From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Useless cops
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 05:37:04 -0500
 by: Rhino - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 10:37 UTC

If you think the police are going to help you recover stolen property,
think again. If you're British, you're pretty much doomed to never see
your stuff again if you wait for the police to find it. This video, and
particularly the comments under it, make the situation crystal clear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8JbEI9csY
--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Useless cops

<u-ydnT-aAuhOGZX5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178200&group=rec.arts.tv#178200

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Useless cops
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 12:51:31 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 12:51 UTC

> If you think the police are going to help you recover stolen property,
> think again. If you're British, you're pretty much doomed to never see
> your stuff again if you wait for the police to find it. This video, and
> particularly the comments under it, make the situation crystal clear:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8JbEI9csY

Here it's not the police. It's the Democrat politicians who control the
state from top to bottom.

They pass laws reducing felonies to misdemeanors, then pass laws reducing
sentencing for misdemeanors, then communist D.A.s like Los Angeles' George
Gascon refuse to prosecute misdemeanors and all property crime and/or
directly order the police not to make arrests for it.

The LAPD would love to do its job and crack down on crime at all levels but
the hug-a-thug Democrats in charge of policy here won't let them.

Re: [OT] Useless cops

<tua5vo$ubi5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178204&group=rec.arts.tv#178204

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 09:27:03 -0500
 by: Rhino - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 14:27 UTC

On 2023-03-08 7:51 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> If you think the police are going to help you recover stolen property,
>> think again. If you're British, you're pretty much doomed to never see
>> your stuff again if you wait for the police to find it. This video, and
>> particularly the comments under it, make the situation crystal clear:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8JbEI9csY
>
> Here it's not the police. It's the Democrat politicians who control the
> state from top to bottom.
>
> They pass laws reducing felonies to misdemeanors, then pass laws reducing
> sentencing for misdemeanors, then communist D.A.s like Los Angeles' George
> Gascon refuse to prosecute misdemeanors and all property crime and/or
> directly order the police not to make arrests for it.
>
> The LAPD would love to do its job and crack down on crime at all levels but
> the hug-a-thug Democrats in charge of policy here won't let them.

What happened with the recall petition for Gascon? Did it actually fail
despite his effective decriminalization of practically everything? If
so, it says a LOT about the voters of LA, none of it good.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Useless cops

<tua6ec$ubi5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178205&group=rec.arts.tv#178205

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 09:34:52 -0500
 by: Rhino - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 14:34 UTC

On 2023-03-08 7:51 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> If you think the police are going to help you recover stolen property,
>> think again. If you're British, you're pretty much doomed to never see
>> your stuff again if you wait for the police to find it. This video, and
>> particularly the comments under it, make the situation crystal clear:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8JbEI9csY
>
> Here it's not the police. It's the Democrat politicians who control the
> state from top to bottom.
>
> They pass laws reducing felonies to misdemeanors, then pass laws reducing
> sentencing for misdemeanors, then communist D.A.s like Los Angeles' George
> Gascon refuse to prosecute misdemeanors and all property crime and/or
> directly order the police not to make arrests for it.
>
> The LAPD would love to do its job and crack down on crime at all levels but
> the hug-a-thug Democrats in charge of policy here won't let them.

Meanwhile, our (Canadian) federal politicians have only FINALLY,
GRUDGINGLY and PARTIALLY agreed that maybe having the CCP interfering in
our federal elections to the advantage of the governing Liberal Party
might be a bit of a problem. (There are allegations that substantial CCP
assistance was given in 11 out of our 338 federal ridings and great
concern that this might have tipped the balance in favour of the
Liberals in those ridings.) After months of pushing and a public outcry
over leaks from our main intelligence agency, CSIS, about the CCP
interference, Trudeau has finally allowed for an investigation above and
beyond the one conducted by a family friend that (shockingly) gave them
a pass. Even now, there is concern that the investigators are only being
pushed to find the whistleblowers in CSIS and NOT actually investigate
the CCP interference. (We'll see how that plays out.)

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Useless cops

<atropos-B879CB.11303508032023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178236&group=rec.arts.tv#178236

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 11:30:36 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 19:30 UTC

In article <tua5vo$ubi5$1@dont-email.me>,

> On 2023-03-08 7:51 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> >> If you think the police are going to help you recover stolen property,
> >> think again. If you're British, you're pretty much doomed to never see
> >> your stuff again if you wait for the police to find it. This video, and
> >> particularly the comments under it, make the situation crystal clear:
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8JbEI9csY
> >
> > Here it's not the police. It's the Democrat politicians who control the
> > state from top to bottom.
> >
> > They pass laws reducing felonies to misdemeanors, then pass laws reducing
> > sentencing for misdemeanors, then communist D.A.s like Los Angeles' George
> > Gascon refuse to prosecute misdemeanors and all property crime and/or
> > directly order the police not to make arrests for it.
> >
> > The LAPD would love to do its job and crack down on crime at all levels but
> > the hug-a-thug Democrats in charge of policy here won't let them.
>
> What happened with the recall petition for Gascon? Did it actually fail
> despite his effective decriminalization of practically everything?

It was ruled invalid by a partisan hack whose criteria were very suspect
and is currently mired in legal challenges and a plaintiffs' review of
every signature.

Re: [OT] Useless cops

<129OL.970170$gGD7.132835@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178255&group=rec.arts.tv#178255

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 17:40:45 -0600
 by: trotsky - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 23:40 UTC

On 3/8/23 6:51 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> If you think the police are going to help you recover stolen property,
>> think again. If you're British, you're pretty much doomed to never see
>> your stuff again if you wait for the police to find it. This video, and
>> particularly the comments under it, make the situation crystal clear:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8JbEI9csY
>
> Here it's not the police. It's the Democrat politicians who control the
> state from top to bottom.
>
> They pass laws reducing felonies to misdemeanors, then pass laws reducing
> sentencing for misdemeanors, then communist D.A.s like Los Angeles' George
> Gascon refuse to prosecute misdemeanors and all property crime and/or
> directly order the police not to make arrests for it.
>
> The LAPD would love to do its job and crack down on crime at all levels but
> the hug-a-thug Democrats in charge of policy here won't let them.

More Twat Keeper talking points.

Re: [OT] Useless cops

<Wb9OL.1054576$Tcw8.833946@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178256&group=rec.arts.tv#178256

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 17:51:18 -0600
 by: trotsky - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 23:51 UTC

On 3/8/23 1:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <tua5vo$ubi5$1@dont-email.me>,
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> Here it's not the police. It's the Democrat politicians who control the
>>> state from top to bottom.
>>>
>>> They pass laws reducing felonies to misdemeanors, then pass laws reducing
>>> sentencing for misdemeanors, then communist D.A.s like Los Angeles' George
>>> Gascon refuse to prosecute misdemeanors and all property crime and/or
>>> directly order the police not to make arrests for it.
>>>
>>> The LAPD would love to do its job and crack down on crime at all levels but
>>> the hug-a-thug Democrats in charge of policy here won't let them.
>>
>> What happened with the recall petition for Gascon? Did it actually fail
>> despite his effective decriminalization of practically everything?
>
> It was ruled invalid by a partisan hack whose criteria were very suspect
> and is currently mired in legal challenges and a plaintiffs' review of
> every signature.

Very suspect criteria are the worst!! Oh, and could you be more vague
please?

Re: [OT] Useless cops

<i78j0il7oprnem467oto6hicev8qf6ojo6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178283&group=rec.arts.tv#178283

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 01:05:37 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 09:05 UTC

On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 09:34:52 -0500, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>Meanwhile, our (Canadian) federal politicians have only FINALLY,
>GRUDGINGLY and PARTIALLY agreed that maybe having the CCP interfering in
>our federal elections to the advantage of the governing Liberal Party
>might be a bit of a problem. (There are allegations that substantial CCP
>assistance was given in 11 out of our 338 federal ridings and great
>concern that this might have tipped the balance in favour of the
>Liberals in those ridings.) After months of pushing and a public outcry
>over leaks from our main intelligence agency, CSIS, about the CCP
>interference, Trudeau has finally allowed for an investigation above and
>beyond the one conducted by a family friend that (shockingly) gave them
>a pass. Even now, there is concern that the investigators are only being
>pushed to find the whistleblowers in CSIS and NOT actually investigate
>the CCP interference. (We'll see how that plays out.)

Rhino I don't think you have to explain to our American friends that
Justin Trudeau would be hot to trot to prosecute if he thought this
interference was acting AGAINST his political interests rather than
FOR them. (Though a senior Chinese diplomat said that they prefer
minority governments since they are far less likely to pass
anti-Chinese legislation)