What foods these morsels be!

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Covid-19 Origin

SubjectAuthor
* Covid-19 Originchromebook test
+* Re: Covid-19 Originchromebook test
|+* Re: Covid-19 Originchromebook test
||`* Re: Covid-19 Originchromebook test
|| `- Re: Covid-19 Originchromebook test
|`* Re: Covid-19 OriginmoviePig
| +* Re: Covid-19 Originchromebook test
| |`- Re: Covid-19 Originchromebook test
| `* Re: Covid-19 OriginThe Horny Goat
|  `* Re: Covid-19 Originchromebook test
|   `- Re: Covid-19 Originchromebook test
`- Re: Covid-19 Origintrotsky

1
Covid-19 Origin

<a6a566af-d4d5-47ef-a43a-274a41202ac2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176199&group=rec.arts.tv#176199

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 21:04:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Covid-19 Origin
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 05:04 UTC

Blood-donors study

Outside the formal WHO-led process, some studies proposed for phase two have gone ahead. In May last year, researchers in Beijing and Wuhan published the results1 of an analysis of donor blood supplied to the Wuhan Blood Center before December 2019. The researchers were looking for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies that could signify some of the earliest infections in the pandemic. The team screened more than 88,000 plasma samples collected between 1 September and 31 December 2019, but did not find any SARS-CoV-2-blocking antibodies in the samples.

Michael Worobey, an evolutionary virologist at the University of Arizona in Tucson, says the work is an important contribution from Chinese scientists, supporting earlier genomic analyses2 showing that the virus probably had not emerged as early as September and was not widespread in Wuhan in late 2019.

WHO abandons plans for crucial second phase of COVID-origins investigation
Sensitive studies in China were intended to pinpoint the source of the pandemic virus.
Smriti Mallapaty 14 February 2023
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00283-y

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<ea1f7745-3d45-454d-b5e8-25e468acd10cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176201&group=rec.arts.tv#176201

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 21:11:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Covid-19 Origin
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 05:11 UTC

On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 12:04:45 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> Blood-donors study
>
> Outside the formal WHO-led process, some studies proposed for phase two have gone ahead. In May last year, researchers in Beijing and Wuhan published the results1 of an analysis of donor blood supplied to the Wuhan Blood Center before December 2019. The researchers were looking for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies that could signify some of the earliest infections in the pandemic. The team screened more than 88,000 plasma samples collected between 1 September and 31 December 2019, but did not find any SARS-CoV-2-blocking antibodies in the samples.
>
> Michael Worobey, an evolutionary virologist at the University of Arizona in Tucson, says the work is an important contribution from Chinese scientists, supporting earlier genomic analyses2 showing that the virus probably had not emerged as early as September and was not widespread in Wuhan in late 2019.
>

> WHO abandons plans for crucial second phase of COVID-origins investigation
> Sensitive studies in China were intended to pinpoint the source of the pandemic virus.
> Smriti Mallapaty 14 February 2023
> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00283-y

Moreover, by analyzing the characteristic of some 27 genomes of the COVID-19 virus provided by the Chinese and published by the Global Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data (GSAID), research scientists were able to determine that the “most recent common ancestor” for the coronavirus could be dated back to as early as October 1, 2019.

The importance of this date as it relates to the NCMI is that in mid-October 2019 a delegation of 300 U.S. military athletes arrived in Wuhan to participate in the 2019 Military World games. China has suggested that these personnel might have introduced the coronavirus infection to Wuhan, citing their own research thatsuggests that the virus was introduced into China from elsewhere, and Japanese and Taiwanese studies that point to the U.S. as the likely source of the virus. There is, however, no independent evidence to support these allegations.

The importance of the U.S. military athletes rests in the fact that the NCMI is responsible for conducting threat briefs for all deployments of military personnel world-wide, which meant that a Wuhan-specific Infectious Disease Risk Assessment would have necessarily been prepared in support of this deployment. Infectious Disease Risk Assessments are the bread-and-butter intelligence product produced by the NCMI’s Infectious Disease Division, one in which the totality of the medical intelligence collection and analytical capabilities would be utilized.

The Staggering Collapse of U.S. Intelligence on the Coronavirus
An agency tasked with tracking future bio threats fell down on the job, causing us to wonder what else we don't know.
covid 19
Scott Ritter Mar 24, 2020
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-staggering-collapse-of-u-s-intelligence-on-the-coronavirus/

tags: 300 blood samples easily accessed by US physicians, but WHO is waiting on China. Maybe the US doesn't really want to discover covid-19 origin

tags 2: the fuckers continuously lie to you

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<DU%IL.1520559$GNG9.1197133@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176219&group=rec.arts.tv#176219

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 03:10:59 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 09:10 UTC

On 2/21/23 1:57 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 February 2023 at 00:04:45 UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
>> Blood-donors study
>>
>> Outside the formal WHO-led process, some studies proposed for phase two have gone ahead. In May last year, researchers in Beijing and Wuhan published the results1 of an analysis of donor blood supplied to the Wuhan Blood Center before December 2019. The researchers were looking for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies that could signify some of the earliest infections in the pandemic. The team screened more than 88,000 plasma samples collected between 1 September and 31 December 2019, but did not find any SARS-CoV-2-blocking antibodies in the samples.
>>
>> Michael Worobey, an evolutionary virologist at the University of Arizona in Tucson, says the work is an important contribution from Chinese scientists, supporting earlier genomic analyses2 showing that the virus probably had not emerged as early as September and was not widespread in Wuhan in late 2019.
>>

>> WHO abandons plans for crucial second phase of COVID-origins investigation
>> Sensitive studies in China were intended to pinpoint the source of the pandemic virus.
>> Smriti Mallapaty 14 February 2023
>> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00283-y
>
> Chicoms stone-wall study, as they've done since this thing began. WHO, being in their back-pocket have promised not to start a fuss over it.

Kudos, that's one of your most nonsensical sentences yet.

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<a6fe9a6e-aa18-40c2-a83f-f59adb0a9ef6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176243&group=rec.arts.tv#176243

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 06:57:59 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 14:57 UTC

On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 12:11:24 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 12:04:45 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > Blood-donors study

> > Michael Worobey, an evolutionary virologist at the University of Arizona in Tucson, says the work is an important contribution from Chinese scientists, supporting earlier genomic analyses2 showing that the virus probably had not emerged as early as September and was not widespread in Wuhan in late 2019.

> The importance of this date as it relates to the NCMI is that in mid-October 2019 a delegation of 300 U.S. military athletes arrived in Wuhan to participate in the 2019 Military World games.

> The importance of the U.S. military athletes rests in the fact that a Wuhan-specific Infectious Disease Risk Assessment would have necessarily been prepared in support of this deployment.

The west has access to thousands of military athletes medical records and blood samples taken just before and after attending the PEACE games in Wuhan, the pandemic epicenter.

Can we please see those records to help pin-down covid's origin? If not, why not?

Military members could easily be identified, ALL their photographs are in one place on the internet, on youtube, subdivided by country.

https://youtu.be/cKIfgkxaJSE?t=2088

Why wait for China when the west has access to so much underutilized data?

tags: because, THE FUCKERS ARE LYING, they already know covid's origin, and the west wants war with china, which began during the PEACE games. This is wickedness, plain and simple, but the west will win by hook or crook, the truth be damned. #gawdbleshuhmerka!

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<8c696a3b-39cb-464d-af4c-79d4cbd01547n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176246&group=rec.arts.tv#176246

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 07:26:03 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:26 UTC

On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 9:58:03 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 12:11:24 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 12:04:45 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > > Blood-donors study
> > > Michael Worobey, an evolutionary virologist at the University of Arizona in Tucson, says the work is an important contribution from Chinese scientists, supporting earlier genomic analyses2 showing that the virus probably had not emerged as early as September and was not widespread in Wuhan in late 2019.
> > The importance of this date as it relates to the NCMI is that in mid-October 2019 a delegation of 300 U.S. military athletes arrived in Wuhan to participate in the 2019 Military World games.
> > The importance of the U.S. military athletes rests in the fact that a Wuhan-specific Infectious Disease Risk Assessment would have necessarily been prepared in support of this deployment.
>

> The west has access to thousands of military athletes medical records and blood samples taken just before and after attending the PEACE games in Wuhan, the pandemic epicenter.

> tags: because, THE FUCKERS ARE LYING, they already know covid's origin, and the west wants war with china, which began during the PEACE games. This is wickedness, plain and simple, but the west will win by hook or crook, the truth be damned. #gawdbleshuhmerka!

One country was alerted by the USA early, of the pandemic threat, even before alerting the US. Coincidentally, this same country had NO military athletes in attendance during the 2019 Wuhan Military Peace Games.

Can you guess which country?

Here's a hint: Their mighty fighting force, our most cherished ally is known as the 'IDF"

Now Ain't that some shit?

--------------

keep a song in your heart !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<NR5JL.1190046$9sn9.616266@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176247&group=rec.arts.tv#176247

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 10:57:33 -0500
 by: moviePig - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:57 UTC

On 2/21/2023 12:11 AM, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 12:04:45 AM UTC-5, chromebook test
> wrote:
>> Blood-donors study
>>
>> Outside the formal WHO-led process, some studies proposed for phase
>> two have gone ahead. In May last year, researchers in Beijing and
>> Wuhan published the results1 of an analysis of donor blood supplied
>> to the Wuhan Blood Center before December 2019. The researchers
>> were looking for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies that could signify some of
>> the earliest infections in the pandemic. The team screened more
>> than 88,000 plasma samples collected between 1 September and 31
>> December 2019, but did not find any SARS-CoV-2-blocking antibodies
>> in the samples.
>>
>> Michael Worobey, an evolutionary virologist at the University of
>> Arizona in Tucson, says the work is an important contribution from
>> Chinese scientists, supporting earlier genomic analyses2 showing
>> that the virus probably had not emerged as early as September and
>> was not widespread in Wuhan in late 2019.
>>

>> WHO abandons plans for crucial second phase of COVID-origins
>> investigation Sensitive studies in China were intended to pinpoint
>> the source of the pandemic virus. Smriti Mallapaty 14 February
>> 2023 https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00283-y
>

> Moreover, by analyzing the characteristic of some 27 genomes of the
> COVID-19 virus provided by the Chinese and published by the Global
> Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data (GSAID), research scientists
> were able to determine that the “most recent common ancestor” for the
> coronavirus could be dated back to as early as October 1, 2019.
>
> The importance of this date as it relates to the NCMI is that in
> mid-October 2019 a delegation of 300 U.S. military athletes arrived
> in Wuhan to participate in the 2019 Military World games. China has
> suggested that these personnel might have introduced the coronavirus
> infection to Wuhan, citing their own research thatsuggests that the
> virus was introduced into China from elsewhere, and Japanese and
> Taiwanese studies that point to the U.S. as the likely source of the
> virus. There is, however, no independent evidence to support these
> allegations. ...

I'm curious as to what's making those Japanese and Taiwanese studies not
be "independent"...

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<f57ecb18-2dc2-4c69-a376-49a0b0028404n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176248&group=rec.arts.tv#176248

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 07:57:41 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:57 UTC

On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 10:26:07 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 9:58:03 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc

in November, the IDF held a first discussion regarding what impact this unknown disease would have were it to reach the Middle East. How would we be affected? How would it affect our neighbors? As you can imagine, the information [on the virus outbreak in China] did not remain solely with the IDF.

US warned Israel about COVID-19 in November
i24NEWS April 16, 2020
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/1587059866-report-us-warned-israel-about-covid-19-in-november

The 7th Military World Games was the first international military multisport event to be held in China. The event was also the nation’s largest military sports event ever with 9,308 athletes from 109 countries competing in 329 events and 27 sporting disciplines. The State of Palestine participated in the event, but Israel did not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games#Participating_nations

-----------

play it again Sam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<1a7a470e-442f-48c5-b943-cbfd4492b922n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176252&group=rec.arts.tv#176252

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 08:20:24 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 16:20 UTC

On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 10:57:37 AM UTC-5, moviePig wrote:
> On 2/21/2023 12:11 AM, chromebook test wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 12:04:45 AM UTC-5, chromebook test
> > wrote:
> >> Blood-donors study
> >>
> >> Outside the formal WHO-led process, some studies proposed for phase
> >> two have gone ahead. In May last year, researchers in Beijing and
> >> Wuhan published the results1 of an analysis of donor blood supplied
> >> to the Wuhan Blood Center before December 2019. The researchers
> >> were looking for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies that could signify some of
> >> the earliest infections in the pandemic. The team screened more
> >> than 88,000 plasma samples collected between 1 September and 31
> >> December 2019, but did not find any SARS-CoV-2-blocking antibodies
> >> in the samples.
> >>
> >> Michael Worobey, an evolutionary virologist at the University of
> >> Arizona in Tucson, says the work is an important contribution from
> >> Chinese scientists, supporting earlier genomic analyses2 showing
> >> that the virus probably had not emerged as early as September and
> >> was not widespread in Wuhan in late 2019.
> >>

> >> WHO abandons plans for crucial second phase of COVID-origins
> >> investigation Sensitive studies in China were intended to pinpoint
> >> the source of the pandemic virus. Smriti Mallapaty 14 February
> >> 2023 https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00283-y
> >

> > Moreover, by analyzing the characteristic of some 27 genomes of the
> > COVID-19 virus provided by the Chinese and published by the Global
> > Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data (GSAID), research scientists
> > were able to determine that the “most recent common ancestor” for the
> > coronavirus could be dated back to as early as October 1, 2019.
> >
> > The importance of this date as it relates to the NCMI is that in
> > mid-October 2019 a delegation of 300 U.S. military athletes arrived
> > in Wuhan to participate in the 2019 Military World games. China has
> > suggested that these personnel might have introduced the coronavirus
> > infection to Wuhan, citing their own research thatsuggests that the
> > virus was introduced into China from elsewhere, and Japanese and
> > Taiwanese studies that point to the U.S. as the likely source of the
> > virus. There is, however, no independent evidence to support these
> > allegations. ...

> I'm curious as to what's making those Japanese and Taiwanese studies not
> be "independent"...

Jan 13, 2023
https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2023/01/13/2003792523

Former US deputy national security adviser Matt Pottinger, right, speaks with former chief of the general
staff admiral Lee Hsi-ming during an event in Taipei yesterday.

“We should establish capabilities to engage in asymmetric warfare, build well-trained asymmetric armed
forces, and demonstrate strong determination and resilience to defend ourselves, both in the military and
among civilians,” Lee said. “We cannot build asymmetric warfare capability simply by buying Javelins,
Stingers or other weapons,” he said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare

tags: a covert biological bomb is the very definition of asymmetric warfare..

tags2: Chicoms, they all look the same to me - RichA

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<e0374b12-ea5a-4236-a612-2cd1fdc15ea1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176260&group=rec.arts.tv#176260

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 08:36:51 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 16:36 UTC

On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 11:20:27 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 10:57:37 AM UTC-5, moviePig wrote:
> > On 2/21/2023 12:11 AM, chromebook test wrote:

> > > The importance of this date as it relates to the NCMI is that in
> > > mid-October 2019 a delegation of 300 U.S. military athletes arrived
> > > in Wuhan to participate in the 2019 Military World games. China has
> > > suggested that these personnel might have introduced the coronavirus
> > > infection to Wuhan, citing their own research thatsuggests that the
> > > virus was introduced into China from elsewhere, and Japanese and
> > > Taiwanese studies that point to the U.S. as the likely source of the
> > > virus. There is, however, no independent evidence to support these
> > > allegations. ...

> > I'm curious as to what's making those Japanese and Taiwanese studies not
> > be "independent"...

> “We should establish capabilities to engage in asymmetric warfare, build well-trained asymmetric armed
> forces, and demonstrate strong determination and resilience to defend ourselves, both in the military and
> among civilians,” Lee said. “We cannot build asymmetric warfare capability simply by buying Javelins,
> Stingers or other weapons,” he said.

When he visited the U.S. in 2019 as chief of the general staff, Lee said then U.S. National Security Advisor
Matt Pottinger originally invited him to meet at a private club in Washington D.C.

He did not disclose what the two talked about in the White House meeting but said it was a "pleasant one."

Former top Taiwan military official discloses White House meeting
01/12/2023
https://focustaiwan.tw/politics/202301120016

> tags: a covert biological bomb is the very definition of asymmetric warfare.
>
> tags2: Chicoms, they all look the same to me - RichA

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<da9bvhtml7qvdn8pu6g8bsasgdkd6imgjr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176357&group=rec.arts.tv#176357

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 21:18:33 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 05:18 UTC

On Tue, 21 Feb 2023 10:57:33 -0500, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>On 2/21/2023 12:11 AM, chromebook test wrote:
>>> Outside the formal WHO-led process, some studies proposed for phase
>>> two have gone ahead. In May last year, researchers in Beijing and
>>> Wuhan published the results1 of an analysis of donor blood supplied
>>> to the Wuhan Blood Center before December 2019. The researchers
>>> were looking for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies that could signify some of
>>> the earliest infections in the pandemic. The team screened more
>>> than 88,000 plasma samples collected between 1 September and 31
>>> December 2019, but did not find any SARS-CoV-2-blocking antibodies
>>> in the samples.
>>>
>>> Michael Worobey, an evolutionary virologist at the University of
>>> Arizona in Tucson, says the work is an important contribution from
>>> Chinese scientists, supporting earlier genomic analyses2 showing
>>> that the virus probably had not emerged as early as September and
>>> was not widespread in Wuhan in late 2019.
>>>

>>> WHO abandons plans for crucial second phase of COVID-origins
>>> investigation Sensitive studies in China were intended to pinpoint
>>> the source of the pandemic virus. Smriti Mallapaty 14 February
>>> 2023 https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00283-y
>>

>> Moreover, by analyzing the characteristic of some 27 genomes of the
>> COVID-19 virus provided by the Chinese and published by the Global
>> Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data (GSAID), research scientists
>> were able to determine that the “most recent common ancestor” for the
>> coronavirus could be dated back to as early as October 1, 2019.
>>
>> The importance of this date as it relates to the NCMI is that in
>> mid-October 2019 a delegation of 300 U.S. military athletes arrived
>> in Wuhan to participate in the 2019 Military World games. China has
>> suggested that these personnel might have introduced the coronavirus
>> infection to Wuhan, citing their own research thatsuggests that the
>> virus was introduced into China from elsewhere, and Japanese and
>> Taiwanese studies that point to the U.S. as the likely source of the
>> virus. There is, however, no independent evidence to support these
>> allegations. ...
>
>I'm curious as to what's making those Japanese and Taiwanese studies not
>be "independent"...

And if these accusations involving the games had a shred of evidence
many other countries who fielded teams at that event would ALSO have
had a pandemic emergency. They didn't. Only China.

Of course if you have a captive news media you can say most anything
and the local population will probably take you seriously.

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<72727d75-90f3-4ad2-9114-cd18f5b92d2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176361&group=rec.arts.tv#176361

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 22:30:08 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 06:30 UTC

On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 12:18:38 AM UTC-5, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Feb 2023 10:57:33 -0500, moviePig <pwal...@moviepig.com>
> wrote:

> >> Moreover, by analyzing the characteristic of some 27 genomes of the
> >> COVID-19 virus provided by the Chinese and published by the Global
> >> Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data (GSAID), research scientists
> >> were able to determine that the “most recent common ancestor” for the
> >> coronavirus could be dated back to as early as October 1, 2019.
> >>
> >> The importance of this date as it relates to the NCMI is that in
> >> mid-October 2019 a delegation of 300 U.S. military athletes arrived
> >> in Wuhan to participate in the 2019 Military World games. China has
> >> suggested that these personnel might have introduced the coronavirus
> >> infection to Wuhan, citing their own research thatsuggests that the
> >> virus was introduced into China from elsewhere, and Japanese and
> >> Taiwanese studies that point to the U.S. as the likely source of the
> >> virus. There is, however, no independent evidence to support these
> >> allegations. ...
> >
> >I'm curious as to what's making those Japanese and Taiwanese studies not
> >be "independent"...

> And if these accusations involving the games had a shred of evidence
> many other countries who fielded teams at that event would ALSO have
> had a pandemic emergency. They didn't. Only China.

Many athletes attending the Wuhan games reported covid like symptoms, some were severely sick. Officially none were tested for Covid.

https://jamiemetzl.com/questions-about-the-october-2020-military-world-games-in-wuhan/

Covid is asymptomatic in half the population, IOW, they are unwittingly contagious carriers. In a healthy young population of physically trained athletes, maybe even higher percentage of asymptomatic infections.

> Of course if you have a captive news media you can say most anything
> and the local population will probably take you seriously.

The first documented Covid case on the USA mainland was in January 2020 in Seattle Washington.

Coincidentally Matthew Pottinger's brother is a virologist living in Seattle.

Don't know who Matthew Pottinger is? Scroll up or google him.

Matt's wife is also a renown virologist.

Matthew is a war hawk. Met with Taiwanese military in the White House during 2019.

Co-Wrote/primary author of Trumps strategic China paper for the Trump admin in 2017. Had it ready for distribution by the end of Trump's first year in office, record time. Speaks fluent Mandarin.

Matt Pottinger recently co-wrote a op-ed piece with Jamie Metzl (see above) calling for a new investigation into covid origins (mime still weighing the implications of this co authorship)

Re: Covid-19 Origin

<d80a1c5d-e65b-4d22-ba07-b320fea0f3a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=176364&group=rec.arts.tv#176364

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 23:15:41 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 07:15 UTC

On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 1:30:11 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 12:18:38 AM UTC-5, The Horny Goat wrote:
> > On Tue, 21 Feb 2023 10:57:33 -0500, moviePig <pwal...@moviepig.com>
> > wrote:

> > >I'm curious as to what's making those Japanese and Taiwanese studies not
> > >be "independent"...
>
> > And if these accusations involving the games had a shred of evidence
> > many other countries who fielded teams at that event would ALSO have
> > had a pandemic emergency. They didn't. Only China.
> Many athletes attending the Wuhan games reported covid like symptoms, some were severely sick. Officially none were tested for Covid.
>
> https://jamiemetzl.com/questions-about-the-october-2020-military-world-games-in-wuhan/
>
> Covid is asymptomatic in half the population, IOW, they are unwittingly contagious carriers. In a healthy young population of physically trained athletes, maybe even higher percentage of asymptomatic infections.
> > Of course if you have a captive news media you can say most anything
> > and the local population will probably take you seriously.
> The first documented Covid case on the USA mainland was in January 2020 in Seattle Washington.
>
> Coincidentally Matthew Pottinger's brother is a virologist living in Seattle.
>
> Don't know who Matthew Pottinger is? Scroll up or google him.
>
> Matt's wife is also a renown virologist.
>
> Matthew is a war hawk. Met with Taiwanese military in the White House during 2019.
>
> Co-Wrote/primary author of Trumps strategic China paper for the Trump admin in 2017. Had it ready for distribution by the end of Trump's first year in office, record time. Speaks fluent Mandarin.

> Matt Pottinger recently co-wrote a op-ed piece with Jamie Metzl

We Still Don’t Know the Truth About Covid
Congress should establish a bipartisan national commission of inquiry into the pandemic’s origins.
By Jamie Metzl and Matt Pottinger Feb. 8, 2023
https://www.wsj.com/articles/we-still-dont-know-the-truth-about-covid-wuhan-lab-virology-pandemic-source-gain-of-function-who-research-accountability-china-congress-11675893326

(mime hunting for WSJ article NOT behind paywall)

Found it ! Before sending this post

https://archive.is/tlj8v

A quick scan by me revealed no mention of testing infectious Wuhan athletes.. A suspicious sign, imo.