Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

SubjectAuthor
* Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got FiredUbiquitous
+* Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody"anim8rfsk
|+* Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody"Adam H. Kerman
||`* Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got FiredA Friend
|| +- Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got FiredUbiquitous
|| `* Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After Hetrotsky
||  `* Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got FiredA Friend
||   +* Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got FiredAdam H. Kerman
||   |`- Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After Hetrotsky
||   `* Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After Hetrotsky
||    `- Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got FiredA Friend
|`- Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After Hetrotsky
`* Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After Hebruce bowser
 +* Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got FiredBTR1701
 |+- Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got FiredUbiquitous
 |`- Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After Hetrotsky
 `- Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After HeUbiquitous

1
Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<tsll4v$39t57$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175666&group=rec.arts.tv#175666

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.stupidity
Subject: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:20:47 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 16:20 UTC

Disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo admitted he wanted "to kill everybody"
including himself after he was fired following revelations he helped his
brother then-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo navigate several sexual harassment
allegations.

During the former anchor's appearance on Wednesday on Anthony Scaramucci's
podcast "Open Book," Cuomo admitted he's flawed and sought therapy after he
was "s*** canned" by the network.

"I had to accept [my firing] because I was going to kill everybody, including
myself," the 52-year-old former CNN broadcaster shared, the New York Post
noted.

WATCH:

Chris Cuomo considered shooting up CNN after he got shitcanned:

"I was going to kill everybody and myself."
pic.twitter.com/uWqMgH3RrT

-- Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) February 15, 2023

"Things can consume you," Cuomo continued. "Italians are so passionate. And I
really had to fight against that because ... I got too many people counting
on me."

The former host said he's made "a lot of mistakes" and revealed he's gotten
therapy to deal with the fallout from no longer being the number 1 guy on
CNN.

"There is damage that is relatable, there is damage that is unrelatable to
people that I have to deal with, that I am working on," Cuomo shared.

"At CNN, I wasn't set up to be [No. 1]," Cuomo said. "I wasn't the big name
there, I didn't have the big team, they didn't do the advertising about me.
But I was still No. 1."

"I'll never be that again," he added. "That was taken from me, I believe
wrongly. I'll litigate that. I'm not going to b**** about that it in the
press."

In December 2021, Cuomo was fired from the network. In March, 2022 the former
CNN host filed a $125 million lawsuit against the network after his job was
terminated. He demanded $15 million in lost salary and $110 million in
further damages, as The Daily Wire previously reported. The case is ongoing,
the New York Post noted.

In July 2022, Cuomo announced that he'd been hired on by NewsNation and
promised he would "try very hard to be fair," as previously reported.

"I'm going to do the job," Cuomo said. "I'm going to go where the news is,
and I'm going to try very hard to be fair. And I want to do it here. I want
to make a difference. And I'm really hoping that it makes a difference for
you [the viewer]. And I thank NewsNation very much for the opportunity."

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<918366895.698262010.013381.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175676&group=rec.arts.tv#175676

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.stupidity
Subject: Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody"
After He Got Fired
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 10:40:45 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 17:40 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> Disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo admitted he wanted "to kill everybody"
> including himself

Start with yourself, and then worry about the rest of us

<tslvjt$3b0re$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175679&group=rec.arts.tv#175679

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
After He Got Fired
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 19:19:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 19:19 UTC

Ubi's crosspost cut

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

Ubi the shithead failed to include the citation to the article he
plagarized.

Chris Cuomo Says He Wanted 'To Kill Everybody' After He Got Fired
By Katie Jerkovich
The Daily Wire
Feb 15, 2023
https://www.dailywire.com/news/chris-cuomo-says-he-wanted-to-kill-everyone-after-he-got-fired

>>Disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo admitted he wanted "to kill everybody"
>>including himself

>Start with yourself, and then worry about the rest of us

I love the "Italians are so passionate" comment, the complaint that his
professional life was taken away from him, the lawsuit for hundreds
of millions, and the need to seek therapy for willful breaches of
journalistic ethics.

He gave CNN no choice but to fire him. His professional conduct was
outrageous. If he had wanted to help his brother, then he needed to take
a leave of absense or resign.

I hope CNN pursues the lawsuit and refuses to settle, and perhaps even
seeks attorneys fees.

>>after he was fired following revelations he helped his
>>brother then-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo navigate several sexual harassment
>>allegations.

>>During the former anchor's appearance on Wednesday on Anthony Scaramucci's
>>podcast "Open Book," Cuomo admitted he's flawed and sought therapy after he
>>was "s*** canned" by the network.

>>"I had to accept [my firing] because I was going to kill everybody,
>>including myself," the 52-year-old former CNN broadcaster shared,
>>the New York Post noted.

>>WATCH:

>> Chris Cuomo considered shooting up CNN after he got shitcanned:

>> "I was going to kill everybody and myself."
>> pic.twitter.com/uWqMgH3RrT

>> -- Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) February 15, 2023

>>"Things can consume you," Cuomo continued. "Italians are so
>>passionate. And I really had to fight against that because ... I got
>>too many people counting on me."

>>The former host said he's made "a lot of mistakes" and revealed he's gotten
>>therapy to deal with the fallout from no longer being the number 1 guy on
>>CNN.

>>"There is damage that is relatable, there is damage that is unrelatable to
>>people that I have to deal with, that I am working on," Cuomo shared.

>>"At CNN, I wasn't set up to be [No. 1]," Cuomo said. "I wasn't the big name
>>there, I didn't have the big team, they didn't do the advertising about me.
>>But I was still No. 1."

>>"I'll never be that again," he added. "That was taken from me, I believe
>>wrongly. I'll litigate that. I'm not going to b**** about that it in the
>>press."

>>In December 2021, Cuomo was fired from the network. In March, 2022 the
>>former CNN host filed a $125 million lawsuit against the network after
>>his job was terminated. He demanded $15 million in lost salary and $110
>>million in further damages, as The Daily Wire previously reported. The
>>case is ongoing, the New York Post noted.

>>In July 2022, Cuomo announced that he'd been hired on by NewsNation and
>>promised he would "try very hard to be fair," as previously reported.

>>"I'm going to do the job," Cuomo said. "I'm going to go where the news is,
>>and I'm going to try very hard to be fair. And I want to do it here. I want
>>to make a difference. And I'm really hoping that it makes a difference for
>>you [the viewer]. And I thank NewsNation very much for the opportunity."

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<3994c7b5-1aac-4bb3-aa68-3d8f493f60e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175680&group=rec.arts.tv#175680

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:23:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He
Got Fired
From: bruce1.9...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 19:23 UTC

On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 11:20:52 AM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo admitted he wanted "to kill everybody"
> including himself

That's hearsay. Either he did or he didn't. Now, which is it?

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<160220231445046179%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175685&group=rec.arts.tv#175685

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 14:45:04 -0500
 by: A Friend - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 19:45 UTC

In article <tslvjt$3b0re$2@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> He gave CNN no choice but to fire him. His professional conduct was
> outrageous. If he had wanted to help his brother, then he needed to take
> a leave of absense or resign.

Exactly. Everyone would have understood. However, Cuomo chose to
ignore his responsibility to his employer and his profession. If he
wanted to offer support to his brother, he needed to resign. I'll bet
he knows that, too. He's a phony, a poseur, yesterday's news.

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<atropos-33CBA8.12151216022023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175689&group=rec.arts.tv#175689

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 12:15:12 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 20:15 UTC

In article <3994c7b5-1aac-4bb3-aa68-3d8f493f60e3n@googlegroups.com>,
bruce bowser <bruce1.9bowser@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 11:20:52 AM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:

> > Disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo admitted he wanted "to kill everybody"
> > including himself
>
> That's hearsay. Either he did or he didn't. Now, which is it?

Here we have the Stupidest Human on Usenet on full display.

A man's own words, describing his own thoughts and desires, is not in
any way, shape, or form hearsay as that word is defined and used in the
English-speaking world.

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<tsnr6s$3k81r$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175726&group=rec.arts.tv#175726

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 04:30:42 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 09:30 UTC

In article <160220231445046179%nope@noway.com>, nope@noway.com wrote:
> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>> He gave CNN no choice but to fire him. His professional conduct was
>> outrageous. If he had wanted to help his brother, then he needed to take
>> a leave of absense or resign.
>
>Exactly. Everyone would have understood. However, Cuomo chose to
>ignore his responsibility to his employer and his profession. If he
>wanted to offer support to his brother, he needed to resign. I'll bet
>he knows that, too. He's a phony, a poseur, yesterday's news.

This is the man who caught the Wuhan Flu, was caught breaking quarantine,
and then televised him coming out of quarantine on his show. He also used
bleach to cure himself while repeating the lie about Trump saying to drink
bleach.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<tsnrbn$3k81r$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175727&group=rec.arts.tv#175727

Followup: rec.arts.sf.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Got Fired
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 04:30:43 -0500

Someone pretending to be bruce1.9bowser@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 11:20:52 AM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:

>> Disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo admitted he wanted "to kill everybody"
>> including himself
>
>That's hearsay. Either he did or he didn't. Now, which is it?

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

OK, "trotsky".

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<tsnrek$3k81r$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175728&group=rec.arts.tv#175728

Followup: alt.sockpuppeteer
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 04:30:44 -0500

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> "trotsky" wrote:
>> On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 11:20:52 AM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:

>>> Disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo admitted he wanted "to kill everybody"
>>> including himself
>>
>> That's hearsay. Either he did or he didn't. Now, which is it?
>
>Here we have the Stupidest Human on Usenet on full display.
>
>A man's own words, describing his own thoughts and desires, is not in
>any way, shape, or form hearsay as that word is defined and used in the
>English-speaking world.

Clearly, "trotsky" is feeling extra desperate for attention.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<gA1IL.1033320$9sn9.888669@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175852&group=rec.arts.tv#175852

Got Fired
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 04:16:44 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:16 UTC

On 2/16/23 2:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <3994c7b5-1aac-4bb3-aa68-3d8f493f60e3n@googlegroups.com>,
> bruce bowser <bruce1.9bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 11:20:52 AM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>>> Disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo admitted he wanted "to kill everybody"
>>> including himself
>>
>> That's hearsay. Either he did or he didn't. Now, which is it?
>
> Here we have the Stupidest Human on Usenet on full display.

Agreed, that's what I think every time you post.

> A man's own words, describing his own thoughts and desires, is not in
> any way, shape, or form hearsay as that word is defined and used in the
> English-speaking world.

Actually, you're wrong as usual. In journalism, if done properly,
everything is verified. Has the above paraphrase of Cuomo been verified
Mr. Shitposter, aka Oath Keeper Derp?

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<KQ1IL.736927$8_id.686404@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175859&group=rec.arts.tv#175859

Got Fired
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.stupidity
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 04:34:18 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:34 UTC

On 2/16/23 11:40 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> Disgraced CNN host Chris Cuomo admitted he wanted "to kill everybody"
>> including himself
>
> Start with yourself, and then worry about the rest of us

Kudos, I think Pubie should kill himself as well.

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<iU1IL.736929$8_id.604770@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175861&group=rec.arts.tv#175861

Got Fired
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 04:38:06 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:38 UTC

On 2/16/23 1:45 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <tslvjt$3b0re$2@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> He gave CNN no choice but to fire him. His professional conduct was
>> outrageous. If he had wanted to help his brother, then he needed to take
>> a leave of absense or resign.
>

> Exactly. Everyone would have understood. However, Cuomo chose to
> ignore his responsibility to his employer and his profession. If he
> wanted to offer support to his brother, he needed to resign. I'll bet
> he knows that, too. He's a phony, a poseur, yesterday's news.

Wow, that makes him sound worse than Matt Lauer, which is just silly.
Neither has any credibility, but Lauer's conduct was about as heinous as
you can get. Cuomo's was merely ill advised.

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<180220230817511911%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175877&group=rec.arts.tv#175877

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:17:51 -0500
 by: A Friend - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 13:17 UTC

In article <iU1IL.736929$8_id.604770@fx09.iad>, trotsky
<gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> On 2/16/23 1:45 PM, A Friend wrote:
> > In article <tslvjt$3b0re$2@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
> > <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> >
> >> He gave CNN no choice but to fire him. His professional conduct was
> >> outrageous. If he had wanted to help his brother, then he needed to take
> >> a leave of absense or resign.
> >

> > Exactly. Everyone would have understood. However, Cuomo chose to
> > ignore his responsibility to his employer and his profession. If he
> > wanted to offer support to his brother, he needed to resign. I'll bet
> > he knows that, too. He's a phony, a poseur, yesterday's news.
>

> Wow, that makes him sound worse than Matt Lauer, which is just silly.
> Neither has any credibility, but Lauer's conduct was about as heinous as
> you can get. Cuomo's was merely ill advised.

Apples and oranges, but I don't disagree with your conclusion about who
acted more poorly. Cuomo could have acted properly; Lauer seemed
incapable of doing so.

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<tsqjnm$13e5$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175879&group=rec.arts.tv#175879

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 13:27:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 13:27 UTC

A Friend wrote:
>trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>>Exactly. Everyone would have understood. However, Cuomo chose to
>>>ignore his responsibility to his employer and his profession. If he
>>>wanted to offer support to his brother, he needed to resign. I'll bet
>>>he knows that, too. He's a phony, a poseur, yesterday's news.
>>Wow, that makes him sound worse than Matt Lauer, which is just silly.
>>Neither has any credibility, but Lauer's conduct was about as heinous as
>>you can get. Cuomo's was merely ill advised.

>Apples and oranges, but I don't disagree with your conclusion about who
>acted more poorly. Cuomo could have acted properly; Lauer seemed
>incapable of doing so.

Apples and oranges is correct. trots doesn't ever try to argue, just
throws random nonsense into a thread to attack someone's intelligence.

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<aa8IL.1039379$9sn9.685102@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175911&group=rec.arts.tv#175911

Got Fired
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 11:46:47 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 17:46 UTC

On 2/18/23 7:27 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> A Friend wrote:
>> trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>> Wow, that makes him sound worse than Matt Lauer, which is just silly.
>>> Neither has any credibility, but Lauer's conduct was about as heinous as
>>> you can get. Cuomo's was merely ill advised.
>
>> Apples and oranges, but I don't disagree with your conclusion about who
>> acted more poorly. Cuomo could have acted properly; Lauer seemed
>> incapable of doing so.
>
> Apples and oranges is correct. trots doesn't ever try to argue, just
> throws random nonsense into a thread to attack someone's intelligence.

Uh oh, Verman's doing that thing again that Oath Keeper Derp says is
very very bad, and yet won't chide him for it. What a couple of fucking
losers.

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<9c8IL.1039733$9sn9.857443@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175912&group=rec.arts.tv#175912

Got Fired
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 11:48:54 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 17:48 UTC

On 2/18/23 7:17 AM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <iU1IL.736929$8_id.604770@fx09.iad>, trotsky
> <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/16/23 1:45 PM, A Friend wrote:

>>> Exactly. Everyone would have understood. However, Cuomo chose to
>>> ignore his responsibility to his employer and his profession. If he
>>> wanted to offer support to his brother, he needed to resign. I'll bet
>>> he knows that, too. He's a phony, a poseur, yesterday's news.
>>

>> Wow, that makes him sound worse than Matt Lauer, which is just silly.
>> Neither has any credibility, but Lauer's conduct was about as heinous as
>> you can get. Cuomo's was merely ill advised.
>

> Apples and oranges, but I don't disagree with your conclusion about who
> acted more poorly. Cuomo could have acted properly; Lauer seemed
> incapable of doing so.

But we should be clear: two news hosts that screwed themselves over with
their conduct and got summarily fired is hardly "apples and oranges."
"Apples and Oranges" is one of Syd Barrett's best songs, so there's that.

Re: Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Says He Wanted "To Kill Everybody" After He Got Fired

<180220231258126240%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175918&group=rec.arts.tv#175918

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 12:58:12 -0500
 by: A Friend - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 17:58 UTC

In article <9c8IL.1039733$9sn9.857443@fx17.iad>, trotsky
<gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> On 2/18/23 7:17 AM, A Friend wrote:
> > In article <iU1IL.736929$8_id.604770@fx09.iad>, trotsky
> > <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> >> Wow, that makes him sound worse than Matt Lauer, which is just silly.
> >> Neither has any credibility, but Lauer's conduct was about as heinous as
> >> you can get. Cuomo's was merely ill advised.
> >

> > Apples and oranges, but I don't disagree with your conclusion about who
> > acted more poorly. Cuomo could have acted properly; Lauer seemed
> > incapable of doing so.
>

> But we should be clear: two news hosts that screwed themselves over with
> their conduct and got summarily fired is hardly "apples and oranges."
> "Apples and Oranges" is one of Syd Barrett's best songs, so there's that.

Sure it is. The reasons for the resignations have nothing in common,
except for the notion of misconduct. Bluntly, Lauer was being a pig,
likely something he'd long gotten away with before then. Chris Cuomo
is guilty of making a huge misjudgment about aiding his brother while
remaining on-air with CNN. He really should have known better.