Be careful when you bite into your hamburger. -- Derek Bok

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Re0 Feb 11-170 Robin€™s selected programming

SubjectAuthor
* Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selectedanim8rfsk
+* Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programmingEd Stasiak
|`- Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selectedanim8rfsk
+* Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selectedanim8rfsk
|`* Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programminsuzeeq
| +- Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selectedanim8rfsk
| `* Re: Re0 Feb 11-170 Robin€™s selected programmingIan J. Ball
|  +- Re: Re0 Feb 11-170 Robin€™s selected progrDimensional Traveler
|  `* Re: Re: Re0 Feb 11-170 Robin€™s selected programmingAdam H. Kerman
|   `- Re: Re0 Feb 11-170 Robin€™s selected progrsuzeeq
`- Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programmingIan J. Ball

1
Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming

<1274257671.697843068.414357.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175202&group=rec.arts.tv#175202

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected
programming
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 14:20:39 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 21:20 UTC

Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming

Saturday, Feb. 11

Murdoch Mysteries (season 16 premiere) (7 pm, Ovation)

The Girl Who Escaped: The Kara Robinson Story (movie) (8 pm,
Lifetime Channel)

While in her best friend’s front yard, 15-year-old Kara Robinson was
approached by a man who put a gun to her neck and forced her into his car.
He would go on to take Kara to his apartment where he held her captive and
sexually assaulted her for 18 hours. While he was asleep, Kara escaped the
restraints and his apartment. Even though it was the middle of the night,
Kara was able to lead the police back to the apartment’s exact location and
identify her captor, a serial killer who was also responsible for at least
three other unsolved homicides. Stars Katie Douglas, Cara Buono, Kristian
Bruun, Robert Nahum, Brandon Carl McEwan, John B. Lowe, Gwendolyn Collins,
Emily Meadows, Adriana O’Neil, and Lisa Marie DiGiacinto.

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-girl-who-escaped-the-kara-robinson-story

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt25602750/

A Paris Proposal (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)

Anna and Sebastian travel to his hometown of Paris to land the advertising
account of famed Durand Diamonds and end up in a tricky situation when the
client mistakes them for a happy couple. Stars Alexa PenaVega and Nicholas
Bishop.

https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/a-paris-proposal

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt25391064/

A Charming Valentine (movie) (8 pm, Great American Family)

Lillian is a businesswoman who turns start-ups into successful companies.
Her newest client is a company called “Love Subscription.” Will Lillian’s
past heartbreak conflict with her growing feelings for Grant, the handsome
founder of “Love Subscription?” Stars Carolina Bartczak and Chad Connell;
formerly titled "The Love Subscription."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt20201910/

The Perfect 10 (documentary) (8 to 9:30 pm, Fox)

"The Perfect 10" shines a spotlight on the only 10 legendary football icons
to have achieved one of the rarest dual accomplishments in all of
professional sports -- winning the coveted Heisman Trophy and being
enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/fox-sports-perfect-10-doc-examines-heisman-winning-hall-of-famers

Masters of Illusion (season 9 premiere) (8 pm, CW)

Byron Allen Presents the Comedy and Music SuperFest (special)
(8-10 pm, NBC)

Described as a “can’t-miss night of comedy and music” co-hosted by Byron
Allen himself, the two-hour extravaganza features some of the most
prominent names in each genre. Kenan Thompson, Cedric The Entertainer,
Tiffany Haddish, Howie Mandel, and Gabriel Iglesias are among the evening’s
co-hosts, doing double duty as performers alongside fellow comics Loni
Love, Tommy Davidson, Gary Cole, Roy Wood, Jr., Jon Lovitz, Jodi Miller,
and Dane Cook.

https://thegrio.com/2023/02/10/make-this-a-super-weekend-with-byron-allen-presents-the-comedy-and-music-superfest/

Escaping Captivity: The Kara Robinson Story (special) (10 pm
to 12 am, Lifetime Channel)

Marc Maron: From Bleak to Dark (comedy special) (10 pm,
HBO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwYjFmP0boY

Sunday, Feb. 12

Super Bowl LVII (live event) (6:30 pm, Fox)

Luckless in Love (movie) (7 pm, UPtv)

Winnie, a dating blogger who anonymously writes under the pen name
Luckless, goes viral for a post about a disastrous date with Holden, a
perpetually single sports agent who refuses to settle. But things get
complicated when feelings develop and Winnie learns that Holden has a
teenage son. Stars Paniz Zade and Brett Donahue.

https://uptv.com/movies/luckless-in-love/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21212308/

Miss Scarlet and the Duke (season 3 finale; renewed for season 4)
(8 pm, PBS)

Vienna Blood (season 3 finale) (10 pm, PBS)

Next Level Chef (season 2 premiere; special night and time)
(10:30 pm, Fox)

Airs immediately following Super Bowl coverage in all time zones. Another
new episode airs in the show's regular timeslot on Thursday, Feb. 16, at 8
pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJM5ycgjsGI

Monday, Feb. 13

Squared Love All Over Again (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)

The relationship of a well-known journalist and a down-to-earth teacher
goes through hard times when she takes a new job. Polish film; 1h 39m.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26369131/

https://www.netflix.com/title/81513251

Tuesday, Feb. 14

Streaming:

Planet Sex With Cara Delevingne [new; complete season 1]
(12:01 am, Hulu)

Cara is an actress, one of the world's most photographed people and an
award-winning LGBTQ+ icon. On this immersive journey, she puts her mind and
body on the line in search of answers regarding human sexuality, its joys,
mysteries, and constantly changing nature. In every episode, she shares her
own personal experiences. Uniquely unfiltered and authentic, there's no
limit on how far Cara's willing to go to explore what makes us all human.
Six episodes.; previously scheduled for release on Nov. 18 and then Nov.
29.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0D9_d1foAY

All the Places [A Todas Partes] (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)

An estranged brother and sister reunite at their father's funeral and make
a spur of the moment decision to fulfill their childhood dream of driving
across Mexico on their old motorbikes. Mexican film; 1h 37m.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12616964/

https://www.netflix.com/title/81610329/

In Love All Over Again [Todas las veces que nos enamoramos] [new;
complete season 1] (3:01 am, Netflix)

Ever since they met, Irene and Julio have been falling in love, splitting
up, and then trying again. Will they ever find their happy ending? Spanish
series; 8 episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xfV74MuWjw

https://www.netflix.com/title/81438166

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21206964/

Jim Jefferies: High N' Dry (comedy special) (3:01 am,
Netflix)

https://www.netflix.com/title/81414670

Perfect Match [new] (3:01 am, Netflix)

Netflix's latest dating series reunites cast members from previous Netflix
reality shows (including The Circle, The Mole, Love Is Blind, and The
Ultimatum). 12 episodes, with four released on consecutive Tuesdays through
Feb. 28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSLohUrIeT0

https://www.netflix.com/title/81497817

Re/Member [Karada Sagashi] (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)

Asuka, Takahiro and four other high schoolers must spend the night finding
the scattered remains of a body hidden within their school, or risk being
killed over and over by the “Red Person” and repeating the same day
forever. Can they break out of the murderous loop and see tomorrow?
Japanese film; 1h 42m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yvXoyLPvM

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21250176/ [as "Karada Sagashi"]

https://www.netflix.com/title/81486809

The Romantics [new; complete documentary series] (3:01 am,
Netflix)

Featuring archival footage and in-depth celebrity interviews, this
docuseries celebrates the life and legacy of Bollywood filmmaking titan
Yash Chopra. Indian series.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81617079

A Sunday Affair (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)

Two best friends, Uche and Toyin, fall in love with Sunday, a charming, yet
flawed eligible bachelor. A love triangle ensues with the women unaware
that they are dating the same man. Nigerian film; 1h 36m.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt25830860/

https://www.netflix.com/title/81462490

Broadcast and cable:

Love Trip: Paris [new] (9 and 10 pm, Freeform)

Four American girls unlucky in love in the US move to Paris to find their
soulmates. Afraid of repeating mistakes from back home, Lacy, Rose,
Caroline and Josielyn are ready for a change of scenery ... but old habits
are tough to break! Eight episodes, with two broadcast each Tuesday night
for four weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shDK5-61LxM

Wednesday, Feb. 15

Streaming:

Big Bet (season 2 premiere) (12:01 am, Hulu)

Korean series set in the Philippines. Confirmed for release in Korea, and
apparently also on Hulu in the US. 8 episodes?

https://www.disneyplusinformer.com/korean-drama-big-bet-season-2-release-date-announced/

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564151wpp/big-bet-confirms-premiere-date-for-season-2

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17329616/

Horario Estelar [new; complete season 1] (12:01 am,
Hulu)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming

<6c38be71-45f9-41d3-a744-ededaafa7d9cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175207&group=rec.arts.tv#175207

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 14:29:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_Feb._11-17:_Robin’s_selected_programming
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 22:29 UTC

> anim8rfsk
>
> Star Trek: Picard (final season 3) (3:01 am, Paramount+)

The first season was ok but the second went full-woketard
and I dropped it.

Also, a reminder that "1923", the prequel to "Yellowstone"
restarted last week.

Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming

<119072917.697863848.757772.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175220&group=rec.arts.tv#175220

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected
programming
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 20:14:00 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 03:14 UTC

Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk
>>
>> Star Trek: Picard (final season 3) (3:01 am, Paramount+)
>
> The first season was ok but the second went full-woketard
> and I dropped it.

They got me to watch season two by promising me. It was the last of it and
they lied.

Now they’re trying to drag me into season three the same way.

Plus marina. Sirtis says I can’t watch it.

> Also, a reminder that "1923", the prequel to "Yellowstone"
> restarted last week.

Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming

<1219346434.697844266.337054.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175227&group=rec.arts.tv#175227

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
programming
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 20:45:45 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 03:45 UTC

Huh anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming
>

> Saturday, Feb. 11
>

> Murdoch Mysteries (season 16 premiere) (7 pm, Ovation)

So now I’m three years behind

> Masters of Illusion (season 9 premiere) (8 pm, CW)

The C dub must die

> Sunday, Feb. 12
>

> Super Bowl LVII (live event) (6:30 pm, Fox)
>

> Miss Scarlet and the Duke (season 3 finale; renewed for season 4)
> (8 pm, PBS)

Might watch

> Vienna Blood (season 3 finale) (10 pm, PBS)

Vienna, blood sausages!

> Monday, Feb. 13

> Tuesday, Feb. 14
>

> Streaming:
>

> Planet Sex With Cara Delevingne [new; complete season 1]
> (12:01 am, Hulu)
>
> Cara is an actress, one of the world's most photographed people and an
> award-winning LGBTQ+ icon.

And on the most recent season of ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING She looked
like 10 miles of bad road in a 3 pound sack.

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> Love Trip: Paris [new] (9 and 10 pm, Freeform)

SQUIGGGGGLLLLLLLLLE

> Wednesday, Feb. 15
>

> Streaming:
>

> African Queens: Njinga [new; complete season 1] (3:01 am,
> Netflix)
>
> A hybrid documentary/drama anthology series produced by Jada Pinkett Smith,

Stinks of FISH

> Eva Lasting [new; complete season 1] (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> A mysterious teen girl arrives at an all-boys school in 1970s Colombia,
> breaking stereotypes, rules... and a few hearts. Colombian series.

Add it to my watchlist although I’m not sure why.

The Netflix suggested I watch a DRACULA miniseries from 2020 and then the
rat bastards told me I couldn’t unless I upgraded my plan to be commercial
free.

> Full Swing [new; complete season 1] (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> This immersive documentary series follows a diverse group of professional
> golfers--on and off the course--during a relentless season of competition.
> 8 episodes.

Or I could just watch CADDYSHACK again

> Mila in the Multiverse [Mila no Multiverso] [new; complete season
> 1] (3:01 am, Disney+)
>
> Mila is 16 years old and living the adventure of her life traveling through
> the multiverse in search of her mother, Elis. As she travels, she will come
> face to face with The Operators, a mysterious and dangerous group that
> wants to exterminate all universes. She will have to face them in order to
> save the vast multiverse. Brazilian series; eight 30-minute episodes.
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15551300/

Oh, great. Just freaking great. Disney+ is adding multi-verse shows that
aren’t marvel?!?

> Broadcast and cable:

> Thursday, Feb. 16
>

> Streaming:
>

> Star Trek: Picard (final season 3) (3:01 am, Paramount+)
>
> The third and final season finds Patrick Stewart joined by most of his Star
> Trek: The Next Generation co-stars, including Michael Dorn, LeVar Burton,
> Jonathan Frakes, Marina Sirtis, Gates McFadden,

Ick and a double Ick

and Brent Spiner (as Lore,
> not Data). Also back from prior seasons of Picard are Jeri Ryan and
> Michelle Hurd, while newcomers include Amanda Plummer. 10 episodes released
> weekly.

So this comes out the day I get the next shot in my eye. Yay?

> Broadcast and cable:

> Friday, Feb. 17
>

> Streaming:
>

> Hello Tomorrow! [new] (12:01 am, Apple TV+)
>
> A retrofuturist dramedy from relative newcomers Amit Bhalla and Lucas
> Jansen, Hello Tomorrow! is set in an alternate world where a group of
> traveling salesmen led by Billy Crudup pitch timeshares on the moon. Hank
> Azaria, Alison Pill, Jacki Weaver, Haneefah Wood, Nick Podany, and Dewshane
> Williams also star, while Jonathan Entwistle (The End of the F***ing World)
> directs and produces. The first three episodes stream today, followed by
> single episodes on Fridays through April 7.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyPx64LjdJM

That sounds just stupid enough to watch. I bet it’s not free.

> Make or Break (season 2 premiere) (12:01 am, Apple TV+)
>
> The world's most elite surfers are back with only one thing on their minds,

NOOKIE!!!

> being the best. 8 episodes; four are released today and the remaining four
> next Friday.

Well that’s disappointing

> A Girl and an Astronaut [Dziewczyna i kosmonauta] [new; complete
> season 1] (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> An astronaut's return after a 30-year disappearance rekindles a lost love
> and sparks interest from a corporation determined to learn why he hasn't
> aged. Polish series.

Maybe. Have to tell the Polish ex.

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> The Greatest @Home Videos (special) (8-9 pm, CBS)
>

> (end)

Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming

<ts9vou$otk1$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175240&group=rec.arts.tv#175240

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re:_Feb._11-17:_Robin’s_selected_programmin
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 22:08:29 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 06:08 UTC

On 2/11/2023 7:45 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Huh anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming
>>

>> Saturday, Feb. 11
>>

>> Murdoch Mysteries (season 16 premiere) (7 pm, Ovation)
>>

> So now I’m three years behind

Don't you get Acorn? They might be there.

Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming

<43018901.697895482.065859.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175259&group=rec.arts.tv#175259

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
programming
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 04:52:44 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 11:52 UTC

suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
> On 2/11/2023 7:45 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Huh anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>> Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming
>>>

>>> Saturday, Feb. 11
>>>

>>> Murdoch Mysteries (season 16 premiere) (7 pm, Ovation)
>>>

>> So now I’m three years behind
>
> Don't you get Acorn? They might be there.

I think I’d have to pay for acorn as a prime subscription or something. I
know I don’t have free access to it. I don’t have any access to ovation at
all.

Re: Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming

<tsb7e9$1r1td$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175280&group=rec.arts.tv#175280

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 09:25:29 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 17:25 UTC

On 2023-02-11 21:20:39 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming
>

> Saturday, Feb. 11
>

> The Girl Who Escaped: The Kara Robinson Story (movie) (8 pm,
> Lifetime Channel)
>
> While in her best friend’s front yard, 15-year-old Kara Robinson was
> approached by a man who put a gun to her neck and forced her into his car.
> He would go on to take Kara to his apartment where he held her captive and
> sexually assaulted her for 18 hours. While he was asleep, Kara escaped the
> restraints and his apartment. Even though it was the middle of the night,
> Kara was able to lead the police back to the apartment’s exact location and
> identify her captor, a serial killer who was also responsible for at least
> three other unsolved homicides. Stars Katie Douglas, Cara Buono, Kristian
> Bruun, Robert Nahum, Brandon Carl McEwan, John B. Lowe, Gwendolyn Collins,
> Emily Meadows, Adriana O’Neil, and Lisa Marie DiGiacinto.

Watched this - it was pretty decent, actually.

> A Paris Proposal (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)
>
> Anna and Sebastian travel to his hometown of Paris to land the advertising
> account of famed Durand Diamonds and end up in a tricky situation when the
> client mistakes them for a happy couple. Stars Alexa PenaVega and Nicholas
> Bishop.

No!

> A Charming Valentine (movie) (8 pm, Great American Family)
>
> Lillian is a businesswoman who turns start-ups into successful companies.
> Her newest client is a company called “Love Subscription.” Will Lillian’s
> past heartbreak conflict with her growing feelings for Grant, the handsome
> founder of “Love Subscription?” Stars Carolina Bartczak and Chad Connell;
> formerly titled "The Love Subscription."

Who?!!

> Escaping Captivity: The Kara Robinson Story (special) (10 pm
> to 12 am, Lifetime Channel)

I didn't watch this, but I suspect they just reran the TV movie again,
but this time interspersed with interview segments with the real
Robinson...

> Sunday, Feb. 12
>

> Super Bowl LVII (live event) (6:30 pm, Fox)

Meh - guess I'll have to watch this... on the new TeeVee!! :D

> Luckless in Love (movie) (7 pm, UPtv)
>
> Winnie, a dating blogger who anonymously writes under the pen name
> Luckless, goes viral for a post about a disastrous date with Holden, a
> perpetually single sports agent who refuses to settle. But things get
> complicated when feelings develop and Winnie learns that Holden has a
> teenage son. Stars Paniz Zade and Brett Donahue.

Meh. I like Zade OK, but not enough to watch her in an UP tv flick...

> Monday, Feb. 13
>

> Squared Love All Over Again (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> The relationship of a well-known journalist and a down-to-earth teacher
> goes through hard times when she takes a new job. Polish film; 1h 39m.

Is there naked nudity?!

> Tuesday, Feb. 14
>

> Streaming:
>

> Planet Sex With Cara Delevingne [new; complete season 1]
> (12:01 am, Hulu)
>
> Cara is an actress, one of the world's most photographed people and an
> award-winning LGBTQ+ icon. On this immersive journey, she puts her mind and
> body on the line in search of answers regarding human sexuality, its joys,
> mysteries, and constantly changing nature. In every episode, she shares her
> own personal experiences. Uniquely unfiltered and authentic, there's no
> limit on how far Cara's willing to go to explore what makes us all human.
> Six episodes.; previously scheduled for release on Nov. 18 and then Nov.
> 29.

Gah! I think I'd rather take a bullet...

> Wednesday, Feb. 15
>

> Streaming:
>

> Red Rose [new; complete season 1] (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> A sinister phone app wreaks havoc in the 2022 BBC-produced teen horror
> series from Michael and Paul Clarkson (The Haunting of Bly Manor), which
> debuts today as a Netflix exclusive in the U.S. 8 episodes.

Too bad - I might have watched this if it was a movie...

> Thursday, Feb. 16
>

> Streaming:
>

> Star Trek: Picard (final season 3) (3:01 am, Paramount+)

Ha ha ha ha!!!

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> Who Killed Our Father? (movie) (8 pm, LMN)
>
> After her foster sister dies, Leila takes a DNA test and discovers the
> identity of her biological father and sister. But when her father is
> tragically murdered, and Leila travels to meet the sister she never knew,
> she lands herself in more danger than she ever imagined. Stars Kirsten
> Comerford, Devin Cecchetto, and Joanne Boland.

This stars no one I've ever heard of, but I'll probably still watch it...

> Animal Control [new] (9 pm, Fox)
>
> A rare new live-action comedy series from Fox, Animal Control comes from
> the team behind The Moodys. The workplace comedy follows a group of animal
> control employees led by Joel McHale.

This looks promising, from the promos...

> Friday, Feb. 17
>

> Streaming:
>

> Carnival Row (final season 2 premiere) (12:01 am, Prime
> Video)
>
> A human detective and a fairy rekindle a dangerous affair in a Victorian
> fantasy world, where the city's uneasy peace collapses when a string of
> murders reveals an unimaginable monster. 10 episodes; two are released on
> each of five consecutive Fridays. Season 1 was released in August 2019;
> stars Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne.

I'll get around to this at some point...

> Sharper (movie) (12:01 am, Apple TV+)
>
> Also playing in select theaters beginning February 10, the feature debut
> for Emmy-winning TV director Benjamin Caron (The Crown, Andor) follows a
> group of con artists who target New York billionaires. Sebastian Stan,
> Julianne Moore, John Lithgow, Justice Smith, and Briana Middleton star, and
> the script comes from Brian Gatewood and Alessandro Tanaka (Superstore). 1h
> 56m.

Maybe with a better cast... [shrug]

> Hello Tomorrow! [new] (12:01 am, Apple TV+)
>
> A retrofuturist dramedy from relative newcomers Amit Bhalla and Lucas
> Jansen, Hello Tomorrow! is set in an alternate world where a group of
> traveling salesmen led by Billy Crudup pitch timeshares on the moon. Hank
> Azaria, Alison Pill, Jacki Weaver, Haneefah Wood, Nick Podany, and Dewshane
> Williams also star, while Jonathan Entwistle (The End of the F***ing World)
> directs and produces. The first three episodes stream today, followed by
> single episodes on Fridays through April 7.

Apple TV+ comes up with some weird s*** (that most people don't want to
watch!!).

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> You Can't Escape Me (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> An aspiring artist is finally done with her abusive husband. She knows she
> has to start over, or he will find her. She thinks she is safe in Seattle
> with a college friend she has been out of touch with, but she finds herself
> in danger. This time she is going to be ready. Stars Gina Vitori and Alex
> Trumble.

Recent Lifetime staple Gina Vitori!!

Yeah, I'll probably watch this.

> (end)

Re: Re0 Feb 11-170 Robin€™s selected programming

<tsb7g5$1r1ti$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175281&group=rec.arts.tv#175281

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re:_Re0_Feb__11-170_Robin€™s_selected_programming
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 09:26:29 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 17:26 UTC

On 2023-02-12 06:08:29 +0000, suzeeq said:

> On 2/11/2023 7:45 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Huh anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>> Feb. 11-17: Robin’s selected programming
>>>

>>> Saturday, Feb. 11
>>>

>>> Murdoch Mysteries (season 16 premiere) (7 pm, Ovation)
>>>

>> So now I’m three years behind
>
> Don't you get Acorn? They might be there.

*Nobody* gets Acorn! (Except for Robin!!) ;p

Re: Re0 Feb 11-170 Robin€™s selected programming

<tsb8uc$1r38e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175285&group=rec.arts.tv#175285

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re:_Re0_Feb_11-170_Robin€™s_selected_progr
amming
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 09:51:14 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 17:51 UTC

On 2/12/2023 9:26 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2023-02-12 06:08:29 +0000, suzeeq said:

>>> So now I’m three years behind
>>
>> Don't you get Acorn? They might be there.
>
> *Nobody* gets Acorn! (Except for Robin!!)  ;p

And oak trees.

dirty old man.

Re: Re: Re0 Feb 11-170 Robin€™s selected programming

<tsbavd$1r8ql$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175288&group=rec.arts.tv#175288

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Re:_Re0_Feb__11-170_Robin€™s_selected_programming
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 18:25:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 18:25 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>On 2023-02-12 06:08:29 +0000, suzeeq said:

>>>So now I'm three years behind

>>Don't you get Acorn? They might be there.

>*Nobody* gets Acorn! (Except for Robin!!) ;p

If I borrow a DVD from the library, I do. When we had another local
public television station, they had a lot of programming from Acorn.

Acorn has always been a lot more than just streaming.

Re: Re0 Feb 11-170 Robin€™s selected programming

<tsbb8b$qk0l$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175289&group=rec.arts.tv#175289

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
amming
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 10:30:36 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 18:30 UTC

On 2/12/2023 10:25 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> Don't you get Acorn? They might be there.
>
>> *Nobody* gets Acorn! (Except for Robin!!) ;p
>
> If I borrow a DVD from the library, I do. When we had another local
> public television station, they had a lot of programming from Acorn.
>
> Acorn has always been a lot more than just streaming.

Yes, that's why I suggested it to anim, I know they release videos of
Murdoch.