Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate and captain of your soul.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Biden pointedly refuses to answer reporter about Chinese balloon

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Biden pointedly refuses to answer reporter about Chinese balloonmoviePig
`- Re: Biden pointedly refuses to answer reporter about Chinese balloonshawn

1
Re: Biden pointedly refuses to answer reporter about Chinese balloon

<bCuDL.121897$Ldj8.81388@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174275&group=rec.arts.tv#174275

Subject: Re: Biden pointedly refuses to answer reporter about Chinese balloon
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 10:13:10 -0500
 by: moviePig - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 15:13 UTC

On 2/4/2023 12:14 AM, RichA wrote:
> Biden said, "If you want to talk about the economy (touting the HIGHLY suspect job creation claims, 100,000 tech workers let go in one month, so where are these jobs coming from??) I will, but nothing else."
> You can practically HEAR the clucking of indecision coming from him.

Clucking? Is he the one who's been hoarding eggs? ...

Re: Biden pointedly refuses to answer reporter about Chinese balloon

<nm0tth5n010ck6blf41on6ocvgtkn6sltf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174280&group=rec.arts.tv#174280

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 11:10:08 -0500
 by: shawn - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 16:10 UTC

On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 10:13:10 -0500, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>On 2/4/2023 12:14 AM, RichA wrote:
>> Biden said, "If you want to talk about the economy (touting the HIGHLY suspect job creation claims, 100,000 tech workers let go in one month, so where are these jobs coming from??) I will, but nothing else."
>> You can practically HEAR the clucking of indecision coming from him.
>
>Clucking? Is he the one who's been hoarding eggs? ...

He's clucking over his hoarded eggs waiting for them to hatch so he
can have spring chicken surprise. Hmm, so Rich mentions the tech jobs
that are being let go but fails to mention all the other jobs being
created in building new manufacturing sites for these tech companies.
The jobs go in cycles as does the business and now is the time to
invest to be ready for the next up cycle and there are all the tax
benefits available to them for investing inside the USA.