Except for 75% of the women, everyone in the whole world wants to have sex. -- Ellyn Mustard

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: The fuckers are lying to you (2023-02-15 Valentine Screwing Update)

SubjectAuthor
* The fuckers are lying to you (2023-02-15 Valentine Screwing Update)chromebook test
`- Re: The fuckers are lying to you (2023-02-15 Valentine Screwing Update)chromebook test

1
The fuckers are lying to you (2023-02-15 Valentine Screwing Update)

<da9f4961-69aa-4907-9f72-229807ba3042n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175558&group=rec.arts.tv#175558

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 05:54:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The fuckers are lying to you (2023-02-15 Valentine Screwing Update)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 13:54 UTC

U.S. tracked China spy balloon from launch on Hainan Island along unusual path
Ellen Nakashima, Shane Harris and Jason Samenow February 14, 2023
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/02/14/china-spy-balloon-path-tracking-weather/

By the time a Chinese spy balloon crossed into American airspace late last month, U.S. military and intelligence agencies had been tracking it for nearly a week, watching as it lifted off from its home base on Hainan Island near China’s south coast.

U.S. monitors watched as the balloon settled into a flight path that would appear to have taken it over the U.S. territory of Guam. But somewhere along that easterly route, the craft took an unexpected northern turn, according to several U.S. officials, who said that analysts are now examining the possibility that China didn’t intend to penetrate the American heartland with their airborne surveillance device.

The balloon floated over Alaska’s Aleutian Islands thousands of miles away from Guam, then drifted over Canada, where it encountered strong winds that appear to have pushed the balloon south into the continental United States, the officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive intelligence. A U.S. fighter jet shot the balloon down off the coast of South Carolina on Feb. 4, a week after it crossed over Alaska.

This new account suggests that the ensuing international crisis that has ratcheted up tensions between Washington and Beijing may have been at least partly the result of a mistake.

tags: #makeitbig! #pentagonbudget! #mattpottinger&johnboltonchuckle!

Re: The fuckers are lying to you (2023-02-15 Valentine Screwing Update)

<7e881813-6945-4ffb-b703-ca97b11a20b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175563&group=rec.arts.tv#175563

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 06:07:55 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 14:07 UTC

On Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 8:54:51 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> U.S. tracked China spy balloon from launch on Hainan Island along unusual path
> Ellen Nakashima, Shane Harris and Jason Samenow February 14, 2023
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/02/14/china-spy-balloon-path-tracking-weather/

> By the time a Chinese spy balloon crossed into American airspace late last month, U.S. military and intelligence agencies had been tracking it for nearly a week

> This new account suggests that the ensuing international crisis that has ratcheted up tensions between Washington and Beijing may have been at least partly the result of a mistake.

U.S. Tracked Spy Balloon From Time It Left China—Days Earlier Than Previously Known, Report Says
Nicholas Reimann Feb 14, 2023
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2023/02/14/us-tracked-spy-balloon-from-time-it-left-china-days-earlier-than-previously-known-report-says/?sh=38d47bef62d8

The Pentagon and U.S. intelligence were aware of a suspected Chinese spy balloon from the time it was launched off Hainan island south of China’s mainland, according to the Washington Post, citing unnamed officials, meaning the federal government was aware of the balloon almost a week earlier than they’ve publicly acknowledged.

> tags: #makeitbig! #pentagonbudget! #mattpottinger&johnboltonchuckle!

tags: #USAspiesonChinamainland #USAflipsstory #covidwasUSAmanufacturedcrisis