All most people want is a little more than they'll ever get.

arts / rec.arts.tv / The STOOPID has always been with us

SubjectAuthor
* The STOOPID has always been with usAdam H. Kerman
`* Re: The STOOPID has always been with usBTR1701
 +* Re: The STOOPID has always been with usAdam H. Kerman
 |+* Re: The STOOPID has always been with usBTR1701
 ||`- Re: The STOOPID has always been with usAdam H. Kerman
 |`- Re: The STOOPID has always been with usThe Horny Goat
 `- Re: The STOOPID has always been with ustrotsky

1
The STOOPID has always been with us

<tu2im9$1cucl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177909&group=rec.arts.tv#177909

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: The STOOPID has always been with us
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 17:14:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 17:14 UTC

Breastfeeding group rejects transgender dad's leadership bid
La Leche League Canada says fathers cannot become group leaders
CBC News
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/breastfeeding-group-rejects-transgender-dad-s-leadership-bid-1.1284289

A woman had surgery to become a transgender man but the now father still
wanted to nurse and does so with a tube. The surgery involved breast
reduction. How the tube works was not explained but I guess the baby is
drinking formula.

The father wanted to lead a La Leche League group. The central
organization denied it as they have strict rules that only a mother can
lead.

La Leche League promoted natural breastfeeding and because in nature,
the mammals that nurse are the mothers and the female of the species.
Mothers of newborns are taught to breastfeed and try to be especially
helpful to women who find it to be a lot more difficult than others.

Yes, I know it's outrageously transphobic, but the League sees a clear
distinction between father and mother in this matter.

This story is from years ago, but I suppose if I look, I'd find that La
Leche League has caved in to transgender demands.

Re: The STOOPID has always been with us

<xF6dnf0proZgQ5n5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177915&group=rec.arts.tv#177915

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: The STOOPID has always been with us
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 18:27:09 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 18:27 UTC

On Mar 5, 2023 at 9:14:49 AM PST, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> Breastfeeding group rejects transgender dad's leadership bid
> La Leche League Canada says fathers cannot become group leaders
> CBC News
>
> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/breastfeeding-group-rejects-transgender-dad-s-leadership-bid-1.1284289
>
> A woman had surgery to become a transgender man but the now father still
> wanted to nurse and does so with a tube. The surgery involved breast
> reduction. How the tube works was not explained but I guess the baby is
> drinking formula.
>
> The father wanted to lead a La Leche League group. The central
> organization denied it as they have strict rules that only a mother can
> lead.
>
> La Leche League promoted natural breastfeeding and because in nature,
> the mammals that nurse are the mothers and the female of the species.
> Mothers of newborns are taught to breastfeed and try to be especially
> helpful to women who find it to be a lot more difficult than others.
>
> Yes, I know it's outrageously transphobic, but the League sees a clear
> distinction between father and mother in this matter.
>
> This story is from years ago, but I suppose if I look, I'd find that La
> Leche League has caved in to transgender demands.

When a man speaks (who is posing as a woman), the other real women must stand
aside, remain silent, and know their rightful place.

"Period-havers" and "toxic cis women" are merely part of the oppressive
society that has made them weak in the first place, right?

Re: The STOOPID has always been with us

<tu2q21$1dro6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177923&group=rec.arts.tv#177923

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 19:20:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 19:20 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>On Mar 5, 2023 at 9:14:49 AM PST, Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>Breastfeeding group rejects transgender dad's leadership bid
>>La Leche League Canada says fathers cannot become group leaders
>>CBC News
>>https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/breastfeeding-group-rejects-transgender-dad-s-leadership-bid-1.1284289

>>A woman had surgery to become a transgender man but the now father still
>>wanted to nurse and does so with a tube. The surgery involved breast
>>reduction. How the tube works was not explained but I guess the baby is
>>drinking formula.

>>The father wanted to lead a La Leche League group. The central
>>organization denied it as they have strict rules that only a mother can
>>lead.

>>La Leche League promoted natural breastfeeding and because in nature,
>>the mammals that nurse are the mothers and the female of the species.
>>Mothers of newborns are taught to breastfeed and try to be especially
>>helpful to women who find it to be a lot more difficult than others.

>>Yes, I know it's outrageously transphobic, but the League sees a clear
>>distinction between father and mother in this matter.

>>This story is from years ago, but I suppose if I look, I'd find that La
>>Leche League has caved in to transgender demands.

>When a man speaks (who is posing as a woman), the other real women must stand
>aside, remain silent, and know their rightful place.

>"Period-havers" and "toxic cis women" are merely part of the oppressive
>society that has made them weak in the first place, right?

In this case, it was a woman who had her breasts reduced and demanded
that she be recognized as male and a father. La Leche League went along
with recognizing the she had become a he and a father but refused to go
along with recognizing that as a father, he can breastfeed (using a
tube) and wouldn't allow him to lead the chapter, given that La Leche
League is all about promoting natural breastfeeding.

It's transphobic to suggest that she might have waited to have the
irreversible sex-changing surgery till AFTER the infant was no longer
nursing.

Re: The STOOPID has always been with us

<pv6NL.1436870$iU59.88991@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177933&group=rec.arts.tv#177933

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 13:58:13 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 19:58 UTC

On 3/5/23 12:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Mar 5, 2023 at 9:14:49 AM PST, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> Breastfeeding group rejects transgender dad's leadership bid
>> La Leche League Canada says fathers cannot become group leaders
>> CBC News
>>
>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/breastfeeding-group-rejects-transgender-dad-s-leadership-bid-1.1284289
>>
>> A woman had surgery to become a transgender man but the now father still
>> wanted to nurse and does so with a tube. The surgery involved breast
>> reduction. How the tube works was not explained but I guess the baby is
>> drinking formula.
>>
>> The father wanted to lead a La Leche League group. The central
>> organization denied it as they have strict rules that only a mother can
>> lead.
>>
>> La Leche League promoted natural breastfeeding and because in nature,
>> the mammals that nurse are the mothers and the female of the species.
>> Mothers of newborns are taught to breastfeed and try to be especially
>> helpful to women who find it to be a lot more difficult than others.
>>
>> Yes, I know it's outrageously transphobic, but the League sees a clear
>> distinction between father and mother in this matter.
>>
>> This story is from years ago, but I suppose if I look, I'd find that La
>> Leche League has caved in to transgender demands.
>
> When a man speaks (who is posing as a woman), the other real women must stand
> aside, remain silent, and know their rightful place.
>
> "Period-havers" and "toxic cis women" are merely part of the oppressive
> society that has made them weak in the first place, right?

And the dumb fucking cunt rears his ugly head yet again. Who gives a
fuck about any of this except you and Verman?

Re: The STOOPID has always been with us

<T66cnbF55sXqZ5n5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177942&group=rec.arts.tv#177942

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 20:24:23 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 20:24 UTC

On Mar 5, 2023 at 11:20:33 AM PST, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 5, 2023 at 9:14:49 AM PST, Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>>> Breastfeeding group rejects transgender dad's leadership bid
>>> La Leche League Canada says fathers cannot become group leaders
>>> CBC News
>>>
>>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/breastfeeding-group-rejects-transgender-dad-s-leadership-bid-1.1284289
>
>>> A woman had surgery to become a transgender man but the now father still
>>> wanted to nurse and does so with a tube. The surgery involved breast
>>> reduction. How the tube works was not explained but I guess the baby is
>>> drinking formula.
>
>>> The father wanted to lead a La Leche League group. The central
>>> organization denied it as they have strict rules that only a mother can
>>> lead.
>
>>> La Leche League promoted natural breastfeeding and because in nature,
>>> the mammals that nurse are the mothers and the female of the species.
>>> Mothers of newborns are taught to breastfeed and try to be especially
>>> helpful to women who find it to be a lot more difficult than others.
>
>>> Yes, I know it's outrageously transphobic, but the League sees a clear
>>> distinction between father and mother in this matter.
>
>>> This story is from years ago, but I suppose if I look, I'd find that La
>>> Leche League has caved in to transgender demands.
>
>> When a man speaks (who is posing as a woman), the other real women must stand
>> aside, remain silent, and know their rightful place.
>
>> "Period-havers" and "toxic cis women" are merely part of the oppressive
>> society that has made them weak in the first place, right?
>
> In this case, it was a woman who had her breasts reduced and demanded
> that she be recognized as male and a father. La Leche League went along
> with recognizing the she had become a he and a father but refused to go
> along with recognizing that as a father, he can breastfeed (using a
> tube) and wouldn't allow him to lead the chapter, given that La Leche
> League is all about promoting natural breastfeeding.
>
> It's transphobic to suggest that she might have waited to have the
> irreversible sex-changing surgery till AFTER the infant was no longer
> nursing.

So far the only people I've seen prominently showcased online for Women's
History Month by corporate brands have been men. We live in a hilarious
timeline right now. The Matrix is seriously glitching.

https://twitter.com/troonytoons/status/1632420585702821893?s=20

Re: The STOOPID has always been with us

<tu2vrn$1eb1s$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177945&group=rec.arts.tv#177945

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 20:59:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 20:59 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>. . .

>So far the only people I've seen prominently showcased online for Women's
>History Month by corporate brands have been men. We live in a hilarious
>timeline right now. The Matrix is seriously glitching.

>https://twitter.com/troonytoons/status/1632420585702821893?s=20

Trans lesbian, hehehehehe

Did you see Bastet expressed an opinion in the thread?

https://twitter.com/EyeSellPropane/status/1632425560067518466/photo/1

Re: The STOOPID has always been with us

<jkcc0ihsq5efd34qgvlbgncmq1rmij4590@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178019&group=rec.arts.tv#178019

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 10:38:22 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Mon, 6 Mar 2023 18:38 UTC

On Sun, 5 Mar 2023 19:20:33 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>In this case, it was a woman who had her breasts reduced and demanded
>that she be recognized as male and a father. La Leche League went along
>with recognizing the she had become a he and a father but refused to go
>along with recognizing that as a father, he can breastfeed (using a
>tube) and wouldn't allow him to lead the chapter, given that La Leche
>League is all about promoting natural breastfeeding.

Well yeah - I fed all my children as infants but I never pretended
that it came from a tube or within my body. I used a bottle and let my
wife teach me how to properly prepare it for each kid. (And believe me
she was more than willing to! With each child she re-taught me since
she assumed in the 2-3 years I might have forgotten key things...)

>It's transphobic to suggest that she might have waited to have the
>irreversible sex-changing surgery till AFTER the infant was no longer
>nursing.

Far be it that the interests of the babe might trump those of the
adult!