Those who in quarrels interpose, must often wipe a bloody nose.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intent

SubjectAuthor
* Murdoch admitting malicious intentDavid Johnston
+* Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intentAdam H. Kerman
|`* Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intenttrotsky
| `* Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intentbruce bowser
|  `- Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intenttrotsky
+- Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intenttrotsky
`- Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intentsuper70s

1
Murdoch admitting malicious intent

<ttpa30$7hlm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177529&group=rec.arts.tv#177529

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Murdoch admitting malicious intent
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 21:52:48 -0700
 by: David Johnston - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 04:52 UTC

I can't really see how his testimony doesn't hand the lawsuit to
Dominion. All that seems left is arguing the issue of how much the
damages add up to. Fortunately for Fox, Fox viewers will never know
about Murdoch's testimony or that Hannity and the other others were
mocking the lie behind the scenes while selling it on the air.

Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intent

<ttpban$7j0s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177530&group=rec.arts.tv#177530

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intent
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 05:13:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 05:13 UTC

David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I can't really see how his testimony doesn't hand the lawsuit to
>Dominion. All that seems left is arguing the issue of how much the
>damages add up to. Fortunately for Fox, Fox viewers will never know
>about Murdoch's testimony or that Hannity and the other others were
>mocking the lie behind the scenes while selling it on the air.

Johnston has me kill filed; I posted a root article, trying to start a
thread, about Murdoch's deposition.

It's not just that the hosts were making those outrageous accusations,
it's that Fox News was worried, with Trump losing, that its viewers
would have no reason to tune in. NewsMax and the others were making
outrageous claims, so why not them?

It's still an incredibly high bar to win a claim against a newspaper or
other news organization.

Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intent

<vd%LL.1734194$GNG9.1132169@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177544&group=rec.arts.tv#177544

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 04:52:11 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 10:52 UTC

On 3/1/23 10:56 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 23:52:53 UTC-5, David Johnston wrote:
>> I can't really see how his testimony doesn't hand the lawsuit to
>> Dominion. All that seems left is arguing the issue of how much the
>> damages add up to. Fortunately for Fox, Fox viewers will never know
>> about Murdoch's testimony or that Hannity and the other others were
>> mocking the lie behind the scenes while selling it on the air.
>
> Retarded American newscasters keep referring to murderer Murdaugh as Murdoch...

Holy fuck that's interesting. Hey, here's a though: quit fucking
watching Buffalo TV and pretending your a Yank. Yanking your crank is
more like.

Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intent

<Ee%LL.1734195$GNG9.959647@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177545&group=rec.arts.tv#177545

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 04:53:24 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 10:53 UTC

On 3/1/23 11:13 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I can't really see how his testimony doesn't hand the lawsuit to
>> Dominion. All that seems left is arguing the issue of how much the
>> damages add up to. Fortunately for Fox, Fox viewers will never know
>> about Murdoch's testimony or that Hannity and the other others were
>> mocking the lie behind the scenes while selling it on the air.
>
> Johnston has me kill filed; I posted a root article, trying to start a
> thread, about Murdoch's deposition.
>
> It's not just that the hosts were making those outrageous accusations,
> it's that Fox News was worried, with Trump losing, that its viewers
> would have no reason to tune in. NewsMax and the others were making
> outrageous claims, so why not them?
>
> It's still an incredibly high bar to win a claim against a newspaper or
> other news organization.

With marijuana being legal are they going to start having "high bars" now?

Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intent

<super70s-9B3529.08341502032023@reader01.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=177574&group=rec.arts.tv#177574

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 08:34:15 -0600
 by: super70s - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 14:34 UTC

In article <298c8250-a1e2-4f8d-9e11-c66a1edd47f1n@googlegroups.com>,
RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 23:52:53 UTC-5, David Johnston wrote:
> > I can't really see how his testimony doesn't hand the lawsuit to
> > Dominion. All that seems left is arguing the issue of how much the
> > damages add up to. Fortunately for Fox, Fox viewers will never know
> > about Murdoch's testimony or that Hannity and the other others were
> > mocking the lie behind the scenes while selling it on the air.
>
> Retarded American newscasters keep referring to murderer Murdaugh as
> Murdoch...

Apparently the preferred pronunciation of (alleged) murderer Murdaugh's
name is "Murdok."

Also his first name is "Alex" but apparently he pronounces it "Alec."

Whether that contributed to driving someone to a murderous rampage the
jury will have to decide.

Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intent

<bd677adc-2dc6-4995-8fbc-f441868ec718n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178534&group=rec.arts.tv#178534

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 13:15:04 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce2bo...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 21:15 UTC

On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 5:53:29 AM UTC-5, trotsky wrote:
> On 3/1/23 11:13 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> > David Johnston <davidjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I can't really see how his testimony doesn't hand the lawsuit to
> >> Dominion. All that seems left is arguing the issue of how much the
> >> damages add up to. Fortunately for Fox, Fox viewers will never know
> >> about Murdoch's testimony or that Hannity and the other others were
> >> mocking the lie behind the scenes while selling it on the air.
> >
> > Johnston has me kill filed; I posted a root article, trying to start a
> > thread, about Murdoch's deposition.
> >
> > It's not just that the hosts were making those outrageous accusations,
> > it's that Fox News was worried, with Trump losing, that its viewers
> > would have no reason to tune in. NewsMax and the others were making
> > outrageous claims, so why not them?
> >
> > It's still an incredibly high bar to win a claim against a newspaper or
> > other news organization.
> With marijuana being legal are they going to start having "high bars" now?

That's also par for the course for republican organized crime.

Re: Murdoch admitting malicious intent

<FDgPL.1082474$Tcw8.694530@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178565&group=rec.arts.tv#178565

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 04:07:49 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 09:07 UTC

On 3/11/23 3:15 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 5:53:29 AM UTC-5, trotsky wrote:

>>> Johnston has me kill filed; I posted a root article, trying to start a
>>> thread, about Murdoch's deposition.
>>>
>>> It's not just that the hosts were making those outrageous accusations,
>>> it's that Fox News was worried, with Trump losing, that its viewers
>>> would have no reason to tune in. NewsMax and the others were making
>>> outrageous claims, so why not them?
>>>
>>> It's still an incredibly high bar to win a claim against a newspaper or
>>> other news organization.
>> With marijuana being legal are they going to start having "high bars" now?
>
> That's also par for the course for republican organized crime.

In spades.