Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember. -- Oscar Levant

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: [OT] Rare victory for Canadian gun owners

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] Rare victory for Canadian gun ownersRhino2
`- Re: [OT] Rare victory for Canadian gun ownerstrotsky

1
[OT] Rare victory for Canadian gun owners

<3fc91e5a-1ba1-402f-9cd3-2cb2e1bc00aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174234&group=rec.arts.tv#174234

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:05:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [OT] Rare victory for Canadian gun owners
From: hughmung...@gmail.com (Rhino2)
 by: Rhino2 - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 00:05 UTC

One of the Liberal bills that has been before Parliament for the last few months has been one that was originally intended to ban handguns. However, a couple of months back, one of their stooges tacked on some amendments that would ALSO have banned a very long list of weapons that are mostly used for hunting, particularly by rural people, indigenous subsistence hunters, and so forth. This caused enough of a backlash that the Liberals withdrew the long list of new weapons to be banned, including the ones used by hunters. Pierre Poilevre, the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (and strong contender for the Prime Minister's office during the next federal election), announces what was done in this "scrum" with the media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v74xwV7DjI0 [under 3 minutes]

Re: [OT] Rare victory for Canadian gun owners

<CyqDL.1009733$GNG9.578005@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174263&group=rec.arts.tv#174263

Subject: Re: [OT] Rare victory for Canadian gun owners
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 04:36:17 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 10:36 UTC

On 2/3/23 6:10 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 3 February 2023 at 19:05:40 UTC-5, Rhino2 wrote:
>> One of the Liberal bills that has been before Parliament for the last few months has been one that was originally intended to ban handguns. However, a couple of months back, one of their stooges tacked on some amendments that would ALSO have banned a very long list of weapons that are mostly used for hunting, particularly by rural people, indigenous subsistence hunters, and so forth. This caused enough of a backlash that the Liberals withdrew the long list of new weapons to be banned, including the ones used by hunters. Pierre Poilevre, the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (and strong contender for the Prime Minister's office during the next federal election), announces what was done in this "scrum" with the media:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v74xwV7DjI0 [under 3 minutes]
>
> Their next nitwit move on their part

Can you tell us about their next nitwit move on someone else's part now?
Or just admit you're a vegetable that can no longer communicate in
English?