Dreams are free, but there's a small charge for alterations.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Democrat Hypocrisy

SubjectAuthor
* Democrat HypocrisyIrish Mike
+* Re: Democrat Hypocrisychromebook test
|`- Re: Democrat HypocrisyVictor Tandofsky
+- Re: Democrat Hypocrisychromebook test
`- Re: Democrat HypocrisyAdam H. Kerman

1
Democrat Hypocrisy

<f169d707-6ba8-4ced-a49f-f0126c12e7b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171927&group=rec.arts.tv#171927

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 08:50:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Democrat Hypocrisy
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 16:50 UTC

Spare us your left wing lies & propaganda. Trump and his
lawyers were cooperating and had already returned some
documents. The point under discussion was which documents
Trump had declassified before leaving office. If the DOJ wanted
additional documents all they had to do was issue a subpoena.

But this was never really about the documents. It was just another
left wing Democrat anti-Trump smear campaign like their three (3)
straight years of the phony, fabricated Russia Collusion Hoax.

That is the real reason the Democrats sent an armed FBI SWAT
team to Mar-A-Lago. Raiding the home of a former American President had never been done before in the history of our country! So old Joe Biden starts attacking Trump and says how inconceivably irresponsible it is for Trump to have taken these documents lot his home.

So now, Biden gets caught for having taken classified documents and storing them in multiple unsecured locations - including his garage! And, once again, the Democrats are shown to be the Hypocrites they are.

BTW, those classified documents were discovered at Biden's home
*Before* the midterm elections. Any idea why the Democrats buried
that fact until well after the midterm elections were over?

And, speaking of crooks, any idea why there was never an armed
FBI SWAT team raid on Hillary & Slick Willie Clinton's home when
they had thousands of classified government documents stored, and accessible, on an unsecured server in their basement?

No, didn't think so.

Irish Mike

Re: Democrat Hypocrisy

<5399c2b8-04f4-42f0-be85-010f58c02eb3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171931&group=rec.arts.tv#171931

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 09:14:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Democrat Hypocrisy
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:14 UTC

On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 11:50:41 AM UTC-5, Irish Mike wrote:
> Spare us your left wing lies & propaganda. Trump and his
> lawyers were cooperating and had already returned some
> documents. The point under discussion was which documents
> Trump had declassified before leaving office. If the DOJ wanted
> additional documents all they had to do was issue a subpoena.
>
> But this was never really about the documents. It was just another
> left wing Democrat anti-Trump smear campaign like their three (3)
> straight years of the phony, fabricated Russia Collusion Hoax.
>
> That is the real reason the Democrats sent an armed FBI SWAT
> team to Mar-A-Lago. Raiding the home of a former American President had never been done before in the history of our country! So old Joe Biden starts attacking Trump and says how inconceivably irresponsible it is for Trump to have taken these documents lot his home.
>
> So now, Biden gets caught for having taken classified documents and storing them in multiple unsecured locations - including his garage! And, once again, the Democrats are shown to be the Hypocrites they are.
>
> BTW, those classified documents were discovered at Biden's home
> *Before* the midterm elections. Any idea why the Democrats buried
> that fact until well after the midterm elections were over?
>
> And, speaking of crooks, any idea why there was never an armed
> FBI SWAT team raid on Hillary & Slick Willie Clinton's home when
> they had thousands of classified government documents stored, and accessible, on an unsecured server in their basement?
>
> No, didn't think so.
>
> Irish Mike

Oct 25, 2019
https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1187829299207954437?lang=en

Something so deep and dark even the Dems are afraid to speak its name out loud, so they find other reasons to prosecute the former president

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/kh10cnuLrCw/m/7G5L9rv2AAAJ

Re: Democrat Hypocrisy

<tq1fqv$15gf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171933&group=rec.arts.tv#171933

From: vtandofs...@gmail.com (Victor Tandofsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 18:14:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Victor Tandofsky - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 18:14 UTC

>On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 11:50:41 AM UTC-5, Irish Mike
wrote:
>> Spare us your left wing lies & propaganda. Trump and his
>> lawyers were cooperating and had already returned some
>> documents. The point under discussion was which documents
>> Trump had declassified before leaving office. If the DOJ
wanted
>> additional documents all they had to do was issue a
subpoena.

>> But this was never really about the documents. It was just
another
>> left wing Democrat anti-Trump smear campaign like their
three (3)
>> straight years of the phony, fabricated Russia Collusion
Hoax.

>> That is the real reason the Democrats sent an armed FBI
SWAT
>> team to Mar-A-Lago. Raiding the home of a former American
President had n
>ever been done before in the history of our country! So old
Joe Biden start
>s attacking Trump and says how inconceivably irresponsible
it is for Trump
>to have taken these documents lot his home.
>>
>> So now, Biden gets caught for having taken classified
documents and stori
>ng them in multiple unsecured locations - including his
garage! And, once a
>gain, the Democrats are shown to be the Hypocrites they are.
>>
>> BTW, those classified documents were discovered at Biden's
home
>> *Before* the midterm elections. Any idea why the Democrats
buried
>> that fact until well after the midterm elections were
over?

>> And, speaking of crooks, any idea why there was never an
armed
>> FBI SWAT team raid on Hillary & Slick Willie Clinton's
home when
>> they had thousands of classified government documents
stored, and accessi
>ble, on an unsecured server in their basement?
>>
>> No, didn't think so.
>>
>> Irish Mike
>

>Oct 25, 2019
>https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1187829299207954437?
lang=en

>Something so deep and dark even the Dems are afraid to speak
its name out l
>oud, so they find other reasons to prosecute the former
president

>https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/kh10cnuLrCw/m/7G5L
9rv2AAAJ

Soon President Trump will be reintstated and all will be
good.

Re: Democrat Hypocrisy

<e93e1e92-6489-4880-a294-99159228b9cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171935&group=rec.arts.tv#171935

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 10:57:34 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 18:57 UTC

On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 11:50:41 AM UTC-5, Irish Mike wrote:
> Spare us your left wing lies & propaganda. Trump and his
> lawyers were cooperating and had already returned some
> documents. The point under discussion was which documents
> Trump had declassified before leaving office. If the DOJ wanted
> additional documents all they had to do was issue a subpoena.
>
> But this was never really about the documents. It was just another
> left wing Democrat anti-Trump smear campaign like their three (3)
> straight years of the phony, fabricated Russia Collusion Hoax.
>
> That is the real reason the Democrats sent an armed FBI SWAT
> team to Mar-A-Lago. Raiding the home of a former American President had never been done before in the history of our country! So old Joe Biden starts attacking Trump and says how inconceivably irresponsible it is for Trump to have taken these documents lot his home.
>
> So now, Biden gets caught for having taken classified documents and storing them in multiple unsecured locations - including his garage! And, once again, the Democrats are shown to be the Hypocrites they are.
>
> BTW, those classified documents were discovered at Biden's home
> *Before* the midterm elections. Any idea why the Democrats buried
> that fact until well after the midterm elections were over?
>
> And, speaking of crooks, any idea why there was never an armed
> FBI SWAT team raid on Hillary & Slick Willie Clinton's home when
> they had thousands of classified government documents stored, and accessible, on an unsecured server in their basement?
>
> No, didn't think so.
>
> Irish Mike

moral turpitude: A phrase that describes wicked, deviant behavior constituting an immoral, unethical, or unjust departure from ordinary social standards such that it would shock a community.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ex-CIA+director+accuses+Trump+of+moral+turpitude

https://twitter.com/johnbrennan/status/974978856997224448?lang=en

John O. Brennan
@JohnBrennan
When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.

TAGS: six ways from sunday, scape goat

Re: Democrat Hypocrisy

<tq4i0a$2stle$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172018&group=rec.arts.tv#172018

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 22:10:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 22:10 UTC

Irish Mike <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>Spare us your left wing lies & propaganda. Trump and his
>lawyers were cooperating and had already returned some
>documents.

Ah. Not Irish found something else to lie about. Trump and his lawyers
were not cooperating in any way, not until there were a series of court
orders. The FBI had to remove a substantial number of documents in that
raid.

>The point under discussion was which documents
> Trump had declassified before leaving office.

No, Not Irish. Even you don't believe Trump had declassfied anything
before he left office. Just taking classified documents with him is not
an act of declassification. I have no idea what the president must do to
change a document's status.

Let's say they were declassified. He still cannot take originals with
him, only copies.

>If the DOJ wanted
> additional documents all they had to do was issue a subpoena.

Well, no. Trump does not get to pick and choose what government property
he gets to keep and what he must return.

>But this was never really about the documents. It was just another
>left wing Democrat anti-Trump smear campaign like their three (3)
>straight years of the phony, fabricated Russia Collusion Hoax.

What hoax? Putin hadn't set Trump up with prostitutes and took blackmail
pictures of him?

>That is the real reason the Democrats sent an armed FBI SWAT
>team to Mar-A-Lago. Raiding the home of a former American President had
>never been done before in the history of our country!

No former American president had ever refused to return documents in
response to a demand by the National Archives.

You keep forgetting to mention that bit.

>So old Joe Biden starts attacking Trump and says how inconceivably
>irresponsible it is for Trump to have taken these documents lot his home.

You failed to explain how this wasn't an inconceivably irresponsible
act.

>So now, Biden gets caught for having taken classified documents and
>storing them in multiple unsecured locations - including his garage!
>And, once again, the Democrats are shown to be the Hypocrites they are.

You failed to mention even a single act of hypocrisy. C'mon. You aren't
even trying.

You also missed the huge news that Merrick Garland put a Republican
attorney from the Trump administration in charge of the investigation
into Biden. How was that hypocritical?

>BTW, those classified documents were discovered at Biden's home
> *Before* the midterm elections. Any idea why the Democrats buried
>that fact until well after the midterm elections were over?

Actually, we know this wasn't widely known in the days before the
midterms as no one said anything at all. You failed to explain how any
particular Democrat might by a hypocrite for not making a comment on
something that he wasn't in the loop on.

>And, speaking of crooks, any idea why there was never an armed
>FBI SWAT team raid on Hillary & Slick Willie Clinton's home when
> they had thousands of classified government documents stored, and
>accessible, on an unsecured server in their basement?

She unlocked the door?

>No, didn't think so.

There's no evidence of thinking here, Not Irish.

>Irish Mike

You're not Irish. You've never been Irish. You'll never be Irish. Your
ancestors were Irish, but if you'd been in charge of immigration
policies, they never could have landed in the United States.

You always manage to duck the hypocrite that you've been exposed as.