Sinners can repent, but stupid is forever.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: BBC: Greeks being manipulated by Marxists over high-speed rail crash

SubjectAuthor
o Re: BBC: Greeks being manipulated by Marxists over high-speed railtrotsky

1
Re: BBC: Greeks being manipulated by Marxists over high-speed rail crash

<THhPL.1881370$GNG9.486871@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178571&group=rec.arts.tv#178571

Subject: Re: BBC: Greeks being manipulated by Marxists over high-speed rail
crash
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 05:20:35 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 10:20 UTC

On 3/12/23 3:25 AM, RichA wrote:
> Two trains hit each other head on. A human error sent them into each other's path. But the Marxist fringers are trying to convince the gullible it had something to do with infrastructure problems. No, it was a clear human error an aberration. The communists want to unseat the right-centre party in power and so they're pretending it's the government's fault. The stupid Minister of Transport resigned, like a coward. The commies claim not enough money was spent on infrastructure, but people with short memories forget that Greece just a few years ago was at economic's death's door, having to be bailed out from national bankruptcy by the European Union. There was and IS no real money for massive system rebuilds. Greece is economically no better (maybe much worse) than India or Pakistan and they have MASSIVE rail crashes all the time in those s---holes.

I know you're a vegetable but the trains were traveling at half the
speed trains travel at so you're in error as usual.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: BBC: Greeks being manipulated by Marxists over high-speed rail crash