The real purpose of books is to trap the mind into doing its own thinking. -- Christopher Morley

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: China give weapons to Russia? Cue the Western supporters of China any day now

SubjectAuthor
* Re: China give weapons to Russia? Cue the Western supporters of Chinatrotsky
+- RE: Re: China give weapons to Russia? Cue the Western supporters of China any daTeam FoxTare
`- Re: China give weapons to Russia? Cue the Western supporters of Chinatrotsky

1
Re: China give weapons to Russia? Cue the Western supporters of China any day now

<i2IIL.1107135$vBI8.514107@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176108&group=rec.arts.tv#176108

Subject: Re: China give weapons to Russia? Cue the Western supporters of China
any day now
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 04:35:58 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 10:35 UTC

On 2/20/23 2:47 AM, RichA wrote:
> I can just see it. The rationalizations, the urging of "peace" in Ukraine via a "negotiated" settlement. Keep your eyes peeled for these traitors to the West showing up in media and academia. They LOVE China.

Right wing assholes love Putin, and would LOVE China for helping him.
Stop SHITPOSTING.

RE: Re: China give weapons to Russia? Cue the Western supporters of China any day now

<l%IIL.68990$ZnS.3065@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176110&group=rec.arts.tv#176110

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: abu...@foxtare.net (Team FoxTare)
Subject: RE: Re: China give weapons to Russia? Cue the Western supporters of China any day now
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 11:41:05 GMT
 by: Team FoxTare - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 11:41 UTC

On Mon Feb 20 03:11:55 2023 RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 20 February 2023 at 05:36:03 UTC-5, trotsky wrote:
> > On 2/20/23 2:47 AM, RichA wrote:
> > > I can just see it. The rationalizations, the urging of "peace" in Ukraine via a "negotiated" settlement. Keep your eyes peeled for these traitors to the West showing up in media and academia. They LOVE China.
> > Right wing assholes love Putin, and would LOVE China for helping him.
> > Stop SHITPOSTING.
>
> Lets see how this goes, who will be the first apologist for China.

As European, I just can't imagine America being so dumb as to miss the chance to humilliate a century old enemy, without dead troops no less, so... disturbingly childish prorrusian propaganda just makes me smirk contemptuosly.

Re: China give weapons to Russia? Cue the Western supporters of China any day now

<S6TIL.739234$MVg8.50621@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176166&group=rec.arts.tv#176166

any day now
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 17:11:46 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 23:11 UTC

On 2/20/23 5:11 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 20 February 2023 at 05:36:03 UTC-5, trotsky wrote:
>> On 2/20/23 2:47 AM, RichA wrote:
>>> I can just see it. The rationalizations, the urging of "peace" in Ukraine via a "negotiated" settlement. Keep your eyes peeled for these traitors to the West showing up in media and academia. They LOVE China.
>> Right wing assholes love Putin, and would LOVE China for helping him.
>> Stop SHITPOSTING.
>
> Lets see how this goes, who will be the first apologist for China.

Trump already has that label.