Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 10:29:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Wrestling news: Smackdown, Nakamura
From: cincy43...@yahoo.com (brian henke)
 by: brian henke - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 18:29 UTC

Here are some wrestling news items for you;

- Smackdown from last week opened with a Paul.Heyman promo. But Sami Zayn interrupted by saying that he would beat Roman Reigns at Elimination Chamber.. In the first match of the night Sheamus and Drew McIntyre squash Hit Row, and then Lacey Evans did the same to.someone named Carmen Haress, making her submit to a Cobra Clutch. the Usos defended the Undisputed WWE tag team titles against Ricochet and Braun Stroman. Hey delivered a splash to Ricochet to retain.The friction between the Bloodline continued. Ronda Rousey returned, attacking Natalya. Liv
Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez defeated Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green. The main event saw Rey Mysterio, Santos Escobar, Karrion Kross and Madcap Moss in a Fatal 4-Way to determine the number one contender to Gunther's Intercontinental title. Moss won to get the title shot. In the ratings, Smackdown drew 2.468 million.

- By the way, what has happened to Shinsuke Nakamura? He has Ben seen on WWE TV in several.months. He did wrestle last month against the Great Muta in Keiji Mutoh's final match as Muta. Both threw green mist atone another.

Cincy43235@yahoo.com - RATV 's pro wrestling ambassador

-----

"I loves the hot sauce." - David Letterman