Whatever occurs from love is always beyond good and evil. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

SubjectAuthor
* Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her ShowBTR1701
+* Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Showanim8rfsk
|`- Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her ShowEGK
+* Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her ShowmoviePig
|`* Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Showchromebook test
| `- Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her ShowUbiquitous
+- Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her ShowUbiquitous
`- Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Showtrotsky

1
Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

<PPicnT6rjYXDQ435nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178832&group=rec.arts.tv#178832

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 20:51:42 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 20:51 UTC

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m6p38ndr73foqo/Barrymore.png?dl=0

This photo sums up our current social climate perfectly. A biological woman in
masculine clothing kneels before a mentally ill man in a dress. A century of
fighting for equality and female empowerment have been tossed out the window
to service men who get their rocks off by wearing women's clothing. The sad
part is women are primarily the ones pushing this nonsense. Women like Drew
Barrymore worship at the altar of wokeness, which is why she kneels before
this creep like he is a god.

Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

<277246567.700520378.332451.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178861&group=rec.arts.tv#178861

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 16:07:30 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 23:07 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m6p38ndr73foqo/Barrymore.png?dl=0
>
> This photo sums up our current social climate perfectly. A biological woman in
masculine clothing kneels before a mentally ill man in a dress. A century
of
fighting for equality and female empowerment have been tossed out the
window
to service men who get their rocks off by wearing women's clothing. The sad
part is women are primarily the ones pushing this nonsense. Women like Drew
Barrymore worship at the altar of wokeness, which is why she kneels before
this creep like he is a god.

Somebody explain this whole, taking the knee thing to me. I thought it was
a sign of disrespect. Certainly it was for Star Trek Discovery when their
asshole captain took the knee before it began to show that he hated
America, and when he got blow back the entire crew posed taking the knee on
the Premier night to show that they all hated America.

And Colin crapperNick certainly wasn’t celebrating anything.

So what statement is Drew Barrymore making here?

Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

<1D9QL.1548893$iU59.72744@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178883&group=rec.arts.tv#178883

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 21:58:21 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 01:58 UTC

On 3/14/2023 4:51 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m6p38ndr73foqo/Barrymore.png?dl=0
>
> This photo sums up our current social climate perfectly. A biological woman in
> masculine clothing kneels before a mentally ill man in a dress. A century of
> fighting for equality and female empowerment have been tossed out the window
> to service men who get their rocks off by wearing women's clothing. The sad
> part is women are primarily the ones pushing this nonsense. Women like Drew
> Barrymore worship at the altar of wokeness, which is why she kneels before
> this creep like he is a god.

The mere kneeling is the barbarity here. Homophobia's superfluous.

Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

<4d9590f2-8fd3-4abf-a50d-ef4bc29bf3e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178890&group=rec.arts.tv#178890

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 20:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 03:19 UTC

On Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 9:58:27 PM UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
> On 3/14/2023 4:51 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m6p38ndr73foqo/Barrymore.png?dl=0
> >
> > This photo sums up our current social climate perfectly. A biological woman in
> > masculine clothing kneels before a mentally ill man in a dress. A century of
> > fighting for equality and female empowerment have been tossed out the window
> > to service men who get their rocks off by wearing women's clothing. The sad
> > part is women are primarily the ones pushing this nonsense. Women like Drew
> > Barrymore worship at the altar of wokeness, which is why she kneels before
> > this creep like he is a god.

> The mere kneeling is the barbarity here. Homophobia's superfluous.

I liked Barrymore better years ago when she stood proud on top of Letterman's desk.

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-560w,f_auto,q_auto:best/newscms/2021_07/1676851/drew-barrymore-letterman-surprise-nc-inline-021921.jpg

Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

<39l31itiih5sv3hcd43uvk2nuk9h58bv8k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178932&group=rec.arts.tv#178932

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 10:25:03 -0400
 by: EGK - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 14:25 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 16:07:30 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m6p38ndr73foqo/Barrymore.png?dl=0
>>
>> This photo sums up our current social climate perfectly. A biological woman in
>masculine clothing kneels before a mentally ill man in a dress. A century
>of
>fighting for equality and female empowerment have been tossed out the
>window
>to service men who get their rocks off by wearing women's clothing. The sad
>part is women are primarily the ones pushing this nonsense. Women like Drew
>Barrymore worship at the altar of wokeness, which is why she kneels before
>this creep like he is a god.
>>

>Somebody explain this whole, taking the knee thing to me. I thought it was
>a sign of disrespect. Certainly it was for Star Trek Discovery when their
>asshole captain took the knee before it began to show that he hated
>America, and when he got blow back the entire crew posed taking the knee on
>the Premier night to show that they all hated America.
>
>And Colin crapperNick certainly wasn’t celebrating anything.
>
>So what statement is Drew Barrymore making here?

Subservience.

Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

<tusukk$vl6f$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178947&group=rec.arts.tv#178947

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:18:11 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 17:18 UTC

chromiumtest56@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 9:58:27 PM UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
>> On 3/14/2023 4:51 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m6p38ndr73foqo/Barrymore.png?dl=0
>>>
>>> This photo sums up our current social climate perfectly. A biological
>>> woman in masculine clothing kneels before a mentally ill man in a dress.
>>> A century of fighting for equality and female empowerment have been
>>> tossed out the window to service men who get their rocks off by wearing
>>> women's clothing. The sad part is women are primarily the ones pushing
>>> this nonsense. Women like Drew Barrymore worship at the altar of
>>> wokeness, which is why she kneels before this creep like he is a god.
>>
>> The mere kneeling is the barbarity here. Homophobia's superfluous.
>
> I liked Barrymore better years ago when she stood proud on top of
> Letterman's desk.

Proud and drunk, if memory serves.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

<tusuo5$vl6f$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178948&group=rec.arts.tv#178948

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:20:05 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 17:20 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m6p38ndr73foqo/Barrymore.png?dl=0
>
> This photo sums up our current social climate perfectly. A biological woman
> in masculine clothing

I couldn't help but notice Drew was wearing men's clothing while Dylan wore
that of a woman. Coincidence?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

<A6tQL.1586999$9sn9.1566633@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178984&group=rec.arts.tv#178984

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 19:09:03 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 00:09 UTC

On 3/15/23 1:28 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 14 March 2023 at 16:51:56 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m6p38ndr73foqo/Barrymore.png?dl=0
>>
>> This photo sums up our current social climate perfectly. A biological woman in
>> masculine clothing kneels before a mentally ill man in a dress.
>
> Sad that her life has lead her to this, host of a seedy daytime talk show, showing respect to someone who, in better times would be on an ice-flow. Who said Roman or Eskimo ideas were all bad?

You have no identity, but you shitpost about those who do. What a
fucking stupid asshole you turned out to be. Whomever "you" are.