From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Another mass shooting--thank you Republicans!
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 07:23:26 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 13:23 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64364144

Monterey Park shooting: Suspect at large after shooting near LA kills 10

Between the lying about the Second Amendment so gun companies can
profit, killing would be mothers because they are forced to carry
dangerous pregnancies to term and/or doctors are afraid to operate for
fear of prosecution, and the anti-mask/anti-vax contingent killing huge
numbers of citizens, Republicans are doing a fine job attempting to
murder Americans through shit legislation and misinformation denying
science. Why do they want so many dead? I guess they think it will
help their incredibly terrible candidates get elected. It doesn't make
a whole lot of sense.