In order to get a loan you must first prove you don't need it.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Joe Biden: I done a bad thing George

SubjectAuthor
* Joe Biden: I done a bad thing Georgechromebook test
`- Re: Joe Biden: I done a bad thing Georgechromebook test

1
Joe Biden: I done a bad thing George

<55e8e76b-1be6-4955-ade8-1bdd914c7a55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175601&group=rec.arts.tv#175601

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 15:14:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Joe Biden: I done a bad thing George
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 23:14 UTC

Reporter Seymour Hersh on “How America Took Out the Nord Stream Pipeline”: Exclusive TV Interview
FEBRUARY 15, 2023
https://www.democracynow.org/2023/2/15/nord_stream_sy_hersh

AMY GOODMAN: We begin today’s show with the legendary Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh. In 1970, he won the prize for his reporting for the Dispatch News Service on the My Lai massacre, when the U.S. slaughtered more than 500 Vietnamese women, children and old men on March 16, 1968. His reporting in The New York Times on CIA spying on antiwar activists during the Vietnam War era helped lead to the formation of the Church Committee, which led to major reforms of the intelligence community. In 2004, in the pages of The New Yorker magazine, Sy Hersh exposed the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal in Iraq.

Well, last week he published another bombshell report, but this time on his new Substack page. The piece was headlined “How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline.” It looks at one of the great mysteries of the past year: Who was behind the bombing of the Nord Stream pipelines, which were built to carry natural gas from Russia to Europe? The pipelines were severely damaged last September in a series of underwater explosions in the Baltic Sea. In his new piece, Sy Hersh cites an unnamed source who says the sabotage was carried out by the U.S. Navy, which planted remotely triggered explosives during NATO exercises last September. Hersh reports the Biden administration began planning the act of sabotage in December 2021, two months before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Re: Joe Biden: I done a bad thing George

<bdc15105-93dd-4364-95bb-a66a301f90c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175606&group=rec.arts.tv#175606

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 15:41:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Joe Biden: I done a bad thing George
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 23:41 UTC

On Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 6:14:06 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> Reporter Seymour Hersh on “How America Took Out the Nord Stream Pipeline”: Exclusive TV Interview
> FEBRUARY 15, 2023
> https://www.democracynow.org/2023/2/15/nord_stream_sy_hersh

Interview with Seymour Hersh: Joe Biden blew up Nord Stream because he didn't trust Germany
Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh has published a controversial investigation into the Nord Stream attack. We spoke with him. An interview.
Fabian Scheider 02/14/2023
https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/politik-gesellschaft/seymour-hersh-im-interview-joe-biden-sprengte-nord-stream-weil-er-deutschland-nicht-traut-li.317700

Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh has published an investigation according to which the attacks on the Nord Stream pipelines were arranged by the US government with the support of Norway. The US government and CIA, at Hersh's request, have denied his account. Many media outlets have accused Hersh of not disclosing his anonymous source, making his claims unverifiable. Criticism was also formulated that the research was inconsistent. The Berlin publicist Fabian Scheidler spoke to Seymour Hersh for the Berliner Zeitung.

<snip>

This group was originally convened to study the problem. They met in a very secret office. Right next to the White House is an office building, the Executive Office Building, which is connected to the White House by an underground tunnel. And at the top is an office for a secretive outside group of advisers called the President's Intelligence Advisory Board. I brought this up to signal to the folks in the White House that I have information. So the meeting was convened to examine what we would do if Russia went to war.

That was three months before the war, before Christmas 2021. It was a high level group that probably had a different name, I just called it the Interagency Group, I don't know the official name if there was one. They were the CIA and the National Security Agency , which monitors and intercepts communications, the State Department, and the Treasury Department, which provides money. And probably a few other organizations that were involved. The Joint Chiefs of Staff were also represented. The point was to make recommendations on how to stop Russia, either with reversible measures such as further sanctions and economic pressure or with irreversible, "kinetic" measures, e.g. B. Blasts.

I don't want to go into the details here or talk about a specific meeting because I need to protect my source. I don't know how many people took part, do you know what I mean?