Ditat Deus. [God enriches]

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak informationBTR1701
+* Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak informationchromebook test
|`* Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak informationchromebook test
| `* Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak informationchromebook test
|  `* Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak informationchromebook test
|   `- Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak informationchromebook test
+- Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak informationtrotsky
`* Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak informationThe Horny Goat
 `- Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak informationchromebook test

1
Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

<zCWdnX8dvbnqFGP-nZ2dnZfqnPYAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177405&group=rec.arts.tv#177405

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:08:39 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:08 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, every LEFT-WING news source is in a blind panic to shut-down the
> lab-leak story and excuse the Chinese. Republicans who backed this from
> early on were attacked by the left for even suggesting it.
> But once more for the CHEAP SEATS; the Wuhan lab was UNFIT (as exposed
> in 2012, LONG before the pandemic) for level 4 pathogens. It was barely
> fit for level 3. THAT is how the virus got loose.

In 2023, no one should be ashamed of being called a "conspiracy theorist".
It just means being correct sooner than the government wants you to be.

Lab leak
Natural immunity
Lockdown effectiveness
Mask effectiveness
Myocarditis
Vaccine transmission
Ivermectin
Hunter Biden
Climate change / no more rain in California

Am I missing anything?

Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

<8f696eaa-90b9-4814-8b0b-55b008321e47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177420&group=rec.arts.tv#177420

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:57:07 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 02:57 UTC

On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 6:08:52 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Yes, every LEFT-WING news source is in a blind panic to shut-down the
> > lab-leak story and excuse the Chinese. Republicans who backed this from
> > early on were attacked by the left for even suggesting it.
> > But once more for the CHEAP SEATS; the Wuhan lab was UNFIT (as exposed
> > in 2012, LONG before the pandemic) for level 4 pathogens. It was barely
> > fit for level 3. THAT is how the virus got loose.
> In 2023, no one should be ashamed of being called a "conspiracy theorist"..

> It just means being correct sooner than the government wants you to be.

> Lab leak
> Natural immunity
> Lockdown effectiveness
> Mask effectiveness
> Myocarditis
> Vaccine transmission
> Ivermectin
> Hunter Biden
> Climate change / no more rain in California

> Am I missing anything?

Deadly Anthrax was shipped in the mail (1)

Deadly Virus was shipped in the mail (2)

1) https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/anthrax-letters-terrorized-nation-now-decontaminated-public-view-180960407/

2) https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/chinese-researcher-escorted-from-infectious-disease-lab-amid-rcmp-investigation-1.5211567

This story was published on July 14, 2019.

tags: it came from a LAB, but NOT THAT LAB

-------------

keep a song in your heart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ENzT9k1LRs

Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

<a25c9d1d-2cba-4ca5-8a0b-82d0e0a96d82n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177422&group=rec.arts.tv#177422

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 19:05:53 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 03:05 UTC

On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 9:57:11 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 6:08:52 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> > RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, every LEFT-WING news source is in a blind panic to shut-down the
> > > lab-leak story and excuse the Chinese. Republicans who backed this from
> > > early on were attacked by the left for even suggesting it.
> > > But once more for the CHEAP SEATS; the Wuhan lab was UNFIT (as exposed
> > > in 2012, LONG before the pandemic) for level 4 pathogens. It was barely
> > > fit for level 3. THAT is how the virus got loose.
> > In 2023, no one should be ashamed of being called a "conspiracy theorist".
>

> > It just means being correct sooner than the government wants you to be.
>

> > Lab leak
> > Natural immunity
> > Lockdown effectiveness
> > Mask effectiveness
> > Myocarditis
> > Vaccine transmission
> > Ivermectin
> > Hunter Biden
> > Climate change / no more rain in California
>

> > Am I missing anything?
> Deadly Anthrax was shipped in the mail (1)
>
> Deadly Virus was shipped in the mail (2)
>

> 1) https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/anthrax-letters-terrorized-nation-now-decontaminated-public-view-180960407/
>
> 2) https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/chinese-researcher-escorted-from-infectious-disease-lab-amid-rcmp-investigation-1.5211567
>
> This story was published on July 14, 2019.

> tags: it came from a LAB, but NOT THAT LAB

The intelligence remains secret. But what we know is that before she was removed, she sent one of the deadliest viruses on Earth, and multiple varieties of it to maximize the genetic diversity and maximize what experimenters in China could do with it, to a laboratory in China that does dangerous gain of function experiments. And that has links to the Chinese military."

> keep a song in your heart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ENzT9k1LRs

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/canadian-scientist-sent-deadly-viruses-to-wuhan-lab-months-before-rcmp-asked-to-investigate-1.5609582

Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

<69bfb68a-ef3e-46ec-8e8f-07695d1056c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177424&group=rec.arts.tv#177424

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 19:48:14 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 03:48 UTC

On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 10:05:56 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 9:57:11 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

> > > In 2023, no one should be ashamed of being called a "conspiracy theorist".
> >

> > > It just means being correct sooner than the government wants you to be.
> >

> > > Lab leak
> > > Natural immunity
> > > Lockdown effectiveness
> > > Mask effectiveness
> > > Myocarditis
> > > Vaccine transmission
> > > Ivermectin
> > > Hunter Biden
> > > Climate change / no more rain in California
> >

> > > Am I missing anything?
> > Deadly Anthrax was shipped in the mail (1)
> >
> > Deadly Virus was shipped in the mail (2)
> >

> > 1) https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/anthrax-letters-terrorized-nation-now-decontaminated-public-view-180960407/
> >
> > 2) https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/chinese-researcher-escorted-from-infectious-disease-lab-amid-rcmp-investigation-1.5211567
> >
> > This story was published on July 14, 2019.
>

> > tags: it came from a LAB, but NOT THAT LAB
> The intelligence remains secret. But what we know is that before she was removed, she sent one of the deadliest viruses on Earth, and multiple varieties of it to maximize the genetic diversity and maximize what experimenters in China could do with it, to a laboratory in China that does dangerous gain of function experiments. And that has links to the Chinese military."
> > keep a song in your heart!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ENzT9k1LRs
> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/canadian-scientist-sent-deadly-viruses-to-wuhan-lab-months-before-rcmp-asked-to-investigate-1.5609582

To briefly recap, while 300 US service members attended the 2019 Military Peace Games, just across town where dozens of deadly gain of function pathogens had been sent from a bio hazard level 4 lab in Canada, the NCMI, the National Center for Medical Intelligence, tasked with predicting pandemic outbreaks in advance, while surveilling Wuhan by satellite, completely fell asleep on the job and didn't know about the pandemic until the CDC made the announcement.

Am I missing anything?

https://intellectualtakeout.org/2020/03/the-staggering-collapse-of-u-s-intelligence-on-the-coronavirus/

tags: covid was a manufactured crisis to save the American Empire

Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

<2188407b-a129-47ed-a41f-88d09b920d7bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177433&group=rec.arts.tv#177433

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 22:39:41 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 06:39 UTC

On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 10:48:17 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 10:05:56 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

> To briefly recap, while 300 US service members attended the 2019 Military Peace Games, just across town where dozens of deadly gain of function pathogens had been sent from a bio hazard level 4 lab in Canada, the NCMI, the National Center for Medical Intelligence, tasked with predicting pandemic outbreaks in advance, while surveilling Wuhan by satellite, completely fell asleep on the job and didn't know about the pandemic until the CDC made the announcement.

STEPHANOPOULOS: You said at top of this interview that the Pentagon has been ahead of the curve every day, and you mentioned in January. But did the Pentagon receive an intelligence assessment on COVID in China last November from the National Center for Medical Intelligence of DIA?

ESPER: Oh, I can't recall, George.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Reportedly, this assessment was done in November, and it was briefed to the NSC in early December to assess the impact on military readiness, which, of course, would make it important to you, and the possible spread in the United States. So, you would have known if there were briefed to the National Security Council in December, wouldn’t you?

ESPER: Yes, I’m not aware of that.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-transcript-20-joe-biden-secretary-mark-esper/story?id=69981088

tags: we don't get fooled again

-----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TJwQbiv40M

Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

<75FLL.1364076$9sn9.1204604@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177438&group=rec.arts.tv#177438

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 03:41:23 -0600
 by: trotsky - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 09:41 UTC

On 2/28/23 5:08 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, every LEFT-WING news source is in a blind panic to shut-down the
>> lab-leak story and excuse the Chinese. Republicans who backed this from
>> early on were attacked by the left for even suggesting it.
>> But once more for the CHEAP SEATS; the Wuhan lab was UNFIT (as exposed
>> in 2012, LONG before the pandemic) for level 4 pathogens. It was barely
>> fit for level 3. THAT is how the virus got loose.
>
> In 2023, no one should be ashamed of being called a "conspiracy theorist".
> It just means being correct sooner than the government wants you to be.
>
> Lab leak
> Natural immunity
> Lockdown effectiveness
> Mask effectiveness
> Myocarditis
> Vaccine transmission
> Ivermectin
> Hunter Biden
> Climate change / no more rain in California
>
> Am I missing anything?

Yeah, facts. Your concept of calling into question lockdown
effectiveness, mask effectiveness and vaccine transmission is based on
no facts, evidence, or scientific method. And then there's all the rest
of the horseshit on your list. At least you didn't have the
temerity/stupidity to say anything about anyone's laptop.

Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

<pb5vvh1d4tn8lapa9feb2h9l3eumnotqte@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177469&group=rec.arts.tv#177469

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 10:18:00 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 18:18 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:08:39 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, every LEFT-WING news source is in a blind panic to shut-down the
>> lab-leak story and excuse the Chinese. Republicans who backed this from
>> early on were attacked by the left for even suggesting it.
>> But once more for the CHEAP SEATS; the Wuhan lab was UNFIT (as exposed
>> in 2012, LONG before the pandemic) for level 4 pathogens. It was barely
>> fit for level 3. THAT is how the virus got loose.
>
>In 2023, no one should be ashamed of being called a "conspiracy theorist".
>It just means being correct sooner than the government wants you to be.
>
>Lab leak
>Natural immunity
>Lockdown effectiveness
>Mask effectiveness
>Myocarditis
>Vaccine transmission
>Ivermectin
>Hunter Biden
>Climate change / no more rain in California
>
>Am I missing anything?

Definitely - what I care about more than any other the above is the
fact that in Nov 2019 - March 2020 China was (a) denying everything
trying to put the blame on others while (b) buying up every bit of N25
rubber they could of the kind used for making masks and other PPE they
knew darned well would be desperately needed once they spread their
blessing (and again I don't care whether it was from a lab or dead
bats in open air markets - they KNEW and DIDN'T give the warning) to
the world. All in the name of making profit from a plague that
originated in THEIR country.

Had the Chinese simply said "World, we've got a problem" and told what
they then knew this outbreak would NEVER have reached pandemic status
and the vaccine makers would have had a critical 4-6 months lead that
Chinese gross negligence prevented.

To my way of thinking they've DEFINITELY earned international trade
sanctions. No question at all about it.

Even if they didn't deliberately spread the "fire" (which I think
their negligence did do) they did nothing whatsoever to spread the
alarm.

Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

<927d36ad-a555-4fcb-9b8c-64a824991493n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177476&group=rec.arts.tv#177476

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 10:54:27 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 18:54 UTC

On Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 1:18:07 PM UTC-5, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:08:39 +0000, BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
> >RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, every LEFT-WING news source is in a blind panic to shut-down the
> >> lab-leak story and excuse the Chinese. Republicans who backed this from
> >> early on were attacked by the left for even suggesting it.
> >> But once more for the CHEAP SEATS; the Wuhan lab was UNFIT (as exposed
> >> in 2012, LONG before the pandemic) for level 4 pathogens. It was barely
> >> fit for level 3. THAT is how the virus got loose.
> >
> >In 2023, no one should be ashamed of being called a "conspiracy theorist".
> >It just means being correct sooner than the government wants you to be.
> >
> >Lab leak
> >Natural immunity
> >Lockdown effectiveness
> >Mask effectiveness
> >Myocarditis
> >Vaccine transmission
> >Ivermectin
> >Hunter Biden
> >Climate change / no more rain in California
> >
> >Am I missing anything?

> Definitely - what I care about more than any other the above is the
> fact that in Nov 2019 - March 2020 China was (a) denying everything
> trying to put the blame on others while (b) buying up every bit of N25
> rubber they could of the kind used for making masks and other PPE they
> knew darned well would be desperately needed once they spread their
> blessing (and again I don't care whether it was from a lab or dead
> bats in open air markets - they KNEW and DIDN'T give the warning) to
> the world. All in the name of making profit from a plague that
> originated in THEIR country.
>
> Had the Chinese simply said "World, we've got a problem" and told what
> they then knew this outbreak would NEVER have reached pandemic status
> and the vaccine makers would have had a critical 4-6 months lead that
> Chinese gross negligence prevented.
>
> To my way of thinking they've DEFINITELY earned international trade
> sanctions. No question at all about it.
>
> Even if they didn't deliberately spread the "fire" (which I think
> their negligence did do) they did nothing whatsoever to spread the
> alarm.

It's simple. Stop waiting for data from China. Begin looking at the medical records and blood samples of the THOUSANDS of western military athletes that attended the Wuhan World Military Games in October 2019.

If covid doesn't show up in their records, then it can be determined with near certainty that covid emerged in humans AFTER the last week of October 2019 at the earliest. Which would mean covid didn't take months between an animal host-jump to humans. The jump would have been nearly instant, indicating a viral infection NOT naturally occurring.

If covid does show up in the athletes records, the virus sequence of mutations would show how old it was when contracted, and when the athletes became infected.

If covid shows up in the athletes samples before they arrived in Wuhan, then the shit will hit the fan, and this is why I suspect NONE of the thousands of western athletes, easily available to access, have been tested officially by the west.

Stop waiting and blaming China for lack of data when there is a ton of information that could be gleaned from the 2019 October Wuhan games athletes.

If deadly pathogens can be easily sent in the mail across international borders, imagine how much could be carried across borders in a healthy asymptomatic athlete who waves the American flag during military Olympic Games in a stadium with 50,000 seating capacity.

Re: Apologists for Chinese go berserk over lab-leak information

<26732356-1ebc-4e45-99a0-bb7b214053f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177499&group=rec.arts.tv#177499

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 14:07:28 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 22:07 UTC

On Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 1:39:44 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 10:48:17 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

> > To briefly recap, while 300 US service members attended the 2019 Military Peace Games, just across town where dozens of deadly gain of function pathogens had been sent from a bio hazard level 4 lab in Canada, the NCMI, the National Center for Medical Intelligence, tasked with predicting pandemic outbreaks in advance, while surveilling Wuhan by satellite, completely fell asleep on the job and didn't know about the pandemic until the CDC made the announcement.

> STEPHANOPOULOS: You said at top of this interview that the Pentagon has been ahead of the curve every day, and you mentioned in January. But did the Pentagon receive an intelligence assessment on COVID in China last November from the National Center for Medical Intelligence of DIA?
>
> ESPER: Oh, I can't recall, George.

> STEPHANOPOULOS: Reportedly, this assessment was done in November, and it was briefed to the NSC in early December to assess the impact on military readiness, which, of course, would make it important to you, and the possible spread in the United States. So, you would have known if there were briefed to the National Security Council in December, wouldn’t you?
>
> ESPER: Yes, I’m not aware of that.

“I am not aware of what you are talking about.” - Defense Secretary Mark Esper

The Pentagon’s reluctance to test athletes returning from Wuhan was not unique. No other nation’s military appears to have tested their participants in the 2019 World Military Games specifically for COVID-19. French doctors examined their athletes upon their return from the games as part of overall exams.

When asked why the athletes and support staff who had been in China were not screened as a precaution once the COVID-19 threat was known in January, Defense Secretary Mark Esper said at the end of an April 14 press conference: “I am not aware of what you are talking about.”

The question and response were not included in the Pentagon’s official written transcript of the briefing, as is the normal procedure. The official video of the briefing goes silent when the question is asked and Esper can be seen—but not heard—reacting to the question.

https://prospect.org/coronavirus/did-the-military-world-games-spread-covid-19/