Quack! Quack!! Quack!!

arts / rec.arts.tv / "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

SubjectAuthor
* "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No OnUbiquitous
+- Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because NThe Horny Goat
+* Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked AboutDavid Johnston
|`- Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked AboutUbiquitous
`* Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because NBTR1701
 `* Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked Abouttrotsky
  +* Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked Aboutchromebook test
  |+- Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked Aboutchromebook test
  |`- Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked Aboutchromebook test
  `- Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked AboutUbiquitous

1
"The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<ttr0e3$ch4i$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177611&group=rec.arts.tv#177611

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view,alt.stupidity
Subject: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 15:20:19 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 20:20 UTC

The hosts of �The View� agreed that it was perfectly reasonable to believe
that COVID may have originated in a lab � but that people were afraid to say
that because they didn�t want to be seen agreeing with former President
Donald Trump.

During Wednesday�s broadcast of the ABC midday talk show, the hosts discussed
recent reports indicating that despite adamant pushback from people like Dr.
Anthony Fauci, some within the FBI and the Department of Energy found the
theory plausible.

WATCH:

Sunny admits that even her family thought COVID came from a lab in
China but called Trump "xenophobic" for barring travel from China
and for saying "China."
She admits she didn't want to talk about the lab leak because of
Trump. pic.twitter.com/2JkAcfPCe8

� Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) March 1, 2023

�He�s right. The politics got in the way of a lot of looking for the truth.
They still are not saying definitively, and that�s a problem. They still
don�t know for sure,� host Whoopi Goldberg began, claiming that Trump�s early
adherence to the idea that the virus had come from a Chinese lab had fomented
anti-Asian hatred and saying that people didn�t want to embrace the theory
because it was associated with that hatred.

Sunny Hostin agreed, admitting that even members of her own family had
believed the virus had likely originated in a lab � �That�s what the Chinese
even thought,� Hostin added, noting that she had been to China and had
friends who still lived there. But she went on to say that she had not really
wanted to discuss the possibility of the lab-leak theory being correct
because of its association with Trump.

Sara Haines then jumped in, noting that comedian Jon Stewart had hit the nail
on the head when he said that tribalism in politics was making it impossible
for people to have real conversations about topics like COVID.

WATCH:

Surprisingly, Sunny called out Dr. Fauci for being wrong about the
lab leak and downplaying it.
"He was pretty dismissive for a while. And he said this did not come
from that. Then he changed in July of last year. He hedged slightly
by saying he was going to keep an open mind."
pic.twitter.com/26Sv8uTGRn

� Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) March 1, 2023

And Hostin, who had previously � and often � defended Fauci, turned on him
over his role in the active suppression of the lab-leak theory.

After Goldberg and Joy Behar tried to cover for Fauci � claiming he had only
said that he �didn�t know� the origins of the virus, Hostin continued: �He

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<54720i9iikeangfbadonctohrj9uh9i1mb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177631&group=rec.arts.tv#177631

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 14:05:48 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 22:05 UTC

On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 15:20:19 -0500, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>“He’s right. The politics got in the way of a lot of looking for the truth.
>They still are not saying definitively, and that’s a problem. They still
>don’t know for sure,” host Whoopi Goldberg began, claiming that Trump’s early
>adherence to the idea that the virus had come from a Chinese lab had fomented
>anti-Asian hatred and saying that people didn’t want to embrace the theory
>because it was associated with that hatred.

I'll repeat again what I've said before which is that the biggest lie
of the powers that be in Beijing is that being opposed to the
Communist government makes you anti-Chinese or in any way racist. Or
that Beijing speaks for all Chinese everywhere which they assuredly do
NOT.

The second biggest lie is that they never lie which of course is
something they do regularly and often. I am amazed at some of the
things now revealed to have been done in the last Canadian federal
election including bussing Chinese students on student visas and newly
arrived Chinese immigrant seniors to candidates nominating meeting.

This Toronto MP is only one of several:
https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/liberal-mp-han-dong-uyghur-genocide-votes

Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<ttr7u7$dd3g$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177636&group=rec.arts.tv#177636

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About
It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 15:28:22 -0700
 by: David Johnston - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 22:28 UTC

On 2023-03-02 1:20 p.m., Ubiquitous wrote:
> The hosts of “The View” agreed that it was perfectly reasonable to believe
> that COVID may have originated in a lab — but that people were afraid to say
> that because they didn’t want to be seen agreeing with former President
> Donald Trump.

You know, "the virus may have leaked from a lab" isn't actually the same
thing as "the virus was made in a lab". It is the latter thing that is
unlikely.

Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<atropos-76D77A.14592402032023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177649&group=rec.arts.tv#177649

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view,alt.stupidity
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 14:59:25 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 22:59 UTC

In article <ttr0e3$ch4i$7@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> The hosts of THE VIEW agreed that it was perfectly reasonable to believe
> that COVID may have originated in a lab

Oh, so it's perfectly reasonable *now*. But a year and a half ago, you
nattering fishwives decreed that anyone who even mentioned the
possibility was a right-wing lunatic.

Fuck right the hell off, bitches.

> but that people were afraid to say that because they didn't want to be
> seen agreeing with former President Donald Trump.

That just makes you even more appalling than you already were. "I can't
say true things because Trump said them, too, and I'm afraid of agreeing
with Trump about anything. Not only that, I'm going to slander and
denigrate anyone else who says these true things because I don't want
Trump to look like he's correct about anything even though he actually
is."

If Trump said water is wet, that miserable fuckstick Behar and her
blimp-like sidekick Goldberg would not only claim it isn't wet, but that
anyone who says it is wet is a racist bigot who wants to destroy
democracy.

Fuck right the hell off, you feckless cunts.

> "He's right. The politics got in the way of a lot of looking for the truth.

And whose fucking fault is that, you drooling idiot?

Sometimes, it just takes a comedian to say the thing that is so
glaringly obvious to anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of their
political gods.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1629884998948909063/pu/vid/640x360/P
S-5LCH5LX4QDdev.mp4?tag=12

(Which is why the Left has been going after so many comedians of late.)

Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<EtaML.252878$mmyc.107811@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177666&group=rec.arts.tv#177666

It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view,alt.stupidity
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 17:40:20 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 23:40 UTC

On 3/2/23 4:59 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ttr0e3$ch4i$7@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> The hosts of THE VIEW agreed that it was perfectly reasonable to believe
>> that COVID may have originated in a lab
>
> Oh, so it's perfectly reasonable *now*. But a year and a half ago, you
> nattering fishwives decreed that anyone who even mentioned the
> possibility was a right-wing lunatic.

Cite?

Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<a892828f-9c10-4318-8884-1dfcbf379f0bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177677&group=rec.arts.tv#177677

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 17:25:04 -0800 (PST)
It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 01:25 UTC

On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 8:02:52 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 2 March 2023 at 18:40:26 UTC-5, trotsky wrote:
> > On 3/2/23 4:59 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> > > Oh, so it's perfectly reasonable *now*. But a year and a half ago, you
> > > nattering fishwives decreed that anyone who even mentioned the
> > > possibility was a right-wing lunatic.
> > Cite?

> I am curious as to which university granted Whoopie (the gorilla) Goldberg a PhD in virology?
>
> Read about Western scientists sucking up to the Chinese in Feb 2020. Apologists, all.
>
> https://www.science.org/content/article/scientists-strongly-condemn-rumors-and-conspiracy-theories-about-origin-coronavirus

The manufactured covid crisis sped up US domestic chip production by years. Covid saved the empire from a National Security Threat. The war, euphemistically called a competition, between China and the US, began in earnest with the Trump administration's national security team formulating the 2017 national security strategy. a section of the strategy is still a classified document. Once again, covid was a US manufactured crisis to save the American Empire.
The 50 billion dollar chip plant in Columbus is just ONE example.

Without covid, the money and the legislation required would be years in the future, after it was too late.

Grandma's covid death was collateral damage the Pentagon was willing to sacrifice.

tags: sometimes the truth sucks, sometimes it hurts, but covid did NOT come from a wet market, it came from a lab, just not the one in Wuhan

Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<0421b0f3-f332-4292-86f3-8dec4861dd48n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177678&group=rec.arts.tv#177678

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 17:30:55 -0800 (PST)
It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 01:30 UTC

On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 8:25:06 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 8:02:52 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:

> > > Cite?
>

> > I am curious as to which university granted Whoopie (the gorilla) Goldberg a PhD in virology?
> >
> > Read about Western scientists sucking up to the Chinese in Feb 2020. Apologists, all.
> >
> > https://www.science.org/content/article/scientists-strongly-condemn-rumors-and-conspiracy-theories-about-origin-coronavirus
> The manufactured covid crisis sped up US domestic chip production by years. Covid saved the empire from a National Security Threat. The war, euphemistically called a competition, between China and the US, began in earnest with the Trump administration's national security team formulating the 2017 national security strategy. a section of the strategy is still a classified document. Once again, covid was a US manufactured crisis to save the American Empire.
> The 50 billion dollar chip plant in Columbus is just ONE example.
>
> Without covid, the money and the legislation required would be years in the future, after it was too late.
>
> Grandma's covid death was collateral damage the Pentagon was willing to sacrifice.
>

> tags: sometimes the truth sucks, sometimes it hurts, but covid did NOT come from a wet market, it came from a lab, just not the one in Wuhan

Vision_for_Success-Commercial_Fabrication_Facilities
https://www.google.com/search?q=Vision_for_Success-Commercial_Fabrication_Facilities

Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<acc5619e-0ddf-4a95-b9ac-1ae620cf1749n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177687&group=rec.arts.tv#177687

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 19:22:48 -0800 (PST)
It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 03:22 UTC

On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 8:25:06 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 8:02:52 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:

> > > Cite?
>

> > I am curious as to which university granted Whoopie (the gorilla) Goldberg a PhD in virology?
> >
> > Read about Western scientists sucking up to the Chinese in Feb 2020. Apologists, all.
> >
> > https://www.science.org/content/article/scientists-strongly-condemn-rumors-and-conspiracy-theories-about-origin-coronavirus
> The manufactured covid crisis sped up US domestic chip production by years. Covid saved the empire from a National Security Threat.

> The war, euphemistically called a competition, between China and the US, began in earnest with the Trump administration's national security team formulating the 2017 national security strategy. a section of the strategy is still a classified document.

"As global competition becomes increasingly about technology and chips, rather than just tanks and missiles, it’s the countries who invest in research, innovation, and their workforces that will lead in the 21st century."

https://www.commerce.gov/news/speeches/2023/02/remarks-us-secretary-commerce-gina-raimondo-chips-act-and-long-term-vision

Once again, covid was a US manufactured crisis to save the American Empire.
> The 50 billion dollar chip plant in Columbus is just ONE example.
>
> Without covid, the money and the legislation required would be years in the future, after it was too late.
>
> Grandma's covid death was collateral damage the Pentagon was willing to sacrifice.

tags: covid did NOT come from a wet market, it came from a lab, just not the one in Wuhan, all is fair in love and war

Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<ttsntp$kjse$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177714&group=rec.arts.tv#177714

Followup: alt.troll
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 04:30:44 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 09:30 UTC

In article <ttr7u7$dd3g$2@dont-email.me>, davidjohnston29@yahoo.com wrote:

>You know, "the virus may have leaked from a lab" isn't actually the same
>thing as "the virus was made in a lab". It is the latter thing that is
>unlikely.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

Re: "The View" Admits Lab Leak Is Possible, But No One Talked About It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump

<ttso1s$kjse$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177715&group=rec.arts.tv#177715

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view,alt.stupidity
It Because No One Wanted To Agree With Trump
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 04:30:45 -0500

In article <EtaML.252878$mmyc.107811@fx37.iad>, gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> On 3/2/23 4:59 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> The hosts of THE VIEW agreed that it was perfectly reasonable to believe
>>> that COVID may have originated in a lab
>>
>> Oh, so it's perfectly reasonable *now*. But a year and a half ago, you
>> nattering fishwives decreed that anyone who even mentioned the
>> possibility was a right-wing lunatic.
>
> Cite?

In other words, you have lost the debate.

--
Let's go Brandon!