The way to make a small fortune in the commodities market is to start with a large fortune.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

SubjectAuthor
* "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeW.Dockery
`* Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeZod
 +* Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeW-Dockery
 |`* Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeGeneral-Zod
 | +- Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeW.Dockery
 | `* Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeWill Dockery
 |  `* Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeZod
 |   +- Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeW.Dockery
 |   `- Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeW-Dockery
 `- Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack SnipeW.Dockery

1
"Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<b7cbc335bf5541e289cecca45a9dbab6@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179680&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#179680

Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 20:37:15 +0000
Subject: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 20:37 UTC

"Over You" written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvCp_xzWH8

Over You

"Sitting by the porthole, you're on my mind. Hearing the waves crash, storm outside, out of sight, out of time. Sailing through these memories, should have seen the signs. Dragon pulling me back, three ring circus of reason and rhyme. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. You been down to the bottom baby. Hey, I've been there too. Once thought those who'd suffered together could see it all the way through. But you gave up trying baby, and I guess I gave up too. None of the King's Mojo or all your charms could hold up this tattered rendezvous. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. Sometimes when I had it, I treated it like dirt. Overlooked the finer points of why the whole thing worked. But you know I don't want sympathy and neither of us plan to die. None of us know the answers and we don't even want to hear the questions why. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through... yeah." -Will Dockery
(Music with Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe)

***

Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<e5b98d38-6de5-46e5-9ac4-8b7065b6a097n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179992&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#179992

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 12:56:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 20:56 UTC

On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 7:13:05 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> "Over You" written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvCp_xzWH8
>
> Over You
>
> "Sitting by the porthole, you're on my mind. Hearing the waves crash, storm outside, out of sight, out of time. Sailing through these memories, should have seen the signs. Dragon pulling me back, three ring circus of reason and rhyme. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. You been down to the bottom baby. Hey, I've been there too. Once thought those who'd suffered together could see it all the way through. But you gave up trying baby, and I guess I gave up too. None of the King's Mojo or all your charms could hold up this tattered rendezvous. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. Sometimes when I had it, I treated it like dirt. Overlooked the finer points of why the whole thing worked. But you know I don't want sympathy and neither of us plan to die. None of us know the answers and we don't even want to hear the questions why. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through... yeah." -Will Dockery
> (Music with Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe)
>
> ***

A blast from the golden age of the Doo-Nanny...!

Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<7ab762012290d7366e0d0d4ce31f0c27@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180104&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#180104

Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 04:59:47 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 04:59 UTC

Zod wrote:

> On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 7:13:05 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> "Over You" written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvCp_xzWH8
>>
>> Over You
>>
>> "Sitting by the porthole, you're on my mind. Hearing the waves crash, storm outside, out of sight, out of time. Sailing through these memories, should have seen the signs. Dragon pulling me back, three ring circus of reason and rhyme. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. You been down to the bottom baby. Hey, I've been there too. Once thought those who'd suffered together could see it all the way through. But you gave up trying baby, and I guess I gave up too. None of the King's Mojo or all your charms could hold up this tattered rendezvous. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. Sometimes when I had it, I treated it like dirt. Overlooked the finer points of why the whole thing worked. But you know I don't want sympathy and neither of us plan to die. None of us know the answers and we don't even want to hear the questions why. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through... yeah." -Will Dockery
>> (Music with Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe)
>>
>> ***

> A blast from the golden age of the Doo-Nanny...!

Good times, sorry you missed it.

Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<c38a58eab384c2b7df3dad55b5c557fa@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180733&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#180733

Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 22:16:05 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 22:16 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 7:13:05 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "Over You" written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvCp_xzWH8
>>>
>>> Over You
>>>
>>> "Sitting by the porthole, you're on my mind. Hearing the waves crash, storm outside, out of sight, out of time. Sailing through these memories, should have seen the signs. Dragon pulling me back, three ring circus of reason and rhyme. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. You been down to the bottom baby. Hey, I've been there too. Once thought those who'd suffered together could see it all the way through. But you gave up trying baby, and I guess I gave up too. None of the King's Mojo or all your charms could hold up this tattered rendezvous. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. Sometimes when I had it, I treated it like dirt. Overlooked the finer points of why the whole thing worked. But you know I don't want sympathy and neither of us plan to die. None of us know the answers and we don't even want to hear the questions why. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through... yeah." -Will Dockery
>>> (Music with Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe)
>>>
>>> ***

>> A blast from the golden age of the Doo-Nanny...!

> Good times, sorry you missed it.

Truly, it appears to be the best D-N of them all...!

Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<8ad52a520224c30878a61f2da62f9afd@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=181031&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#181031

Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 02:25:07 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 02:25 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

>>> A blast from the golden age of the Doo-Nanny...!

>> Good times, sorry you missed it.

> Truly, it appears to be the best D-N of them all...!

Doo-Nanny hit it's stride around that time.

Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<d27dbec2-744c-42fc-bfad-79a08472c9ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=181037&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#181037

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 18:48:30 -0800 (PST)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 02:48 UTC

On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 10:16:59 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Zod wrote:

> >> A blast from the golden age of the Doo-Nanny...!
>
> > Good times, sorry you missed it.
> Truly, it appears to be the best D-N of them all...!

Doo-Nanny really exploded around that time.

Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<97f0bd76fa23ae2383fb3a40ae3983b1@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182455&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#182455

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 22:18:38 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 22:18 UTC

Zod wrote:

> On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 7:13:05 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> "Over You" written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvCp_xzWH8
>>
>> Over You
>>
>> "Sitting by the porthole, you're on my mind. Hearing the waves crash, storm outside, out of sight, out of time. Sailing through these memories, should have seen the signs. Dragon pulling me back, three ring circus of reason and rhyme. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. You been down to the bottom baby. Hey, I've been there too. Once thought those who'd suffered together could see it all the way through. But you gave up trying baby, and I guess I gave up too. None of the King's Mojo or all your charms could hold up this tattered rendezvous. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through. Sometimes when I had it, I treated it like dirt. Overlooked the finer points of why the whole thing worked. But you know I don't want sympathy and neither of us plan to die. None of us know the answers and we don't even want to hear the questions why. Over you, just me getting over you. Over you, as we see our way through... yeah." -Will Dockery
>> (Music with Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe)
>>
>> ***

> A blast from the golden age of the Doo-Nanny...!

That's right.

:)

Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<d122022c-5db1-4acd-9430-ee845382a5a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182602&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#182602

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 14:43:32 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 22:43 UTC

On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 9:48:32 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 10:16:59 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Good times, sorry you missed it.
> > Truly, it appears to be the best D-N of them all...!
> Doo-Nanny really exploded around that time.

I heard some weirdos came in from as far as 900 miles away....

Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<cc7847c198bf7991664e2023ef7456fb@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=182660&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#182660

Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 13:35:22 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 13:35 UTC

Zod wrote:

> On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 9:48:32 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > Truly, it appears to be the best D-N of them all...!
>> Doo-Nanny really exploded around that time.

> I heard some weirdos came in from as far as 900 miles away....

That's funny.

🙂

Re: "Over You" / Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe

<437b5f84a0fe7773f8a43e85b18341c9@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183746&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#183746

Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 01:16:14 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 01:16 UTC

Zod wrote:

> On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 9:48:32 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > Truly, it appears to be the best D-N of them all...!
>> Doo-Nanny really exploded around that time.

> I heard some weirdos came in from as far as 900 miles away....

Several.

🙂