You will be the last person to buy a Chrysler.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

SubjectAuthor
* Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard AbUbiquitous
`* Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You HearThe Horny Goat
 `* Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You HearA Friend
  `* Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story:trotsky
   +* Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story:moviePig
   |`- Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story:trotsky
   `* Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You HearA Friend
    `* Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story:trotsky
     `- Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You HearA Friend

1
Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

<tqbibt$1imvs$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172282&group=rec.arts.tv#172282

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 08:59:24 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 13:59 UTC

Even Jimmy Kimmel is mocking Prince Harry�s now-viral story of his
frostbitten penis and the Elizabeth Arden cream he slathered on it.

An excerpt from the British royal�s memoir �Spare� started making the rounds
on social media as readers were shocked that the Duke of Sussex would share
such a personal story. Prince Harry recalled the incident that occurred
following an arctic expedition in 2011, just ahead of Prince William and Kate
Middleton�s royal wedding.

�My penis was oscillating between extremely sensitive and borderline
traumatized,� Prince Harry reads aloud in the audiobook. �I had been trying
some home remedies, including one recommended by a friend. She�d urged me to
apply Elizabeth Arden cream. �My mom used that on her lips. You want me to
put that on my todger?� �It works, Harry. Trust me,�� he continued.

�I found a tube, and the minute I opened it the smell transported me through
time,� Harry continued. �I felt as if my mother was right there in the room.
Then I took a smidge and applied it � down there. �Weird� doesn�t really do
the feeling justice.�

On Monday night, Kimmel debuted a spoof children�s book making fun of Harry�s
confession called �The Prince and the Penis.� The illustrated book featured a
cartoon image of Prince Harry and an oversized depiction of a male sex organ
donning a winter coat and toboggan cap.

Prince Harry�s book is so popular, they made a version for kids!
#ThePrinceAndThePenis pic.twitter.com/mV0Sfy4REL

� Jimmy Kimmel Live (@JimmyKimmelLive) January 17, 2023

�At the chilly North Pole, a silly young codger took a walk in the snow and
froze his wee todger,� the parody begins. �The skin was discolored, all
purple and white, when Harry peered down, �twas a terrible fright! Oh mummy,
oh mummy, he cried with a scream, and from then on she appeared with some
cream,� the book continues, showing a version of Princess Diana up in the
clouds.

�My poor little prince, put this cream on your willy, it will lessen the ache
and make it less chilly. But mummy, did you not put this on your lips? Oh yes
my dear boy, and also my nips,� the book goes on.

�But do not delay or your knob be destroyed. But mummy, have you heard about
Sir Sigmund Freud?�

The spoof book ends with a cartoon of Princess Diana saving Harry�s penis
with the cream before disappearing into the clouds.

�And everyone lived happily ever after, in a castle next to Oprah�s house,�
Kimmel quipped.

Harry has mentioned the story on various late-night shows while promoting
�Spare.� The royal told Stephen Colbert, �When you�re walking you�re hot and
you�re trying not to sweat because the sweat freezes and once it�s numb you
don�t know the pain.�

He said he didn�t realize the extent of the issue until weeks later. Prince
Harry said there was �nothing visible, nothing obvious, it was a slow
deteriorating situation.�

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

<d97jshd1d1t96dvfib1jfu71o9bknp8hge@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172317&group=rec.arts.tv#172317

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 11:44:39 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 19:44 UTC

On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 08:59:24 -0500, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>He said he didn’t realize the extent of the issue until weeks later. Prince
>Harry said there was “nothing visible, nothing obvious, it was a slow
>deteriorating situation.”

Then he's an idiot since while everybody knows he has one that's a
discussion that belongs to him and his lady or him and his doctor.

The rest of us don't really need to hear about it.

Mostly I wish him good health and a few more brain cells.

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

<190120231508295635%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172319&group=rec.arts.tv#172319

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:08:29 -0500
 by: A Friend - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 20:08 UTC

In article <d97jshd1d1t96dvfib1jfu71o9bknp8hge@4ax.com>, The Horny Goat
<lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 08:59:24 -0500, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
> wrote:
>
> >He said he didn’t realize the extent of the issue until weeks later. Prince
> >Harry said there was “nothing visible, nothing obvious, it was a slow
> >deteriorating situation.”
>
> Then he's an idiot since while everybody knows he has one that's a
> discussion that belongs to him and his lady or him and his doctor.
>
> The rest of us don't really need to hear about it.
>
> Mostly I wish him good health and a few more brain cells.

He's trying to sell books, but I agree we don't need to hear about Wee
Harry.

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

<tqf43j$1cqq$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172450&group=rec.arts.tv#172450

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story:
"Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 16:20:35 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 22:20 UTC

On 1/19/23 2:08 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <d97jshd1d1t96dvfib1jfu71o9bknp8hge@4ax.com>, The Horny Goat
> <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 08:59:24 -0500, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> He said he didn’t realize the extent of the issue until weeks later. Prince
>>> Harry said there was “nothing visible, nothing obvious, it was a slow
>>> deteriorating situation.”
>>
>> Then he's an idiot since while everybody knows he has one that's a
>> discussion that belongs to him and his lady or him and his doctor.
>>
>> The rest of us don't really need to hear about it.
>>
>> Mostly I wish him good health and a few more brain cells.
>

> He's trying to sell books, but I agree we don't need to hear about Wee
> Harry.

He seems to be doing alright, he's sold 3 million already. I have to
wonder about the pandering involved calling him "Prince Harry" on the
book cover.

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

<HDEyL.214178$t5W7.148419@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172455&group=rec.arts.tv#172455

"Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 17:32:05 -0500
 by: moviePig - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 22:32 UTC

On 1/20/2023 5:20 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 1/19/23 2:08 PM, A Friend wrote:
>> In article <d97jshd1d1t96dvfib1jfu71o9bknp8hge@4ax.com>, The Horny Goat
>> <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

>>> Then he's an idiot since while everybody knows he has one that's a
>>> discussion that belongs to him and his lady or him and his doctor.
>>>
>>> The rest of us don't really need to hear about it.
>>>
>>> Mostly I wish him good health and a few more brain cells.
>>

>> He's trying to sell books, but I agree we don't need to hear about Wee
>> Harry.
>

> He seems to be doing alright, he's sold 3 million already.  I have to
> wonder about the pandering involved calling him "Prince Harry" on the
> book cover.

The Harry formerly known as Prince...

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

<200120231736052652%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172456&group=rec.arts.tv#172456

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 17:36:05 -0500
 by: A Friend - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 22:36 UTC

In article <tqf43j$1cqq$4@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
wrote:

> On 1/19/23 2:08 PM, A Friend wrote:
> > In article <d97jshd1d1t96dvfib1jfu71o9bknp8hge@4ax.com>, The Horny Goat
> > <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> >> Then he's an idiot since while everybody knows he has one that's a
> >> discussion that belongs to him and his lady or him and his doctor.
> >>
> >> The rest of us don't really need to hear about it.
> >>
> >> Mostly I wish him good health and a few more brain cells.
> >

> > He's trying to sell books, but I agree we don't need to hear about Wee
> > Harry.
>

> He seems to be doing alright, he's sold 3 million already. I have to
> wonder about the pandering involved calling him "Prince Harry" on the
> book cover.

They think it will help attract book buyers. That's the only reason
publishers ever do anything.

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

<tqgfc3$19kl$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172506&group=rec.arts.tv#172506

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
"Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 04:38:59 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 10:38 UTC

On 1/20/23 4:32 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 1/20/2023 5:20 PM, trotsky wrote:
>> On 1/19/23 2:08 PM, A Friend wrote:

>>> He's trying to sell books, but I agree we don't need to hear about Wee
>>> Harry.
>>

>> He seems to be doing alright, he's sold 3 million already.  I have to
>> wonder about the pandering involved calling him "Prince Harry" on the
>> book cover.
>
> The Harry formerly known as Prince...

He should be known as a symbol like the other Prince. Probably and
image of a middle finger.

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

<tqgfel$19kl$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172507&group=rec.arts.tv#172507

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
"Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 04:40:21 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 10:40 UTC

On 1/20/23 4:36 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <tqf43j$1cqq$4@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/19/23 2:08 PM, A Friend wrote:

>>> He's trying to sell books, but I agree we don't need to hear about Wee
>>> Harry.
>>

>> He seems to be doing alright, he's sold 3 million already. I have to
>> wonder about the pandering involved calling him "Prince Harry" on the
>> book cover.
>

> They think it will help attract book buyers. That's the only reason
> publishers ever do anything.

Absolutely true. However, Harry seemed to have divorced himself from
the royals and just looks like a whore on the book cover. That's what I
meant.

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Prince Harry's Frostbitten Genitals Story: "Have You Heard About Sir Sigmund Freud?"

<210120230805032985%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172525&group=rec.arts.tv#172525

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 08:05:03 -0500
 by: A Friend - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 13:05 UTC

In article <tqgfel$19kl$4@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
wrote:

> On 1/20/23 4:36 PM, A Friend wrote:
> > In article <tqf43j$1cqq$4@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> > wrote:

> >> He seems to be doing alright, he's sold 3 million already. I have to
> >> wonder about the pandering involved calling him "Prince Harry" on the
> >> book cover.
> >

> > They think it will help attract book buyers. That's the only reason
> > publishers ever do anything.
>
> Absolutely true. However, Harry seemed to have divorced himself from
> the royals and just looks like a whore on the book cover. That's what I
> meant.

Oh. Well, you'd be right about that.