From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Neither Germany nor U.S. want multi-million $$$ tanks decimated
by missiles
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 04:59:16 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 10:59 UTC

On 1/20/23 10:03 PM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.newsweek.com/how-germany-leopard-2-tanks-compare-us-m1-abrams-ukraine-ramstein-1775318
>
> U.S. has never lost an Abrams to enemy fire, Germany has probably never used their tanks in war.
>
> Cue the enviro-crybabies wailing about the depleted uranium armor in the U.S. tank.

Due you have a cite for environmentalist complaining about low level
radiation? How do you think this harms the environment? Hint: it doesn't.

Re: Neither Germany nor U.S. want multi-million $$$ tanks decimated by missiles

<tqjnqd$vio$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172651&group=rec.arts.tv#172651

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
by missiles
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 10:21:33 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 16:21 UTC

On 1/21/23 5:31 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Saturday, 21 January 2023 at 05:59:21 UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 1/20/23 10:03 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> https://www.newsweek.com/how-germany-leopard-2-tanks-compare-us-m1-abrams-ukraine-ramstein-1775318
>>>
>>> U.S. has never lost an Abrams to enemy fire, Germany has probably never used their tanks in war.
>>>
>>> Cue the enviro-crybabies wailing about the depleted uranium armor in the U.S. tank.
>> Due you have a cite for environmentalist complaining about low level
>> radiation? How do you think this harms the environment? Hint: it doesn't.
>
> Depleted uranium shells are being blamed (right or wrong) for an increased mortality in Iraq.

That's right wing uber asshole Dick Cheney's fault for starting a
military action so he and other buddies could profit. If you had a pair
of balls you would man up and ascribe the blame properly.

Now, if you vaporize a slab of
> depleted uranium tank armour with a missile, shaped charge or other sort of penetrator, it will inject considerably more depleted
> uranium into the local environment than a few sabot shell tips will.

That's yet another pile of horseshit.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2013/3/15/iraq-wars-legacy-of-cancer

Iraq: War’s legacy of cancer

Two US-led wars in Iraq have left behind hundreds of tonnes of depleted
uranium munitions and other toxic wastes.

You're just a eunuch incapable of discussing facts.