Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Subject: This also from Jeff Tiedrich.
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 05:15:29 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 11:15 UTC

Jeff Tiedrich
@itsJeffTiedrich

wait, are you telling me that the guy who hid his taxes and hid his
medical records and hid his Putin meeting transcripts and hid his stolen
classified documents also hid the existence of three Chinese spy
balloons during his presidency? oh come on, get the fuck out of here

Re: This also from Jeff Tiedrich.

<UC8EL.442243$Tcw8.21222@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174491&group=rec.arts.tv#174491

Subject: Re: This also from Jeff Tiedrich.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:01:08 -0500
 by: moviePig - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 15:01 UTC

On 2/6/2023 6:15 AM, trotsky wrote:
> Jeff Tiedrich
> @itsJeffTiedrich
>
> wait, are you telling me that the guy who hid his taxes and hid his
> medical records and hid his Putin meeting transcripts and hid his stolen
> classified documents also hid the existence of three Chinese spy
> balloons during his presidency? oh come on, get the fuck out of here

And, after three, he had to stop counting...