Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 21:44:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Jefferson Morley interview by Len Osanic
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 17 Jan 2023 05:44 UTC

Jefferson Morley
@jeffersonmorley
Reporter: ex-Washington Post
https://jeffersonmorley.com/

Show #1129
Original airdate: Jan 12, 2023
Guests: Jefferson Morley
Topics: JFK Assassination Research
https://www.blackopradio.com/archives2023.html

Play Show 1129 (54:01) MP3 download
https://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black1129.mp3

The release of the last batch of JFK files
Jeff's website: www.jfkfacts.org
Substack page: jfkfacts.substack.com
Arthur Schlesinger's memo to President Kennedy, “CIA Reorganization,” June 30, 1961
The President is not enforcing the law regarding the declassification of JFK files
Mary Ferrell Foundation Files Lawsuit Over JFK Records
Read the actual complaint here (PDF)
CIA's interest in Oswald while JFK was still alive
Video: Tucker Carlson on JFK Assassination, Dec 15, 2022
Video: FBI & CIA to be Investigated by Republican Congress (The Jimmy Dore Show)
CIA's foreign operations inevitably come home
Video: New JFK/CIA Revelations & Our Alarmingly Secretive Security State
News: 'What are they hiding?': Group sues Biden and National Archives over JFK assassination records
FREE Borrowable Ebook: JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters by James Douglass
Book: Our Man in Mexico: Winston Scott and the Hidden History of the CIA
by Jefferson Morley: Paperback, Kindle
Book: The Ghost: The Secret Life of CIA Spymaster James Jesus Angleton
by Jefferson Morley: Paperback, Kindle, Audiobook
Book: Scorpions' Dance: The President, the Spymaster, and Watergate
by Jefferson Morley: Hardcover, Kindle, Audiobook
FREE Borrowable Ebook: The Last Investigation by Gaeton Fonzi
Jeff's twitter profile