You will be held hostage by a radical group.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budget

SubjectAuthor
* Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budgetchromebook test
`* Re: Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budgetanim8rfsk
 `- Re: Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budgettrotsky

1
Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budget

<9164d600-938b-4593-946c-dbb5948cb2e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175408&group=rec.arts.tv#175408

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 19:01:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budget
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 03:01 UTC

Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budget

Pentagon memo says object shot down over Canada was a ‘small, metallic balloon’

Biden prepares largest Pentagon budget in history as spending cuts loom

Re: Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budget

<1686372867.698051113.853663.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175425&group=rec.arts.tv#175425

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 00:06:20 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 07:06 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, 13 February 2023 at 22:01:11 UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
>> Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budget
>>
>> Pentagon memo says object shot down over Canada was a ‘small, metallic balloon’
>>
>> Biden prepares largest Pentagon budget in history as spending cuts loom
>
> So the balloon escaped someone's birthday party in Asia and it was taken
> out by a $400,000 missile?
> Surely they could SEE it was just a mylar balloon?

Do you know they could bankrupt us this way?

Re: Small Metallic Balloon Attack Inflates Pentagon Large Budget

<RyUGL.840103$iS99.581097@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175500&group=rec.arts.tv#175500

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 17:13:42 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 23:13 UTC

On 2/14/23 6:58 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 14 February 2023 at 02:06:25 UTC-5, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So the balloon escaped someone's birthday party in Asia and it was taken
>>> out by a $400,000 missile?
>>> Surely they could SEE it was just a mylar balloon?
>>>
>> Do you know they could bankrupt us this way?
>>
>> --
>> The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.
>
> I'm wondering how timid U.S. pilots are that they couldn't approach a balloon at 40,000ft for fear of what?
> Again, WHERE are shots from the wing cameras?

There in a box with obituaries not divulging the causes of death. Get a
fucking life, loser.