Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Cimarron Strip
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 23:42:32 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 06:42 UTC

Classic 90 minute western starring Stuart Whitman, Randy Boone (whose
daughter [Who looked exactly like Barbie Benton] used to cut my hair), and
Jill Townsend as Dulcy, is showing in totally random order on METV. Looks
like Sunday mornings at 11 AM mountain time.

Fun fact: Journey to a Hanging (S01E01) Is not the Pilot Episode! The
actual pilot episode where Marshall Crown comes to town and meets everybody
for the first time is The Battleground, S01E04, which is presented as a
flashback, and will be the second episode shown.