The greatest love is a mother's, then a dog's, then a sweetheart's. -- Polish proverb

arts / rec.arts.tv / Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

SubjectAuthor
* Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerdanny burstein
+* Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoileranim8rfsk
|+* Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerdanny burstein
||`- Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoileranim8rfsk
|`* Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerBTR1701
| +- Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerRhino
| +- Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoileranim8rfsk
| +* Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerUbiquitous
| |`* Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerdanny burstein
| | `* Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerBTR1701
| |  `- Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerdanny burstein
| `- Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerAdam H. Kerman
+* Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerAdam H. Kerman
|`- Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoileranim8rfsk
`* Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoilerAdam H. Kerman
 `- Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoileranim8rfsk

1
Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<Pine.NEB.4.64.2303110403320.20071@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178473&group=rec.arts.tv#178473

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 04:10:00 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 04:10 UTC

Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.

The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.

The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
sure if we actually had their images, but at
least they haven't gone completely bye bye.

Oh, and Ms. Hawk made her obligatory 10 seconds
on camera letting someone in to the Magnum's office.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<1964208195.700217840.420603.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178492&group=rec.arts.tv#178492

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 08:22:35 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 15:22 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
> being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.
>
> The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
> Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
> and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.
>
> The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
> sure if we actually had their images, but at
> least they haven't gone completely bye bye.

The one with the glasses was the son at college. The one that was
apparently supposed to be Nicki I not only couldn’t recognize as Nicki I
couldn’t convince myself it was even a girl.

For some reason, they thought it would be safer if they brought them both
back to New York but then they never mentioned them again.

> Oh, and Ms. Hawk made her obligatory 10 seconds
> on camera letting someone in to the Magnum's office.

> Knowledge may be power, but communications is the key
> dannyb@panix.com
> [to foil spammers, my address has been double rot-13 encoded]

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<tuibkk$82i$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178494&group=rec.arts.tv#178494

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 16:52:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 16:52 UTC

In <1964208195.700217840.420603.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> writes:

>> The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
>> sure if we actually had their images, but at
>> least they haven't gone completely bye bye.

>The one with the glasses was the son at college. The one that was
>apparently supposed to be Nicki I not only couldn't recognize as Nicki I
>couldn't convince myself it was even a girl.

Thanks. I just saw them for that short glimpse and
didn't have any ability to rewind/slow down.

>For some reason, they thought it would be safer if they brought them both
>back to New York but then they never mentioned them again.

Bringing them back to NY was an [expletive deleted]
stupid idea. Then again, so was 90 percent of
the rest of the, dare I call it, plot.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<88260833.700251070.181803.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178509&group=rec.arts.tv#178509

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 11:20:09 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 18:20 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> In <1964208195.700217840.420603.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> writes:
>
>>> The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
>>> sure if we actually had their images, but at
>>> least they haven't gone completely bye bye.
>
>> The one with the glasses was the son at college. The one that was
>> apparently supposed to be Nicki I not only couldn't recognize as Nicki I
>> couldn't convince myself it was even a girl.
>
> Thanks. I just saw them for that short glimpse and
> didn't have any ability to rewind/slow down.

I went back and looked at it three times trying to figure out who the hell
we were looking at and still wasn’t sure until Danny said he wants Jack and
Nicki brought back to New York.

>> For some reason, they thought it would be safer if they brought them both
>> back to New York but then they never mentioned them again.
>
> Bringing them back to NY was an [expletive deleted]
> stupid idea.

Yep

Then again, so was 90 percent of
> the rest of the, dare I call it, plot.

Yep

And edits plot was even stupider

Almost as stupid as these detectives dismissing her. Do they not know who
the hell she’s related to?

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<atropos-021134.13343611032023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178536&group=rec.arts.tv#178536

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 13:34:37 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 21:34 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> > Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
> > being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.
> >
> > The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
> > Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
> > and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.
> >
> > The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
> > sure if we actually had their images, but at
> > least they haven't gone completely bye bye.
>
> The one with the glasses was the son at college. The one that was
> apparently supposed to be Nicki I not only couldn't recognize as Nicki
> I couldn't convince myself it was even a girl.
>
> For some reason, they thought it would be safer if they brought them
> both back to New York but then they never mentioned them again.

And why did they keep bringing El Jefe to 'safe houses', i.e., hotel
rooms?

After the first attack, why not just bring him back to the precinct and
lock him in a cell all by himself under guard? It wasn't a long-term op;
they only had to keep him long enough to get him to court the next day.
So just let him spend 14 hours or so cooling his heels in a cell or
chained to a table in one of those interview rooms. Let the cartel goons
try and take on an entire NYPD precinct (with a half dozen other
precincts mere blocks away as backup).

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<tuj762$2gh7a$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178549&group=rec.arts.tv#178549

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 19:42:41 -0500
 by: Rhino - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 00:42 UTC

On 2023-03-11 4:34 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article
> <1964208195.700217840.420603.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>>> Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
>>> being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.
>>>
>>> The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
>>> Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
>>> and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.
>>>
>>> The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
>>> sure if we actually had their images, but at
>>> least they haven't gone completely bye bye.
>>
>> The one with the glasses was the son at college. The one that was
>> apparently supposed to be Nicki I not only couldn't recognize as Nicki
>> I couldn't convince myself it was even a girl.
>>
>> For some reason, they thought it would be safer if they brought them
>> both back to New York but then they never mentioned them again.
>
> And why did they keep bringing El Jefe to 'safe houses', i.e., hotel
> rooms?
>
> After the first attack, why not just bring him back to the precinct and
> lock him in a cell all by himself under guard? It wasn't a long-term op;
> they only had to keep him long enough to get him to court the next day.
> So just let him spend 14 hours or so cooling his heels in a cell or
> chained to a table in one of those interview rooms. Let the cartel goons
> try and take on an entire NYPD precinct (with a half dozen other
> precincts mere blocks away as backup).

Maybe they were worried that a corrupt cop would rescue him from the
police station or tell his underlings that he was there so that they
could rescue him?

Wait a minute, that's as dumb as the writing in this episode! I'm
starting to think like the writers do....

How is ANYBODY going to rescue this "drug lord" from a precinct with
tens of dozens officers working there?

--
Rhino

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<363154130.700273872.015716.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178550&group=rec.arts.tv#178550

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 18:18:45 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 01:18 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1964208195.700217840.420603.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>>> Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
>>> being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.
>>>
>>> The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
>>> Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
>>> and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.
>>>
>>> The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
>>> sure if we actually had their images, but at
>>> least they haven't gone completely bye bye.
>>
>> The one with the glasses was the son at college. The one that was
>> apparently supposed to be Nicki I not only couldn't recognize as Nicki
>> I couldn't convince myself it was even a girl.
>>
>> For some reason, they thought it would be safer if they brought them
>> both back to New York but then they never mentioned them again.
>
> And why did they keep bringing El Jefe to 'safe houses', i.e., hotel
> rooms?
>
> After the first attack, why not just bring him back to the precinct and
> lock him in a cell all by himself under guard? It wasn't a long-term op;
> they only had to keep him long enough to get him to court the next day.
> So just let him spend 14 hours or so cooling his heels in a cell or
> chained to a table in one of those interview rooms. Let the cartel goons
> try and take on an entire NYPD precinct (with a half dozen other
> precincts mere blocks away as backup).

Or take him straight to the court now, and lock him up in the holding cells
they have in the basement there.

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<tunnkg$3s3v2$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178690&group=rec.arts.tv#178690

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 13:48:00 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 17:48 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:

>After the first attack, why not just bring him back to the precinct and
>lock him in a cell all by himself under guard? It wasn't a long-term op;
>they only had to keep him long enough to get him to court the next day.
>So just let him spend 14 hours or so cooling his heels in a cell or
>chained to a table in one of those interview rooms. Let the cartel goons
>try and take on an entire NYPD precinct (with a half dozen other
>precincts mere blocks away as backup).

Yeah, it kept Jeffrey Epstein from dieing.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<tuno0u$4l5$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178692&group=rec.arts.tv#178692

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 17:54:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 17:54 UTC

In <tunnkg$3s3v2$3@dont-email.me> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> writes:

>atropos@mac.com wrote:

>>After the first attack, why not just bring him back to the precinct and
>>lock him in a cell all by himself under guard? It wasn't a long-term op;
>>they only had to keep him long enough to get him to court the next day.
>>So just let him spend 14 hours or so cooling his heels in a cell or
>>chained to a table in one of those interview rooms. Let the cartel goons
>>try and take on an entire NYPD precinct (with a half dozen other
>>precincts mere blocks away as backup).

>Yeah, it kept Jeffrey Epstein from dieing.

And, as New Yorkers of a certain age will recall, "Kid Twist",
whose plunge from a window at Cney Island's "Half Moon Hotel"
where he was being guarded (or should I say "guarded") by a
contingent of District Attorney cops.

It led to the drinking toast:
"Here's to a great canary. He could sing, but he couldn't fly."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Reles

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<atropos-DFE83C.12204313032023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178698&group=rec.arts.tv#178698

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 12:20:43 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 20:20 UTC

In article <tuno0u$4l5$2@reader2.panix.com>,
danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

> In <tunnkg$3s3v2$3@dont-email.me> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> writes:
>
> >atropos@mac.com wrote:
>
> >>After the first attack, why not just bring him back to the precinct and
> >>lock him in a cell all by himself under guard? It wasn't a long-term op;
> >>they only had to keep him long enough to get him to court the next day.
> >>So just let him spend 14 hours or so cooling his heels in a cell or
> >>chained to a table in one of those interview rooms. Let the cartel goons
> >>try and take on an entire NYPD precinct (with a half dozen other
> >>precincts mere blocks away as backup).
>
> >Yeah, it kept Jeffrey Epstein from dieing.
>
> And, as New Yorkers of a certain age will recall, "Kid Twist",
> whose plunge from a window at Cney Island's "Half Moon Hotel"
> where he was being guarded (or should I say "guarded") by a
> contingent of District Attorney cops.

Yes, but in this case, it would be a random choice to bring him to a
random precinct. The cartel wouldn't have any foreknowledge of it and no
time to turn a cop and work a mole into place to help facilitate an
escape. And Danny and Tex, with the help of Magnum could flood the
precinct and surround the cell with all the Reagans and Gormley and
Baker, who are all incorruptible.

Again, we're only talking a few hours here.

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<tuntmv$c1c$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178700&group=rec.arts.tv#178700

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 19:31:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 19:31 UTC

In <atropos-DFE83C.12204313032023@news.giganews.com> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> writes:

[snip]

>Yes, but in this case, it would be a random choice to bring him to a
>random precinct. The cartel wouldn't have any foreknowledge of it and no
>time to turn a cop and work a mole into place to help facilitate an
>escape. And Danny and Tex, with the help of Magnum could flood the
>precinct and surround the cell with all the Reagans and Gormley and
>Baker, who are all incorruptible.

On the other hand, there was the McCloud episode
where... there was an attack on One PP and it
was just McCloud and a couple of other cops
who were there to fight them off.

Oh, and a similar episode of "Unforgettable",
except that was an almost-empty (undergoing
repair) precinct house in Da Bronecks.

>Again, we're only talking a few hours here.

Well, based on the timelines in NCIS, that would
be enough time to bring an entire division
over from, well, even Iraq or Afghanistan...

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<tup8gd$84qj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178769&group=rec.arts.tv#178769

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 07:42:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 07:42 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

>Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
>being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.

>The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
>Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
>and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.

>The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
>sure if we actually had their images, but at
>least they haven't gone completely bye bye.

Danny counters with his own photographs!

>Oh, and Ms. Hawk made her obligatory 10 seconds
>on camera letting someone in to the Magnum's office.

I was shocked by the number of people able to find their way into
Magnum's office without us seeing what Baker had worn to work.

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<tup8k3$84qj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178770&group=rec.arts.tv#178770

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 07:44:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 07:44 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

>>>Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
>>>being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.

>>>The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
>>>Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
>>>and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.

>>>The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
>>>sure if we actually had their images, but at
>>>least they haven't gone completely bye bye.

>>The one with the glasses was the son at college. The one that was
>>apparently supposed to be Nicki I not only couldn't recognize as Nicki
>>I couldn't convince myself it was even a girl.

>>For some reason, they thought it would be safer if they brought them
>>both back to New York but then they never mentioned them again.

>And why did they keep bringing El Jefe to 'safe houses', i.e., hotel
>rooms?

That sure was a safe fire escape, wasn't it.

>After the first attack, why not just bring him back to the precinct and
>lock him in a cell all by himself under guard? It wasn't a long-term op;
>they only had to keep him long enough to get him to court the next day.
>So just let him spend 14 hours or so cooling his heels in a cell or
>chained to a table in one of those interview rooms. Let the cartel goons
>try and take on an entire NYPD precinct (with a half dozen other
>precincts mere blocks away as backup).

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<tup8qa$84qj$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178771&group=rec.arts.tv#178771

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 07:47:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 07:47 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

>Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
>being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.

>The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
>Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
>and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.

>The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
>sure if we actually had their images, but at
>least they haven't gone completely bye bye.

>Oh, and Ms. Hawk made her obligatory 10 seconds
>on camera letting someone in to the Magnum's office.

I was watching this with my mother. She exclaimed how incredibly unsafe
it was of Erin to parade the four complaining witnesses before the news
media on a city street. Incredibly unethical behavior on Erin's part for
a cheap publicity stunt for her run for public office.

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<1111919132.700479217.620037.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178778&group=rec.arts.tv#178778

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 02:55:08 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:55 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>
>> Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
>> being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.
>
>> The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
>> Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
>> and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.
>
>> The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
>> sure if we actually had their images, but at
>> least they haven't gone completely bye bye.
>
> Danny counters with his own photographs!
>
>> Oh, and Ms. Hawk made her obligatory 10 seconds
>> on camera letting someone in to the Magnum's office.
>
> I was shocked by the number of people able to find their way into
> Magnum's office without us seeing what Baker had worn to work.

It’s because it changed the whole office set up inside and out.

Re: Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

<622155330.700479307.519923.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178779&group=rec.arts.tv#178779

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 02:55:09 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:55 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>
>> Super duper drug dealer extradited from Mexico,
>> being guarded by Danny and... Lyle Lovett.
>
>> The mini spoiler: Drug dealer's pals threaten
>> Danny by dropping off current photos of Nikki
>> and, umm, the other son, with the obvious msg.
>
>> The pictures were just waved around so I'm not
>> sure if we actually had their images, but at
>> least they haven't gone completely bye bye.
>
>> Oh, and Ms. Hawk made her obligatory 10 seconds
>> on camera letting someone in to the Magnum's office.
>
> I was watching this with my mother. She exclaimed how incredibly unsafe
> it was of Erin to parade the four complaining witnesses before the news
> media on a city street. Incredibly unethical behavior on Erin's part for
> a cheap publicity stunt for her run for public office.

Much like the people, she works to set free, she’s guilty of everything
anyone says about her.