From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: National Security NOTAM Goes Up for Northern Montana
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 12:30:17 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 20:30 UTC

The FAA has issued a NOTAM restricting the airspace over a large swath
of northern Montana.

Additionally, CNN reports that U.S. pilots approaching an object shot
down over Alaska said it interfered with their plane's electronics and
that they could identify no identifiable propulsion system and could not
discern how it was staying in the air.

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1624563378961231874?s=21

In other news, Bill Pullman has been rushed to Mount Weather.

(Everyone at MUFON is absolutely rock hard right now.)

Maybe the aliens will be able to tell us what a woman is since our best
and brightest minds are stumped over the question.

Re: National Security NOTAM Goes Up for Northern Montana

<KB1IL.1033321$9sn9.818895@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175853&group=rec.arts.tv#175853

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 04:18:18 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:18 UTC

On 2/16/23 2:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> The FAA has issued a NOTAM restricting the airspace over a large swath
> of northern Montana.
>
> Additionally, CNN reports that U.S. pilots approaching an object shot
> down over Alaska said it interfered with their plane's electronics and
> that they could identify no identifiable propulsion system and could not
> discern how it was staying in the air.
>
> https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1624563378961231874?s=21
>
> In other news, Bill Pullman has been rushed to Mount Weather.
>
> (Everyone at MUFON is absolutely rock hard right now.)
>
> Maybe the aliens will be able to tell us what a woman is since our best
> and brightest minds are stumped over the question.

It's determined by chromosomes. Anyone with even a modicum of
scientific knowledge knows this.