Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Subject: This might be the stupidest GQPism yet.
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:41:16 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 16:41 UTC

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/florida-mulls-classical-christian-alternative-to-sat-and-act-testing_n_63f12f44e4b0a1ee14944541?utm_campaign=share_facebook&ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

Florida Mulls 'Classical' Christian Alternative To SAT And ACT Testing

The College Board's standardized tests are the latest target of Gov. Ron
DeSantis' campaign against the organization.

And for those of you thinking, "What about separation of Church and
State, this will never hold up in SCOTUS" you'd have to take into acct.
the GQP has already stacked the court with shitbags who don't actually
care about individual freedoms and that the Constitution is best used to
wipe your ass with.