Three hours a day will produce as much as a man ought to write. -- Trollope

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a lab

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a labtrotsky
+- Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a labNoBody
`- Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a labtrotsky

1
Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a lab

<3zhPL.176538$jiuc.45219@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178570&group=rec.arts.tv#178570

Subject: Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a lab
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 05:11:10 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 10:11 UTC

On 3/11/23 11:55 PM, RichA wrote:
> 1st May 2020:
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496098
>
> US President Donald Trump has appeared to undercut his own intelligence agencies by suggesting he has seen evidence coronavirus originated in a Chinese laboratory.
>
> Earlier the US national intelligence director's office said it was still investigating how the virus began.
>
> But the office said it had determined Covid-19 "was not manmade or genetically modified".
>
> China has rejected the lab theory and criticised the US response to Covid-19.

You're actually admitting you're advertising for Trump, or was it you
just being a vegetable?

Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a lab

<bptr0i5c8fiod70fako9d1cvv7v91thn8o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178586&group=rec.arts.tv#178586

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 12:00:57 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 16:00 UTC

On Sun, 12 Mar 2023 05:11:10 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>On 3/11/23 11:55 PM, RichA wrote:
>> 1st May 2020:
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496098
>>
>> US President Donald Trump has appeared to undercut his own intelligence agencies by suggesting he has seen evidence coronavirus originated in a Chinese laboratory.
>>
>> Earlier the US national intelligence director's office said it was still investigating how the virus began.
>>
>> But the office said it had determined Covid-19 "was not manmade or genetically modified".
>>
>> China has rejected the lab theory and criticised the US response to Covid-19.

>You're actually admitting you're advertising for Trump, or was it you
>just being a vegetable?

Can't admit that Trump was right?

Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a lab

<%hXPL.1570493$9sn9.241272@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178777&group=rec.arts.tv#178777

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 04:40:11 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:40 UTC

On 3/12/23 7:07 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 12 March 2023 at 06:11:18 UTC-4, trotsky wrote:
>> On 3/11/23 11:55 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> 1st May 2020:
>>>
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496098
>>>
>>> US President Donald Trump has appeared to undercut his own intelligence agencies by suggesting he has seen evidence coronavirus originated in a Chinese laboratory.
>>>
>>> Earlier the US national intelligence director's office said it was still investigating how the virus began.
>>>
>>> But the office said it had determined Covid-19 "was not manmade or genetically modified".
>>>
>>> China has rejected the lab theory and criticised the US response to Covid-19.

>> You're actually admitting you're advertising for Trump, or was it you
>> just being a vegetable?
>
> Shows, once again, that Democrats, apologists for American's enemies, do NOT have America's best-interests at heart.

Trump was the apologist for China. Obviously facts are just a hindrance
for right wing assholes now. How many "patents" does Ivanka have in
China? "Chinese patents" the biggest oxymoron in the history of mankind.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a lab