Quantum Mechanics is God's version of "Trust me."

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: UFO: Unidentified Foreign Overlords

SubjectAuthor
o Re: UFO: Unidentified Foreign Overlordstrotsky

1
Re: UFO: Unidentified Foreign Overlords

<EvgRL.1113749$Tcw8.590044@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179200&group=rec.arts.tv#179200

Subject: Re: UFO: Unidentified Foreign Overlords
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 05:37:24 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 10:37 UTC

On 3/17/23 11:43 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Saturday, 18 March 2023 at 00:04:44 UTC-4, D. Ray wrote:
>> UFO's aren't disenfranchising you in your own country, Jews are. They are
>> the unidentified souverign. We need to identify them—name them, shame them,
>> get them out of here.
>>
>> - Jazzhands McFeels
>>
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAoByTrb5nk>
>
> Only tolerance for BLM and Antifa rioters is permitted in U.S. society.

Yes, because the right wing assholes (RWAs) are more focused on Hunter's
laptop and drag queens. And "CRT". And "Wokeism." And Jewish space
lasers. And dildos being sold at Walmart and Target.

You know, that kind of thing. 200% horseshit.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: UFO: Unidentified Foreign Overlords