From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Canadian Cancer Society Advises Men on Receiving Screening for Cervical Cancer
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 00:14:31 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 00:14 UTC

The Canadian Cancer Society is giving advice to males on screening themselves
for cervical cancer, despite the fact that men-- even ones who wear dresses--
DO NOT HAVE CERVIXES!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfqfcmonncuq0yc/Cervical.png?dl=0

I mean, this is an (allegedly) scientific medical organization that is now
embracing and promoting the delusion that a biological male can contract
cervical cancer and therefore needs to be screened for it.

Am I the one who's losing my mind or is it the rest of the world? I feel like
it's the world, but I'm starting to wonder.

Re: Canadian Cancer Society Advises Men on Receiving Screening for Cervical Cancer

<n9fv0idmnaspgs43rpa28evnla8291g836@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178720&group=rec.arts.tv#178720

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 20:20:09 -0400
 by: shawn - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 00:20 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 00:14:31 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>The Canadian Cancer Society is giving advice to males on screening themselves
>for cervical cancer, despite the fact that men-- even ones who wear dresses--
>DO NOT HAVE CERVIXES!
>
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfqfcmonncuq0yc/Cervical.png?dl=0
>
>I mean, this is an (allegedly) scientific medical organization that is now
>embracing and promoting the delusion that a biological male can contract
>cervical cancer and therefore needs to be screened for it.
>
>Am I the one who's losing my mind or is it the rest of the world? I feel like
>it's the world, but I'm starting to wonder.

That question didn't come out of no where. I'm sure they posted that
question and the answer because they had more than one transgender
woman asking the question. So it's not a medical organization
embracing a delusion, but a medical organization accepting the fact
that some people are less than intelligent and ask what should be
questions with an obvious answer.

Re: Canadian Cancer Society Advises Men on Receiving Screening for Cervical Cancer

<tuogsb$3t0t1$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178724&group=rec.arts.tv#178724

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Canadian Cancer Society Advises Men on Receiving Screening for
Cervical Cancer
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 20:58:50 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 00:58 UTC

On 2023-03-13 8:14 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> The Canadian Cancer Society is giving advice to males on screening themselves
> for cervical cancer, despite the fact that men-- even ones who wear dresses--
> DO NOT HAVE CERVIXES!
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfqfcmonncuq0yc/Cervical.png?dl=0
>
> I mean, this is an (allegedly) scientific medical organization that is now
> embracing and promoting the delusion that a biological male can contract
> cervical cancer and therefore needs to be screened for it.
>
> Am I the one who's losing my mind or is it the rest of the world? I feel like
> it's the world, but I'm starting to wonder.

Your screen grab only shows them being asked this question by some would-be
woman. It's obviously a stupid question but that's to be expected. I
don't see the Canadian Cancer Society's answer to the question though.
That's what would be truly alarming if it encouraged woman wannabes to
get cervical screening. Do you have the answer as well? That's what I'd
like to see, just to be sure that the Cancer Society has truly gone off
the rails.

--
Rhino

Re: Canadian Cancer Society Advises Men on Receiving Screening for Cervical Cancer

<tuoh9a$9hp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178726&group=rec.arts.tv#178726

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 01:05:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 01:05 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>The Canadian Cancer Society is giving advice to males on screening themselves
>for cervical cancer, despite the fact that men-- even ones who wear dresses--
>DO NOT HAVE CERVIXES!

>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfqfcmonncuq0yc/Cervical.png?dl=0

>I mean, this is an (allegedly) scientific medical organization that is now
>embracing and promoting the delusion that a biological male can contract
>cervical cancer and therefore needs to be screened for it.

I looked it up.

https://cancer.ca/en/cancer-information/find-cancer-early/screening-in-lgbtq-communities/as-a-trans-woman-do-i-need-to-get-screened-for-cervical-cancer

In some transgender surgeries, a neo-cervix is created. It's even more
stupid than you thought. If there's no uterus, what's the purpose of a
neo-cervix? If a surgeon creates it and takes the tissue from the wrong
place, I guess there's a tiny possibility of cancer.

>Am I the one who's losing my mind or is it the rest of the world? I feel like
>it's the world, but I'm starting to wonder.

Re: Canadian Cancer Society Advises Men on Receiving Screening for Cervical Cancer

<mb7QL.1546995$iU59.1087723@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178863&group=rec.arts.tv#178863

Cervical Cancer
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 18:12:18 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 23:12 UTC

On 3/13/23 7:14 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> The Canadian Cancer Society is giving advice to males on screening themselves
> for cervical cancer, despite the fact that men-- even ones who wear dresses--
> DO NOT HAVE CERVIXES!
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfqfcmonncuq0yc/Cervical.png?dl=0
>
> I mean, this is an (allegedly) scientific medical organization that is now
> embracing and promoting the delusion that a biological male can contract
> cervical cancer and therefore needs to be screened for it.
>
> Am I the one who's losing my mind or is it the rest of the world? I feel like
> it's the world, but I'm starting to wonder.

So now the Oath Keepers are sounding the alarm because someone posted a
question? Well played Oath Keeper Twat!