You will probably marry after a very brief courtship.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Treason. on Netflix..terrible..a spoiler or two

SubjectAuthor
* Treason. on Netflix..terrible..a spoiler or twoBill Idgerant
`* Re: Treason. on Netflix..terrible..a spoiler or twoEd Stasiak
 `- Re: Treason. on Netflix..terrible..a spoiler or twoanim8rfsk

1
Treason. on Netflix..terrible..a spoiler or two

<RDuEL.660737$vBI8.103087@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174618&group=rec.arts.tv#174618

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: Non...@fake.net (Bill Idgerant)
Subject: Treason. on Netflix..terrible..a spoiler or two
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 09:04:01 -0700
 by: Bill Idgerant - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 16:04 UTC

This is a show based in Britain, revolving around MI6 with some CIA and
SVR thrown in. It's ridiculous in virtually every aspect. There are a
few familiar UK faces: Ciaran Hinds, Clare Holman (The ME on Inspector
Lewis) but the entire plot is utter nonsense. A former Russian agent
semi poisons C, the head of MI6 to get his deputy installed as C so she
can find out who killed her team members during a siege in Baku 15 years
ago. The agent and the deputy used to be an item but the deputy is
married now to a former Spanish cop?? who is step-mom to the deputy's
two kids from his first wife who was killed somehow in am incident that
may be relevant to the plot. The CIA has information that the deputy
(Adam) is compromised by Russia, accounting for his meteoric rise
through MI6 ranks. A CIA team, headed by the best friend of the step
mom!!?? comes to London and eventually gets a kill order on Adam from
the original C who has recovered from his poisoning. It gets more
convoluted and stupid from there. There are five or six eps. It's
horrible. Save yourself some time and find something else.
--
Bill Idgerant
(Not a real person)

Re: Treason. on Netflix..terrible..a spoiler or two

<6dc99b5a-6917-4565-94c7-264a4999704en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174638&group=rec.arts.tv#174638

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 10:00:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Treason. on Netflix..terrible..a spoiler or two
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 18:00 UTC

> Bill Idgerant
>
> Save yourself some time and find something else.

Yeah, I didn't make it through the first episode, as it was one tired
cliche after another. I was pretty disappointed, as Charlie Cox
(MCU's new Daredevil) is a good actor as is Ciarán Hinds, while
Olga Kurylenko is hot.

Re: Treason. on Netflix..terrible..a spoiler or two

<138415767.697507634.842223.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174689&group=rec.arts.tv#174689

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 17:43:29 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 00:43 UTC

Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Bill Idgerant
>>
>> Save yourself some time and find something else.
>
> Yeah, I didn't make it through the first episode, as it was one tired
> cliche after another. I was pretty disappointed, as Charlie Cox
> (MCU's new Daredevil) is a good actor as is Ciarán Hinds, while
> Olga Kurylenko is hot.

I watched the whole damn thing. It got worse and worse and worse until
about episode four when there was one bright moment and then it just
continued to be bad until it was finally over.