American Sports Story’ At FX Heading Toward Production
(Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/ryan-murphy-american-sports-story-american-crime-story-tca-1235220255/

Noah Hawley’s FX ‘Alien’ Series Gearing Up For Production This Year (Jan.
12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/alien-fx-series-noah-hawley-tca-1235220100/

‘Mayans M.C.’ To End With Season 5 At FX (Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/mayans-m-c-to-end-with-season-5-at-fx-1235220115/

Dave Burd’s Comedy ‘Dave’ Season 3, More Get Premiere Dates At FX (Jan.
12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/dave-burds-comedy-dave-season-3-premiere-date-fx-1235219689/

Cable channel news: Freeform

‘The Watchful Eye’: Freeform Series Teases Hitchcock-Inspired Mystery In
New Trailer (Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/the-watchful-eye-freeform-series-trailer-1235219269/

‘Cruel Summer’: Season 2 Of Freeform Anthology Set For Summer 2023 Release
(Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/cruel-summer-season-2-freeform-anthology-summer-2023-release-date-1235217722/

Freeform Sets Premiere Dates For ‘Good Trouble’ Season 5, ‘Single Drunk
Female’ Season 2 & Unscripted Dating Series ‘Love Trip: Paris’ (Jan. 11)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/good-trouble-season-5-single-drunk-female-season-2-love-trip-paris-freeform-premiere-dates-1235218482/

Cable channel news: AMC

Nicholas Galitzine Joins Julianne Moore In Sky & AMC Series ‘Mary & George’
About Royal Court Intrigue In King James I’s England; Filming Underway
(Jan. 13)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/nicholas-galitzine-julianne-moore-series-mary-george-amc-sky-filming-uk-1235221276/

‘Dark Winds’: Nicholas Logan & Jeri Ryan Join Season 2 Cast Of AMC Series
(Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/dark-winds-nicholas-logan-jeri-ryan-season-2-cast-amc-series-1235220384/

“Too Many Shows”: AMC Networks Content Chief Dan McDermott Addresses
Challenges After Cancellations (Jan. 10)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/too-many-shows-amcs-dan-mcdermott-addresses-challenges-1235216067/

‘Fear The Walking Dead’ To End With Season 8 On AMC; ‘Walking Dead’ Spinoff
‘Dead City’ Set For June, Andrew Lincoln & Danai Gurira Spinoff To Bow in
2024 (Jan. 10)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/amc-reveals-premiere-dates-for-walking-dead-universe-andrew-lincoln-danai-gurira-spinoff-to-bow-in-2024-1235215906/

‘Lucky Hank’: AMC Reveals Debut Date For Next Bob Odenkirk Starrer (Jan.
10)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/lucky-hank-amc-reveals-debut-date-for-next-bob-odenkirk-starrer-1235215608/

‘Bannerman’ Spy Books In Works For Television At AMC Networks (Jan. 10)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/bannerman-spy-books-television-amc-networks-shane-black-greg-nicotero-brian-witten-1235215899/

‘61st Street’ Team “Working Hard To Find A Home It Deserves” After AMC
Cancellation (Jan. 6)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/61st-street-shopped-around-following-amc-cancelation-1235213359/

“Welcome To The Business”: ‘Demascus’ Showrunner Addresses AMC Cancellation
(Jan. 6)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/demascus-showrunner-addresses-amc-cancelation-1235213485/

Streaming service news: Other services

Emma Roberts & Tom Ellis To Headline & EP ‘Second Wife’ Series In Works At
Hulu (Jan. 13)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/emma-roberts-tom-ellis-star-ep-ep-second-wife-series-hulu-meaghan-oppenheimer-tell-me-lies-1235221267/

‘History Of The World, Part II’: Hulu Drops Official Trailer For Mel Brooks
Sequel Series (Jan. 13)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/history-of-the-world-part-ii-trailer-hulu-mel-brooks-1235220863/

‘The Mosquito Coast’ Author Paul Theroux Explains How A Third Season
Renewal Of Apple TV+ Drama Would Lead To His 1981 Novel & Peter Weir’s
Harrison Ford-Helen Mirren Film (Jan. 12)

https://deadline.com/2023/01/the-mosquito-coast-author-paul-theroux-apple-tv-drama-1981-novel-peter-weir-harrison-ford-helen-mirren-film-1235219834/

Click here to read the complete article
Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<671966767.695365295.771111.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171819&group=rec.arts.tv#171819

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 22:51:57 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 05:51 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> TV news for Jan. 6-13
>

> ABC News
>

> ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ & ‘Jeopardy!’ Renewed For 5 Years With Big Increase At
> ABC Stations (Jan. 11)

Yikes. Do they even have a permanent host for Jeopardy? And didn’t van a
quit wheel?

> ‘Jeopardy! Masters’ Elite Quiz Spinoff Ordered At ABC (Jan. 11)

Yikes. Do they even have a permanent host for jeopardy?

> ‘Boss’ Workplace Comedy From Claudia Lonow In Works At ABC (Jan. 6)

Good Lord. There’s a name I haven’t heard since the 20th century!

> CBS News

> CW News

The C dub must die.

> ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Nancy Drew’ Final-Season Premieres Set For Spring On The CW
> (Jan. 13)

The C dub must die.

> ‘All American’ Renewed For Season 6 At The CW; Marks First Scripted Deal
> Under New Owners (Jan. 11)

The C dub must die.

> Fox News
>

> Jennifer Hudson & Sherri Shepherd

NO!!!

> ‘Alert: Missing Persons Unit’ Boss On The Series Premiere & How The Return
> Of A Missing Child Will Fuel The Mystery Of Season 1 (Jan. 9)

Every time somebody mentions the TV show Alert I think they’re alerting us
about something else and look around to see what the hell show they’re
talking about.

> NBC News

> Cable channel news: Other Channels
>

> ‘Snowpiercer’ Season 4 Won’t Air On TNT, Final Season Shopped By Tomorrow
> Studios Along With Potential Offshoots (Jan. 13)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/snowpiercer-canceled-final-season-4-tnt-shopped-tomorrow-studios-prequel-sequel-content-writeoffs-1235221699/

Nobody watches this but Ian anyway, right?

> ‘Minx’: Starz Saves Canceled HBO Max Series With Pickup Of Seasons 1 & 2
> (Jan. 12)

But nobody watches STARZ or Max!

> Cable channel news: MGM+
>

> MGM+ Stalks Year-Round Original Series As Epix Rebrand Roars Into Sight
> (Jan. 12)

But nobody watches Epix or MGM plus!

> ‘Billy The Kid’ Renewed For Season 2 At MGM+ (Jan. 10)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/billy-the-kid-renewed-for-season-2-at-mgm-1235215497/

Does MGM+ even exist?

> Cable channel news: FX

> Cable channel news: Freeform

SQUIGGGGGLLLLLLLLLE

> ‘The Watchful Eye’: Freeform

SQUIGGGGGLLLLLLLLLE

Series Teases Hitchcock-Inspired Mystery In
> New Trailer (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/the-watchful-eye-freeform-

SQUIGGGGGLLLLLLLLLE

series-trailer-1235219269/

> ‘Cruel Summer’: Season 2 Of Freeform

SQUIGGGGGLLLLLLLLLE

Anthology Set For Summer 2023 Release
> (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/cruel-summer-season-2-freeform-

SQUIGGGGGLLLLLLLLLE-

anthology-summer-2023-release-date-1235217722/

> Freeform

SQUIGGGGGLLLLLLLLLE

Sets Premiere Dates For ‘Good Trouble’ Season 5, ‘Single Drunk
> Female’ Season 2 & Unscripted Dating Series ‘Love Trip: Paris’ (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/good-trouble-season-5-single-drunk-female-season-2-love-trip-paris-freeform-

SQUIGGGGGLLLLLLLLLE

premiere-dates-1235218482/

> Cable channel news: AMC

> Streaming service news: Other services
>

> Emma Roberts & Tom Ellis

One of them is Satan. The other is Tom Ellis.

> ‘History Of The World, Part II’: Hulu Drops Official Trailer For Mel Brooks
> Sequel Series (Jan. 13)

If only I still wanted to see Mary Margaret Humes nudely naked.

> ‘The Mosquito Coast’ Author Paul Theroux Explains How A Third Season
> Renewal Of Apple TV+ Drama Would Lead To His 1981 Novel & Peter Weir’s
> Harrison Ford-Helen Mirren Film (Jan. 12)

I stopped watching after the pilot and forgot it even existed.

> ‘Pitch Perfect: Bumper In Berlin’ Scores Season 2 Renewal At Peacock (Jan.
> 9)

Ack

> ‘Pantheon’ Scrapped At AMC+; Animated Drama Series Pulled From Streaming
> Despite Two-Season Order (Jan. 8)

I hope somebody is paying gigantic penalty clause fees over all these
reversals

> Streaming service news: Paramount+
>

> ‘Frasier’: Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Frasier’s Son Freddy In Sequel For
> Paramount+ (Jan. 13)

Well he’s within a couple years of the right age but does Freddie really
need to be British?

And the big question remains, what of Lilith?

> ‘Criminal Minds: Evolution’ Renewed By Paramount+ (Jan. 12)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/criminal-minds-evolution-renewed-paramount-plus-1235219650/

I sort of forgot about this after three or four episodes. Joe Mantegna is
going to have to play the role as a head in a jar.

> ‘Dungeons & Dragons’ Live-Action Series Ordered By Paramount+ (Jan. 10)

No Tom Hanks, no D&D

> ‘Fatal Attraction’: Paramount+ Sets Premiere Date; Series Boss On Telling A
> New Story (Jan. 9)

Is this really worth shopping at Walmart for?

> ‘Star Trek: Picard’: Patrick Stewart Leaves Door Open To Return As
> Paramount+ Series Heads Into Final Season (Jan. 9)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/star-trek-picard-patrick-stewart-leaves-door-open-return-paramount-1235215279/

At least he can play Professor X in a wheelchair and not have to have
standing and walking and stair climbing doubles.

> Kiefer Sutherland Series ‘Rabbit Hole’ Sets Premiere At Paramount+ (Jan.
> 9)

But what of Kimmy?

> Streaming service news: Netflix
>

> ‘Inside Job’ Canceled By Netflix, Reversing Season 2 Renewal (Jan. 9)

> Ratings
>

> ‘Ginny & Georgia‘ Season 2 Debuts At No. 1 On Netflix Top 10 TV Chart;
> ’Glass Onion’ Rises To No. 5 On Most Popular Films List (Jan. 10)

Obvious says Ian should be watching this.

> The business of TV
>

> HBO Max Increases Monthly Price To $15.99; First Uptick Since Launch Vaults
> It Ahead Of Netflix In Streaming Price Ranks (Jan. 12)

Aren’t they eminently going out of business?

> DirecTV Sets Layoffs Of Hundreds Of Workers, Citing “Secular Decline” Of
> Pay-TV (Jan. 11)

I don’t think that word means what they think it means.

> Obituaries
>

> Ben Masters Dies: ‘Passions’ Soap Star Was 75 (Jan. 11)

Robin beat Ian to this one

> Adam Rich Dies: Youngest Child On TV’s ‘Eight Is Enough’ Was 54 (Jan. 8)

Sing it with me now!

https://youtu.be/5LdzHBZV5fo

There's a magic in the early morning, we've found,
When the sunrise smiles on everything around.
It's a portrait of the happiness that we feel and always will,
For eight is enough to fill our lives with love.

Oh, we're lucky we can share this beautiful stage.
So many find the world an empty place.
Anyone who asks to stand alone is always standing still,
And eight is enough to fill our lives with love.

Oh, love makes all the difference now,
And one that really shows.
Just look at every one of us --
See how it overflows!

Though we spend our days like bright and shiny new dimes,
If we're ever puzzled by the changing times,
There's a plate of homemade wishes on the kitchen window sill,
And eight is enough to fill our lives with love.
Yes, more than enough to fill our lives with lo-o-o-ove.

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/eightisenoughlyrics.html

> Other News
>

> ‘Flash’ Star Ezra Miller Pleads Guilty To Unlawful Trespass In Vermont
> Burglary Case, Will Serve One Year Probation (Jan. 13)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<140120230948229674%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171834&group=rec.arts.tv#171834

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:48:22 -0500
 by: A Friend - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 14:48 UTC

In article
<671966767.695365295.771111.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> > TV news for Jan. 6-13
> >

> > ABC News
> >

> > ŒWheel Of Fortune¹ & ŒJeopardy!¹ Renewed For 5 Years With Big Increase At
> > ABC Stations (Jan. 11)
>
> Yikes. Do they even have a permanent host for Jeopardy?

Nope. It's as if no one there ever expected Alex to die, even though
there'd been months of warning.

I don't think they'll pick a permanent host. The audience appears to
have readily accepted Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik as rotating hosts.
Why should anybody mess with that?

> And didn¹t van a quit wheel?

No, she didn't. I expect she and Pat will leave the show together, but
maybe not until this five-year deal is done. This presumes both of
them remain healthy.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<super70s-D5270E.08484314012023@reader01.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171835&group=rec.arts.tv#171835

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 08:48:44 -0600
 by: super70s - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 14:48 UTC

In article
<671966767.695365295.771111.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> > DirecTV Sets Layoffs Of Hundreds Of Workers, Citing "Secular Decline" Of
> > Pay-TV (Jan. 11)
>
> I don't think that word means what they think it means.

No I doubt it means religious types are real big on HBO/Cinemax, it
means secular in its less commonly used economics sense -- long lasting
and not cyclical.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<140120230951009133%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171836&group=rec.arts.tv#171836

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:51:00 -0500
 by: A Friend - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 14:51 UTC

In article
<671966767.695365295.771111.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> > DirecTV Sets Layoffs Of Hundreds Of Workers, Citing ³Secular Decline² Of
> > Pay-TV (Jan. 11)
>
> I don¹t think that word means what they think it means.

I think -- I hope -- that they meant "spectacular."

Claiming "we're still big with the priests and nuns" will do nothing to
improve ratings.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<tpuhmt$t7l$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171837&group=rec.arts.tv#171837

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:28:29 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 15:28 UTC

On 1/14/23 8:48 AM, A Friend wrote:
> In article
> <671966767.695365295.771111.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>> TV news for Jan. 6-13
>>>

>>> ABC News
>>>

>>> ŒWheel Of Fortune¹ & ŒJeopardy!¹ Renewed For 5 Years With Big Increase At
>>> ABC Stations (Jan. 11)
>>
>> Yikes. Do they even have a permanent host for Jeopardy?
>

> Nope. It's as if no one there ever expected Alex to die, even though
> there'd been months of warning.
>
> I don't think they'll pick a permanent host.

????
Favicon for website that hosts the video
YouTube • Jeopardy!
14:18
Sep 2, 2022
Mayim Bialik & Ken Jennings Share All | Inside Jeopardy ...

Ken Jennings | Jeopardy.com
Ken Jennings was named the host of Jeopardy! in July 2022, after guest
hosting the show in Season 37 and sharing hosting duties for Season 38.

The audience appears to
> have readily accepted Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik as rotating hosts.
> Why should anybody mess with that?
>

>> And didn¹t van a quit wheel?
>

> No, she didn't. I expect she and Pat will leave the show together, but
> maybe not until this five-year deal is done. This presumes both of
> them remain healthy.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<tpul8c$21c6t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171839&group=rec.arts.tv#171839

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 08:29:00 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 16:29 UTC

On 2023-01-14 04:33:16 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> TV news for Jan. 6-13
>

> ABC News
>

> ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ & ‘Jeopardy!’ Renewed For 5 Years With Big Increase At
> ABC Stations (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/wheel-of-fortune-jeopardy-renewed-at-abc-1235216648/

My brother was interested in this.

I'm wondering about "Wheel", though - I imagine that Pat Sajak and
Vanna White are unlikely to still be doing this in 5 years, so I wonder
if a "host switch" is planned in the middle of this renewal period...

> ‘The Good Lawyer’: Kennedy McMann & Felicity Huffman To Topline ‘The Good
> Doctor’ Spinoff; Air Date For Backdoor Pilot Set (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/the-good-lawyer-kennedy-mcmann-felicity-huffman-star-the-good-doctor-spinoff-air-date-backdoor-pilot-1235217270/

Well, I'm glad McMann is still getting jobs (and surprised that Hoffman
still is, though even Lori Loughlin seems to have bounced back...). But
no interest here. [shrug]

> CW News
>

> ‘All American’ Renewed For Season 6 At The CW; Marks First Scripted Deal
> Under New Owners (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/all-american-renewed-for-season-6-at-the-cw-marks-first-scripted-deal-under-new-owners-1235218309/

The way I hear this, Nexstar was contractually obliged to renew one
Warners show and one CBS show - this was the Warners show chosen (it's
apparently the highest-rated one).

Most people think "Walker" will be the CBS show renewed.

Everything else currently on The C-Wub is likely dead.

> Fox News
>

> ‘The Resident’ Season Finale & ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ Season Premiere Pushed A
> Week As Part Of Fox Scheduling Changes (Jan. 6)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/the-resident-season-finale-9-1-1-lone-star-premiere-pushed-a-week-1235213436/

Uh... OK?

> NBC News
>

> NBC Pushes ‘Found’ Premiere From Midseason To Fall, Orders More Scripts Of
> Missing-Person Drama (Jan. 12)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/found-premiere-date-move-fall-2023-shanola-hampton-nbc-1235219832/

Zzzzzzzz...

> Cable channel news: Other Channels
>

> ‘Snowpiercer’ Season 4 Won’t Air On TNT, Final Season Shopped By Tomorrow
> Studios Along With Potential Offshoots (Jan. 13)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/snowpiercer-canceled-final-season-4-tnt-shopped-tomorrow-studios-prequel-sequel-content-writeoffs-1235221699/

F**K Warner Discovery!!

(I dunno if I beat Robin to this, but I posted this separately to RAT.)

> ‘Yellowjackets’: Showtime Drops Trailer For Season 2 (Jan. 13)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/yellowjackets-showtime-trailer-season-2-premiere-date-1235220809/

Meh - really wanted more out of this one... Anyway, will watch.

> ‘Minx’: Starz Saves Canceled HBO Max Series With Pickup Of Seasons 1 & 2
> (Jan. 12)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/minx-starz-saves-canceled-hbo-max-series-pickup-seasons-1-2-1235219592/

Shocker... [roll]

> Cable channel news: MGM+
>

> MGM+ Stalks Year-Round Original Series As Epix Rebrand Roars Into Sight
> (Jan. 12)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/mgm-year-round-original-series-epix-rebrand-1235218731/

Nobody watches <s>Epix</s> MGM+!!!

> Cable channel news: FX
>

> ‘Mayans M.C.’ To End With Season 5 At FX (Jan. 12)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/mayans-m-c-to-end-with-season-5-at-fx-1235220115/

Good - now maybe somebody will hire Sarah Bolger for a show I will
actually watch!!

> Cable channel news: Freeform
>

> ‘The Watchful Eye’: Freeform Series Teases Hitchcock-Inspired Mystery In
> New Trailer (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/the-watchful-eye-freeform-series-trailer-1235219269/

Nobody watches Squiggle!!

> ‘Cruel Summer’: Season 2 Of Freeform Anthology Set For Summer 2023 Release
> (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/cruel-summer-season-2-freeform-anthology-summer-2023-release-date-1235217722/

They have a high hurdle to clear, as season #1 was nearly outstanding.
I'm not expecting season #2 to be nearly as compelling...

> Freeform Sets Premiere Dates For ‘Good Trouble’ Season 5, ‘Single Drunk
> Female’ Season 2 & Unscripted Dating Series ‘Love Trip: Paris’ (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/good-trouble-season-5-single-drunk-female-season-2-love-trip-paris-freeform-premiere-dates-1235218482/

OK, Robin didn't report this, but TVLine is saying that all of season
#2 of "Single Drunk Female" is getting dropped on Hulu the day after
the season #2 premiere on Squiggle.

IOW, it sounds like burnoff to me.

I wouldn't expect The Squiggle!! Channel to be doing scripted originals
for much longer...

> Cable channel news: AMC
>

> “Too Many Shows”: AMC Networks Content Chief Dan McDermott Addresses
> Challenges After Cancellations (Jan. 10)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/too-many-shows-amcs-dan-mcdermott-addresses-challenges-1235216067/

Yeah, those are the words you always want to hear from a content
provider. [roll]

> ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ To End With Season 8 On AMC; ‘Walking Dead’ Spinoff
> ‘Dead City’ Set For June, Andrew Lincoln & Danai Gurira Spinoff To Bow in
> 2024 (Jan. 10)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/amc-reveals-premiere-dates-for-walking-dead-universe-andrew-lincoln-danai-gurira-spinoff-to-bow-in-2024-1235215906/

Who cares?!!

> Streaming service news: Other services
>

> Emma Roberts & Tom Ellis To Headline & EP ‘Second Wife’ Series In Works At
> Hulu (Jan. 13)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/emma-roberts-tom-ellis-star-ep-ep-second-wife-series-hulu-meaghan-oppenheimer-tell-me-lies-1235221267/

Yikes! What has Tom Ellis done to deserve this?!!

> ‘Pitch Perfect: Bumper In Berlin’ Scores Season 2 Renewal At Peacock (Jan.
> 9)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/pitch-perfect-bumper-in-berlin-renewed-season-2-peacock-1235214684/

Meh.

> Streaming service news: Paramount+
>

> ‘Zoey 101’ YA Revival Movie Set At Paramount+ With Jamie Lynn Spears & More
> Original Series Cast (Jan. 12)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/zoey-101-ya-revival-movie-paramount-plus-jamie-lynn-spears-original-series-cast-1235219616/

Oh, f*** this!! Of course, there's no chance to get Alexa Nikolas (or
Kristin Herrera) back, but this couldn't even get Victoria Justice (or
Austin Butler!!) back. I could not be less interested, esp. as the
original sucked after they bullied Nikolas off the show...

> ‘Criminal Minds: Evolution’ Renewed By Paramount+ (Jan. 12)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/criminal-minds-evolution-renewed-paramount-plus-1235219650/

Nobody gets Pee+!!1!

> ‘Dungeons & Dragons’ Live-Action Series Ordered By Paramount+ (Jan. 10)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/dungeons-and-dragons-live-action-series-paramount-plus-rawson-marshall-thurber-eone-paramount-pictures-1235215486/

Damn - this is something I'd actually watch if I got Pee+... :/

> Streaming service news: Netflix
>

> ‘Inside Job’ Canceled By Netflix, Reversing Season 2 Renewal (Jan. 9)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/inside-job-canceled-netflix-reversing-season-2-renewal-1235214600/

This has got to be the worst TV trend of the last couple of years... >:/

> Ratings
>

> ‘Ginny & Georgia‘ Season 2 Debuts At No. 1 On Netflix Top 10 TV Chart;
> ’Glass Onion’ Rises To No. 5 On Most Popular Films List (Jan. 10)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/ginny-georgia-season-2-glass-onion-netflix-top-10-ratings-1235216301/

Clearly Obveeus hates me if he wants me to watch G&G! :/

> The business of TV
>

> NBC News And MSNBC Undergo Layoffs; Impact Is In “Double Digits” Among
> Workforce Of 3,500 (Jan. 12)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/nbc-news-layoffs-msnbc-1235219789/

Excellent!! :)

> HBO Max Increases Monthly Price To $15.99; First Uptick Since Launch Vaults
> It Ahead Of Netflix In Streaming Price Ranks (Jan. 12)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/hbo-max-increases-monthly-price-first-uptick-since-launch-netflix-streaming-1235219621/

Thanks Gawd I get it through my cable subscript.!

> DirecTV Sets Layoffs Of Hundreds Of Workers, Citing “Secular Decline” Of
> Pay-TV (Jan. 11)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/01/directv-layoffs-of-hundreds-of-workers-secular-decline-pay-tv-1235218978/

Click here to read the complete article
Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<atropos-46A524.09580614012023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171850&group=rec.arts.tv#171850

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:58:06 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 17:58 UTC

In article
<1555394054.695363437.463430.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> TV news for Jan. 6-13

> Noah Hawley's FX ALIEN Series Gearing Up for Production this Year (Jan.
> 12)

What?!? Is this Alien, as in Ripley and Newt Alien? And if so, why
haven't I heard of this?

> MAYANS M.C. to End with Season 5 at FX (Jan. 12)

Well, boo. Saw this coming but I still enjoy this show and would like to
see more. I appear to be the only one, however.

> LIONESS: Morgan Freeman Joins Taylor Sheridan's Series for Paramount+
> (Jan. 13)

Jill Wagner! I wonder if there will be special European cut?

> SPECIAL FORCES: WORLD'S TOUGHEST TEST Premiere Becomes Top Unscripted
> Debut of 2022-2023 Season in L+3 (Jan. 9)

I watched the first episode of this out of morbid curiosity and it
doesn't resemble a real DevGru selection program in any way whatsoever.

It's basically just an obstacle course for D-list celebrities.

> NBC News and MSNBC Undergo Layoffs; Impact is in "Double Digits" Among
> Workforce of 3,500 (Jan. 12)

Aww, that's too bad.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<tpuqmm$220no$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171851&group=rec.arts.tv#171851

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 10:02:00 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:02 UTC

On 1/13/2023 9:51 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> TV news for Jan. 6-13
>>
>> ‘Snowpiercer’ Season 4 Won’t Air On TNT, Final Season Shopped By Tomorrow
>> Studios Along With Potential Offshoots (Jan. 13)
>>
>> https://deadline.com/2023/01/snowpiercer-canceled-final-season-4-tnt-shopped-tomorrow-studios-prequel-sequel-content-writeoffs-1235221699/
>>

> Nobody watches this but Ian anyway, right?

I was! And was looking forward to season 4 too!

dirty old man.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<atropos-BA8F80.10040614012023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171853&group=rec.arts.tv#171853

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 10:04:06 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:04 UTC

In article
<671966767.695365295.771111.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> > TV news for Jan. 6-13

> > SNOWPIERCER Season 4 Won't Air on TNT, Final Season Shopped by Tomorrow
> > Studios Along with Potential Offshoots (Jan. 13)
> >
> > https://deadline.com/2023/01/snowpiercer-canceled-final-season-4-tnt-shopped
> > -tomorrow-studios-prequel-sequel-content-writeoffs-1235221699/
> >
> Nobody watches this but Ian anyway, right?

I watched the first season and I still have the last season mouldering
on my TiVo. Have no idea when I'll get around to it.

However, I'm tempted to say no Jen Connelly, no show!

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<atropos-9E276F.10081614012023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171855&group=rec.arts.tv#171855

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 10:08:16 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:08 UTC

In article <140120230948229674%nope@noway.com>,
A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

> In article
> <671966767.695365295.771111.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> > > TV news for Jan. 6-13

> > > WHEEL OF FORTUNE & JEOPARDY! Renewed for 5 Years with Big Increase at
> > > ABC Stations (Jan. 11)
> >
> > Yikes. Do they even have a permanent host for Jeopardy?
>
> Nope. It's as if no one there ever expected Alex to die, even though
> there'd been months of warning.

They didn't want to seem ghoulish by auditioning a replacement while he
was still alive.

> I don't think they'll pick a permanent host. The audience appears to
> have readily accepted Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik as rotating hosts.
> Why should anybody mess with that?

Jennings seems to be doing the day-to-day shows and Bialik doesn't the
specials, like the tournament of champions and the celebrity tournaments.

> > And didn't Vanna a quit wheel?

> No, she didn't. I expect she and Pat will leave the show together, but
> maybe not until this five-year deal is done. This presumes both of
> them remain healthy.

Jeez, talk about the luckiest woman ever. She basically landed a
lifetime job that pays her millions per year to do nothing more than
smile and turn big letter cubes. Hell, she doesn't even have to turn
them anymore. All she does is point to them and they light up.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<ikr5sht3eul6psd96q5l56390lnd2j61j1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171856&group=rec.arts.tv#171856

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 13:09:44 -0500
 by: shawn - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:09 UTC

On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:58:06 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article
><1555394054.695363437.463430.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> TV news for Jan. 6-13
>
>> Noah Hawley's FX ALIEN Series Gearing Up for Production this Year (Jan.
>> 12)
>
>What?!? Is this Alien, as in Ripley and Newt Alien? And if so, why
>haven't I heard of this?

Wow, it apparently is a real thing. Hadn't seen a thing about this.
https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a36940045/alien-series-fx-plot-release-date-cast-explained/

Fargo showrunner Noah Hawley is developing an Alien television series
for FX, meaning that the Xenomorph will be back to inspire fright and
disgust once again—this time in weekly installments.

With an Earth setting comes Earth problems—namely, income inequality.
Discussing his inspiration for where to take the franchise, Hawley
points to the series’ long engagement with working class characters,
from interstellar merchants to Marines on assignment.

Alien takes place before Ripley. It's the first story in the Alien
franchise that takes place on Earth. It takes place on our planet,
near the end of this century we’re currently in, 70-odd years from
now. All I can tell you is Ripley won’t be a part of it, and neither
will any other characters, other than the alien itself.

>> MAYANS M.C. to End with Season 5 at FX (Jan. 12)
>
>Well, boo. Saw this coming but I still enjoy this show and would like to
>see more. I appear to be the only one, however.
>
>> LIONESS: Morgan Freeman Joins Taylor Sheridan's Series for Paramount+
>> (Jan. 13)
>
>Jill Wagner! I wonder if there will be special European cut?

Naked animal shots included.

>> SPECIAL FORCES: WORLD'S TOUGHEST TEST Premiere Becomes Top Unscripted
>> Debut of 2022-2023 Season in L+3 (Jan. 9)
>
>I watched the first episode of this out of morbid curiosity and it
>doesn't resemble a real DevGru selection program in any way whatsoever.
>
>It's basically just an obstacle course for D-list celebrities.

Not surprising though as how many people could even begin to get
through a realistic DevGru selection program.

>> NBC News and MSNBC Undergo Layoffs; Impact is in "Double Digits" Among
>> Workforce of 3,500 (Jan. 12)

So do they mean up to 99 people are being laid off? ;)

>Aww, that's too bad.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<tputgt$k7a$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171862&group=rec.arts.tv#171862

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 12:50:05 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:50 UTC

On 1/14/23 10:29 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2023-01-14 04:33:16 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> TV news for Jan. 6-13
>>

>>    ABC News
>>

>> ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ & ‘Jeopardy!’ Renewed For 5 Years With Big Increase At
>> ABC Stations  (Jan. 11)
>>
>> https://deadline.com/2023/01/wheel-of-fortune-jeopardy-renewed-at-abc-1235216648/
>
> My brother was interested in this.
>
> I'm wondering about "Wheel", though -

Yeah, that tracks.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<atropos-F1E4C6.11040014012023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171863&group=rec.arts.tv#171863

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 11:04:00 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 19:04 UTC

In article <ikr5sht3eul6psd96q5l56390lnd2j61j1@4ax.com>,

> On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:58:06 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >In article
> ><1555394054.695363437.463430.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> >> TV news for Jan. 6-13
> >
> >> Noah Hawley's FX ALIEN Series Gearing Up for Production this Year (Jan.
> >> 12)
> >
> >What?!? Is this Alien, as in Ripley and Newt Alien? And if so, why
> >haven't I heard of this?
>
> Wow, it apparently is a real thing. Hadn't seen a thing about this.
> https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a36940045/alien-series-fx-plot-releas
> e-date-cast-explained/
>
> Fargo showrunner Noah Hawley is developing an ALIEN television series
> for FX, meaning that the Xenomorph will be back to inspire fright and
> disgust once again—this time in weekly installments.
>
> With an Earth setting comes Earth problems—namely, income inequality.

Great. Woke 'progressive' ALIEN. Just what we need.

> Alien takes place before Ripley. It's the first story in the Alien
> franchise that takes place on Earth. It takes place on our planet,
> near the end of this century we’re currently in, 70-odd years from
> now.

Well, that's gonna take some massive retconning to the ALIEN universe.

> >> MAYANS M.C. to End with Season 5 at FX (Jan. 12)
> >
> >Well, boo. Saw this coming but I still enjoy this show and would like to
> >see more. I appear to be the only one, however.
> >
> >> LIONESS: Morgan Freeman Joins Taylor Sheridan's Series for Paramount+
> >> (Jan. 13)
> >
> >Jill Wagner! I wonder if there will be special European cut?
>
> Naked animal shots included.

> >> SPECIAL FORCES: WORLD'S TOUGHEST TEST Premiere Becomes Top Unscripted
> >> Debut of 2022-2023 Season in L+3 (Jan. 9)
> >
> >I watched the first episode of this out of morbid curiosity and it
> >doesn't resemble a real DevGru selection program in any way whatsoever.
> >
> >It's basically just an obstacle course for D-list celebrities.
>
> Not surprising though as how many people could even begin to get
> through a realistic DevGru selection program.
>
> >> NBC News and MSNBC Undergo Layoffs; Impact is in "Double Digits" Among
> >> Workforce of 3,500 (Jan. 12)
>
> So do they mean up to 99 people are being laid off? ;)

> >Aww, that's too bad.

Re: TV news for Jan. 6-13

<tpv1jh$141r2$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171869&group=rec.arts.tv#171869

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 11:59:44 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 19:59 UTC

On 1/14/2023 10:02 AM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 1/13/2023 9:51 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>> TV news for Jan. 6-13
>>>
>>> ‘Snowpiercer’ Season 4 Won’t Air On TNT, Final Season Shopped By
>>> Tomorrow
>>> Studios Along With Potential Offshoots  (Jan. 13)
>>>
>>> https://deadline.com/2023/01/snowpiercer-canceled-final-season-4-tnt-shopped-tomorrow-studios-prequel-sequel-content-writeoffs-1235221699/
>>>

>> Nobody watches this but Ian anyway, right?
>>
> I was!  And was looking forward to season 4 too!

Me too!!