From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: 74 F
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 22:04:35 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 30 May 2023 12:04 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 26/5/23 9:20 am:
> In article <24bc864e-e2a5-4efe-9365-a392204647aen@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 23 and 1/3rd C degrees in Davis, CA.
>
> Tim's cut-and-lie noted!

What's Tim's 'lie', asswipe??

> If the original post is over a month old, Tim's desparate
> spamtrolling, noted!

The original post was just over an hour before YOURs, asswipe, so that's
O.K.!!

> Why are you marking your arm in Is and IIII/s Tim and what are seeing
> to cause you to do that Tim?

I'm pretty sure Tim hasn't done this for some time, asswipe!!

> Depeer Google groups now!
>
> Thus posted Timbecile Bruening!

I very much doubt that Tim wants Google Groups de-peered, asswipe!!

> Timbot Bruening is like a child abuser! Timbot Bruening is the spam
> blogger of rec.arts.drwho.

NO!! That's YOU, asswipe!!

> Timbot Bruening is a loathesome creature!
> Inspired by Idlehands , condoned by Stephen Wilson. Look, yet another
> irrelevant Timbot Bruening post to rec.arts.drwho From the
> disrepectful poster of rec.arts.drwho himself

Yes, asswipe, YOUR posts of this nature ARE disrespectful to
rec.arts.drwho, asswipe!!

> Tim Bruening!! Quit
> posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Timbot!! High noise Low
> Signal. Depeer Google groups now!
>
> Tim Bruening, suck puppet of Idlehands, wrecks rec.arts.drwho By
> being yet another Donald Trump with yet another spamtroll. Depeer
> Google groups now!
>
> Tim did you not read the stats from 2021?

Old hat, asswipe!! It's 2023 already, asswipe!!

> You need a 2022 resolution to stop junking up rec.arts.drwho!

Old hat, asswipe!! It's 2023 already, asswipe!!

> It is not freedom of speech! It is junking contentlessness on
> rec.arts.drwho!

Yes, asswipe, YOUR posts of this nature ARE junking contentlessness on
rec.arts.drwho, asswipe!!

> Tim Bruening is doing a Donald Trump on rec.arts.drwho! Depeer Google
> groups now!
>
> This spamthread was started by Tim Bruening! Depeer Google Groups
> now!
>
> Rec.arts.drwho is waiting to say Free At Last when Tim Bruening
> unsubscribes from rec.arts.drwho .

No, 'we' are NOT, lying asswipe!!

> Tim Bruening is the Donald Trump of rec.arts.drwho !

Half his luck, being that rich, asswipe!!

> Tim makes
> https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Depeer%20Google%20Groups
>
> Tim is so clueless , he does not know when someone is telling to
> stop posting junk.

The asswipe is so clueless, he does not know when someone is telling him
to stop posting junk.

> Silent is compliance if you do not post in opposition of Tim
> Bruening!

No, the 'Silent' are a character featured in 'Doctor Who'!!

--
Daniel